Nba elite 11 demo lmfao!!

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
8377 pageviews
148 comments

SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 152 152
Nba elite 11 demo lmfao!!

[video - click to view]

imageimageimage

148 comments for "Nba elite 11 demo lmfao!!"

8 years ago '04        #2
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 8089 8089
y is bynum standing like a T for the whole vifdeo
 8 years ago '04        #3
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
@ 2:24
 8 years ago '04        #4
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,812 | Props total: 5040 5040
Nba Live 10 Is Way Better Then This Trash why would they want to f**k up a good series that nba live had... R.I.P Nba Live!!!!!:sadcam::sadcam::what ever:
 8 years ago '04        #5
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 2003 2003

BOYYYY i PROMISE THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST YOUTUBE VIDEOS i "EVER" SAW...

WTF WAS BYNUM DOING LMAOOO

BYNUM WAS POSTED UP LIKE A JEEPER CREEPER SCARE CROW!!!
 8 years ago '08        #6
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 1284 1284
 8 years ago '05        #7
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,251 | Props total: 41 41
:lol4:
 8 years ago '09        #8
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 224 224
dat s**t had a n*gga in tears lol
 8 years ago '06        #9
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
"...n*gga standing there like jesus!"
 8 years ago '04        #10
born wisdom 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 1115 1115
that was some funny a.ss s**t lmao. "what da f**k...ya see this s**t...this n*gga sittin there standing like jesus"
 09-21-2010, 06:12 AM         #11
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga just standing like Jesus
 8 years ago '09        #12
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
@ that glitch. I was not expecting that at all. Not a good look for this game.
 8 years ago '09        #13
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,001 | Props total: 954 954
s**t,they got that MJ wings poster glitch and s**t!
 8 years ago '04        #14
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
Keep it real now folks. That is obviously some sort of glitch. All games have had those types of moments. So, get over it. Now for a real unbiased opinion.

The animation on 2K is still better than this. It's just not as fluent on here. They seems to have gone backwards with that. They have also taken a page out of the 2K 6 - 10 handbook with the floor spacing. I always like the fact that the court always seemed larger on Live. It never felt as crowded as 2K. They really messed that up for me. It's not a horrible game. Even though the animation isn't as smooth as 2K the control of you player is still better. 2K still has canned animations that is hard to control sometimes.

The total control system is the best thing EVER in a bball game. It takes a bit to get used to, but when mastered just imagine the possibilities. I swear if you take the total control from elite along with the uncanned movements and match that with the smoothness of animations from 2K along with the AI you would have the ultimate BBall game.
 8 years ago '05        #15
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 57 57
worst basketball simulation ever
 8 years ago '04        #16
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,281 | Props total: 2120 2120
 daone2fear said:
Keep it real now folks. That is obviously some sort of glitch. All games have had those types of moments. So, get over it. Now for a real unbiased opinion.

The animation on 2K is still better than this. It's just not as fluent on here. They seems to have gone backwards with that. They have also taken a page out of the 2K 6 - 10 handbook with the floor spacing. I always like the fact that the court always seemed larger on Live. It never felt as crowded as 2K. They really messed that up for me. It's not a horrible game. Even though the animation isn't as smooth as 2K the control of you player is still better. 2K still has canned animations that is hard to control sometimes.

The total control system is the best thing EVER in a bball game. It takes a bit to get used to, but when mastered just imagine the possibilities. I swear if you take the total control from elite along with the uncanned movements and match that with the smoothness of animations from 2K along with the AI you would have the ultimate BBall game.

huh? what u say? i couldnt hear you.. the volume is turned all the way up on my tv while im playin my 2k11 demo
 8 years ago '08        #17
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,430 | Props total: 1759 1759

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #18
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 daone2fear said:

8 years ago '10        #19
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
the best part of the Elite demo was the Durant dunk intro...the rest was horrible
 8 years ago '07        #20
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 152 152
 daone2fear said:

say whut??

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy