French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
21808 pageviews
139 comments

brooklyngohard 361 heat pts361
space
space
space
$4,006 | Props total: 3637 3637
French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

[fdvd]14483[/fdvd]

[pic - click to view]

Forbez DVD - Playing: French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Is On The Decline

139 comments for "French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined"

7 years ago '08        #2
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
This dude is in slow motion
 7 years ago '04        #3
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
Jim Jones never claimed to get him shot, this n*ggaz a fake and a fraud and part time braud, Jim said some n*ggaz ran down on him its true. After he put out that Rucker Park footage, Mel Matrix knocked that n*gga out and he did not do s**t about it. And he tryed to make it seem like Jim was referencing his shooting when Jim spoke on it, you know regular fake n*gga s**t.

n*gga know damn well he don't want no problems with them 9 tre Gangstas Jim Jones run with. Matter of fact don't nobody in New York that ain't worth 100 million want that problem, cause you will have to call the ninjas in. And if you from New York you know what Im talking about Im from Texas and I know, them 9 tre n*ggaz are equivalent to the Taliban on them New York streets.
 7 years ago '10        #4
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1987 1987
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Jim Jones never claimed to get him shot, this n*ggaz a fake and a fraud and part time braud, Jim said some n*ggaz ran down on him its true. After he put out that Rucker Park footage, Mel Matrix knocked that n*gga out and he did not do s**t about it. And he tryed to make it seem like Jim was referencing his shooting when Jim spoke on it, you know regular fake n*gga s**t.

n*gga know damn well he don't want no problems with them 9 tre Gangstas Jim Jones run with. Matter of fact don't nobody in New York that ain't worth 100 million want that problem, cause you will have to call the ninjas in. And if you from New York you know what Im talking about Im from Texas and I know, them 9 tre n*ggaz are equivalent to the Taliban on them New York streets.
stfu b. didnt read lol
 09-21-2010, 01:47 PM         #5
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

lmao....right
 7 years ago '06        #6
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,962 | Props total: 11807 11807
 TheseNutsBich said:
n*gga fukk u, them braids u rocking, and 9 trey boy
 Kool Aid said:
stfu b. didnt read lol
 7 years ago '04        #7
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 252 252
 TheseNutsBich said:
 7 years ago '06        #8
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Kool Aid said:
stfu b. didnt read lol
Clowned him.

Dude stay gettin clowned for still rockin braids in 2010.
 7 years ago '04        #9
space
space
Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of gay guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room. It's good to see all you f**gots on one accord though. I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 02:07 PM..
 09-21-2010, 02:01 PM         #10
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by TheseNutsBich

Originally Posted by Kool Aid

stfu b. didnt read lol

cold blooded....
 7 years ago '09        #11
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 5705 5705
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[pic - click to view]

09-21-2010, 02:05 PM         #12
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room. It's good to see all you f**gots on one accord though. I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy.
lmao dis n*gga :angry14::angry14:
 7 years ago '09        #13
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 5705 5705
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room. It's good to see all you f**gots on one accord though. I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy.
I Still

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #14
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Lupe Hunter said:
I Still

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #15
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room.
LOL at you equating your post count to your self worth. f**kin lame. You only acting like only being on the internet "part time" makes you "real".

You gotta be the dumbest n*gga alive. You use that same post count argument in every thread trying to justify saying all the dumb s**t that you say. As if having a low post count means that we should believe you have some knd of super social life. Having a lower post count than other people doesn't say s**t about your social life. It only takes a minute to post a reply on here.

Your low post count just means to me that you don't have the intelligence to form valid opinions and put them on this board, as evidenced by your post in this thread. Dumbass. f**k your post count.
 7 years ago '04        #16
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 proof1984 said:
lmao dis n*gga :angry14::angry14:
And then of course if you respond to the bashing of straight men that makes you angry and aggressive. You n*ggaz all reply the same way when you have been sonned into submission. This what I want your reply to be, an explanation of why you guys have such high post counts with all the pus*y and money y'all gettin. Cause see that's all I do is f**k and get money, and thats why I know why my post count is so low, so when it comes to you guys I have no choice but to a.ssume the opposite. And how can you get mad at dudes that don't f**k and don't get no money, when you do that would just be weird.
 09-21-2010, 02:13 PM         #18
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luckluck said:
LOL at you equating your post count to your self worth. f**kin lame. You only acting like only being on the internet "part time" makes you "real".

You gotta be the dumbest n*gga alive. You use that same post count argument in every thread trying to justify saying all the dumb s**t that you say. As if having a low post count means that we should believe you have some knd of super social life. Having a lower post count than other people doesn't say s**t about your social life. It only takes a minute to post a reply on here.

Your low post count just means to me that you don't have the intelligence to form valid opinions and put them on this board, as evidenced by your post in this thread. Dumbass. f**k your post count.
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 MegaTON said:

[pic - click to view]

You have 16,000 post and you joined 10 months before me and I have 442, I know for a fact you are a virgin.
 7 years ago '06        #20
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

This guy is right though.

9-Tre is deep in the northeast, especially Harlem and Jim Jones does run with them. It's been that way for years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now