Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
"mann i aint played Live in soo long"
 7 years ago '04        #62
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
wait, so there is no more live?
 7 years ago '04        #63
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
different name same bulls**t.. EA SMH
 7 years ago '08        #64
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
that video was tooooooo funny. and the didn't read gif was too much for me
 7 years ago '05        #65
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
bynum caught me off gaurd
 7 years ago '04        #66
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437

I never laughed so hard.....EA needs to just scrap this asap cause they will lose money
 7 years ago '04        #67
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
 Rico23 said:
The funniest thing about this is that dumb stubborn live/elite zealots keep calling 2k players "haters", "fanboys", "stans" and all that other bulls**t as if 90% of us are ppl like me who have played live since super Nintendo and have been playing/owning both 2k since deeamcast and live all the way through both games existence....just face it live aka "elite" ( @ the irony) has been cat s**t since 05...and even back then way back in 99 when 2k first dropped, it was better than live but ppl were afraid to admit cuz at the time speaking against live was heresy.... y'all stubborn as live fans need to give it up and get with the times....the 2k series has been better than live for over 10 yrs now and that's an honest non biased FACT
exactly... I been a Live fan since superman draws and ever since the Dreamcast 2K sports games>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #68
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
 Fly or Die said:
Live on this generation of consoles is just terrible. Live was better than 2K on the last generation of consoles. 2K played best on the Dreamcast but after Dreamcast died Live played best last gen. This gen 2K has been great and Live has been absolute s**t.

Are you stating those as facts or something? People on this board and their opinions...
 7 years ago '10        #69
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
Video got me laughing loud as s**t at 4am. I wasn't expecting to see that s**t.

7 years ago '04        #70
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
id be mad to even download this demo if i had any kind of actual expectations other than to laugh at it
 7 years ago '09        #71
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
The demo wasn't THAT bad. Like it was BAD, but not exactly laughable bad. More or less a :SMH: game. Like for all the hype they built this up for, it's really s**tty. The players are really stiff in movements and the game seems to just LUG along, they did a good job on the crowd reactions though, and I like how they foul INSTANTLY if the other team is down in late game situations as to where in 2K, they'll wait like 5 seconds to foul you. They foul as soon as you touch the ball in Elite. Uhmm, The controls are flabby and really do no damage against the defense. The commentary is just BAD. I like how the interface looks, it's pretty cool...The buttons are just f**ked up, altogether. Right Trigger to pass? (360). The actual abxy buttons seem to not have ANY effect at all if you use the Elite layout, it's kind of pointless to press a button for like hop step and NOTHING happens. (Could jsut be me, though, I might not have done it right). Overall this game is crappy. Like, I wouldn't spend more than maybe 10 minutes playing it before I'd get fed up with the s**tty gameplay, last gen graphics and lackadaisical commentary. (This is for people who wanna know how the game REALLY is from an un-biased perspective but don't want to download it).
 7 years ago '09        #72
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 727 727
s**ts trash
 7 years ago '09        #73
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
After playing the demo myself, I liked the right stick controls but the shooting f**king sucks. I hated it. Graphically I didn't think it was amazing, but not totally terrible. I haven't played an NBA Live game since.... I don't even know when honestly. It's been over 5 years. Haven't gotten to check out the 2K11 demo yet, but it has to be better than this was.
 7 years ago '04        #74
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
They got hops in Elite 11 fam...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #75
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
f**k da haters ...this is not for the everyday gamer. You really have to know the controls to play it ..like i said...In addition, a new skill-based shooting system requires accurate user input, based on a player’s position on the court, versus the randomly generated dice rolls that have driven shooting in basketball videogames in the past.
go play that wack a.ss 2k11
 7 years ago '08        #76
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 chevyrida6 said:
f**k da haters ...this is not for the everyday gamer. You really have to know the controls to play it ..like i said...In addition, a new skill-based shooting system requires accurate user input, based on a player’s position on the court, versus the randomly generated dice rolls that have driven shooting in basketball videogames in the past.
Oh, the irony.
 7 years ago '04        #77
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 chevyrida6 said:
It's a basketball game it needs to be for the everyday gamer...what about that dont' you understand...a sports game shouldn't be made for the people who have master's degrees in s**t...they are PUNP games (Pick up n play) grab the controller play a round before work come home do it again games...

and I actually was playing the Elite demo for a good three hours yesterday...still don't like the controls (yes I have them down pretty well) they aren't that responsive, the graphics still look like s**t, and 2K isn't a dice roll either it hasn't been for a couple years... you relase at the top of the shooters shot it's going in just like in real life... who the f**k likes using r1 to pass the ball on Elite...the controls are stil lsuggish even when you master them...

and don't give me the "it's a demo" argument because the Elite demo is based off the final build of the game it's only two weeks old...the 2K11 demo is the same build they brought to E3 with them only the E3 demo was one 7 minute quarter not 4 minutes...so it's like 3 months old
 7 years ago '08        #78
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Da Ill One said:
They got hops in Elite 11 fam...

:guns:

7 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #80
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
s**t,they got that MJ wings poster glitch and s**t!
:laughing 5:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy