Nba elite 11 demo lmfao!!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
bynum can also dunk from the free throw line. this must be the nba jam they was talkin about

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #42
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1836 1836
 justinjones said:
bynum can also dunk from the free throw line. this must be the nba jam they was talkin about

man cmon son... in all my years i never known a 7 footer like bynum to take off and dunk like that... them big n*ggaz just dont do that
 7 years ago '04        #43
jay9982 
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
im in tears! Garnett with the backwards finger roll shiit!
 7 years ago '07        #44
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
This has to be the worse bball game ever created in the live/elite series

Why would they even make this game? and whats up with the Total control? its so confusing, they changed everything around and not in the good way. It feel like a arcade bball game instead of a sim. They most have used Nba Jam's blue print for this bulls**t.

Last edited by genobee; 09-21-2010 at 02:05 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #45
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 nitetrain8601 said:
Wow, straight haters. I'm not saying it's as good as 2k, but the total control is off the hook. And the fact that shooting is completely dependent on how good you are at it in the game is even better. They got some great concepts. Graphics don't look any better or worse than last year. The controls are definitely the hardest part to get used to.

There's some good things in there. Of course, bums like the guy who posted the video on youtube, aren't going to listen and refuse to believe anything until next year when they say "Oh 2k11 was on some bulls**t, it looks like 2k12 will be great though. They're going to return to excellence." And don't say it won't happen because it's happened about the past two years.
lmao @ haters. the one word every salty person goes to to make themselves feel better when they're the minority in a scenario. the game sucks man, there's no getting around that. any other views is just denial, there's nothing good or even good enough about this that can make up for everything else that's completely s**tty.
 7 years ago '06        #46
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
and everyone (yeah, i'm talking to all two of you) praising the "Total Control" gimmick needs to realize it's nothing unique, it's the same gimmick EA tries to do with every game, try to get you to play the game using both sticks. Same s**t as Skate (the ONLY game it's worked in thus far), same with f!ght Night Round 4 (c'mon, they had to PATCH in the use of buttons) and so on and so forth. it's even worse that they have potential with the control, but too bad the animations are so poorly done that it doesn't even feel good when you do it. scust. this game is just a mockery of this generation of gaming.
 7 years ago '04        #47
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I don't take sides on the nba games for consoles but damn, this video exposed how horrible nba elite is. s**t, they should be ashamed of themselves and remove elite from the name cause the game is trash. dude standing mid court acting like he about to do the superman chopper on folks or something. f**k outta here standing there making a T instead of just calling a T for time out.
 09-21-2010, 02:15 PM         #48
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that nikka doin the MJ pose minus the basketball in his right hand
 7 years ago '08        #49
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
i haven't gotten a chance to play it since the playstation network is down for maintenance
but by the looks of this thread, im not missing out
 7 years ago '04        #50
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,879 | Props total: 2014 2014
Why does this guys sound like a idiot.

DAMN WHY MY BUBBLE GUM SO BUBBLY, f**k!
 09-21-2010, 04:04 PM         #51
darealoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Afnorth123 said:
garnett did a backwards finger roll

Some dude earlier was tryin to tell me elite was more realistic than 2k. I turned the game off & went to class lol
 09-21-2010, 04:07 PM         #52
darealoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daone2fear said:
Keep it real now folks. That is obviously some sort of glitch. All games have had those types of moments. So, get over it. Now for a real unbiased opinion.

The animation on 2K is still better than this. It's just not as fluent on here. They seems to have gone backwards with that. They have also taken a page out of the 2K 6 - 10 handbook with the floor spacing. I always like the fact that the court always seemed larger on Live. It never felt as crowded as 2K. They really messed that up for me. It's not a horrible game. Even though the animation isn't as smooth as 2K the control of you player is still better. 2K still has canned animations that is hard to control sometimes.

The total control system is the best thing EVER in a bball game. It takes a bit to get used to, but when mastered just imagine the possibilities. I swear if you take the total control from elite along with the uncanned movements and match that with the smoothness of animations from 2K along with the AI you would have the ultimate BBall game.
Give up my n*gga EA lost.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #53
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Da Ill One said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #54
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 born wisdom said:
that was some funny a.ss s**t lmao. "what da f**k...ya see this s**t...this n*gga sittin there standing like jesus"
 7 years ago '04        #55
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I noticed Bynum standing like Jesus before the dude in the video did and was cracking up. Then he passes him the ball and the character still doesn't move LMAO. Was cracking up the whole time
 7 years ago '04        #56
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
@ 3:29. . . . . . sum1 needs a shot of that
 09-21-2010, 11:11 PM         #57
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Lol , so is it not even worth trying?
 7 years ago '05        #58
jaedot 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,807 | Props total: 4280 4280
s**t isn't better than 'Kobe Bryant's Courtside'!
 09-21-2010, 11:40 PM         #59
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only reason people should buy this is for NBA jam... thats what i woulda made the demo of
 7 years ago '07        #60
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
lmao 1st pass "whaaat tha fuuk"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy