Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
8281 pageviews
148 comments

SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
Nba elite 11 demo lmfao!!

[video - click to view]

imageimageimage

148 comments for "Nba elite 11 demo lmfao!!"

7 years ago '04        #2
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
y is bynum standing like a T for the whole vifdeo
 7 years ago '04        #3
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
@ 2:24
 7 years ago '04        #4
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
Nba Live 10 Is Way Better Then This Trash why would they want to f**k up a good series that nba live had... R.I.P Nba Live!!!!!:sadcam::sadcam::what ever:
 7 years ago '04        #5
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570

BOYYYY i PROMISE THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST YOUTUBE VIDEOS i "EVER" SAW...

WTF WAS BYNUM DOING LMAOOO

BYNUM WAS POSTED UP LIKE A JEEPER CREEPER SCARE CROW!!!
 7 years ago '08        #6
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
 7 years ago '05        #7
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
:lol4:
 7 years ago '09        #8
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
dat s**t had a n*gga in tears lol
 7 years ago '06        #9
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
"...n*gga standing there like jesus!"
 7 years ago '04        #10
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
that was some funny a.ss s**t lmao. "what da f**k...ya see this s**t...this n*gga sittin there standing like jesus"
 09-21-2010, 07:12 AM         #11
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga just standing like Jesus
 7 years ago '09        #12
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
@ that glitch. I was not expecting that at all. Not a good look for this game.
 7 years ago '09        #13
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
s**t,they got that MJ wings poster glitch and s**t!
 7 years ago '04        #14
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
Keep it real now folks. That is obviously some sort of glitch. All games have had those types of moments. So, get over it. Now for a real unbiased opinion.

The animation on 2K is still better than this. It's just not as fluent on here. They seems to have gone backwards with that. They have also taken a page out of the 2K 6 - 10 handbook with the floor spacing. I always like the fact that the court always seemed larger on Live. It never felt as crowded as 2K. They really messed that up for me. It's not a horrible game. Even though the animation isn't as smooth as 2K the control of you player is still better. 2K still has canned animations that is hard to control sometimes.

The total control system is the best thing EVER in a bball game. It takes a bit to get used to, but when mastered just imagine the possibilities. I swear if you take the total control from elite along with the uncanned movements and match that with the smoothness of animations from 2K along with the AI you would have the ultimate BBall game.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
worst basketball simulation ever
 7 years ago '04        #16
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
 daone2fear said:
Keep it real now folks. That is obviously some sort of glitch. All games have had those types of moments. So, get over it. Now for a real unbiased opinion.

The animation on 2K is still better than this. It's just not as fluent on here. They seems to have gone backwards with that. They have also taken a page out of the 2K 6 - 10 handbook with the floor spacing. I always like the fact that the court always seemed larger on Live. It never felt as crowded as 2K. They really messed that up for me. It's not a horrible game. Even though the animation isn't as smooth as 2K the control of you player is still better. 2K still has canned animations that is hard to control sometimes.

The total control system is the best thing EVER in a bball game. It takes a bit to get used to, but when mastered just imagine the possibilities. I swear if you take the total control from elite along with the uncanned movements and match that with the smoothness of animations from 2K along with the AI you would have the ultimate BBall game.

huh? what u say? i couldnt hear you.. the volume is turned all the way up on my tv while im playin my 2k11 demo
 7 years ago '08        #17
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #18
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 daone2fear said:

7 years ago '10        #19
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
the best part of the Elite demo was the Durant dunk intro...the rest was horrible
 7 years ago '07        #20
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
 daone2fear said:

say whut??

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago