Week 3: Atlanta Falcons vs New Orleans Saints (Official Game Thread)

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Who Dat?

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2010, 12:20 AM         #62
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It's on, bytches

Last edited by Sub 0; 09-22-2010 at 12:23 AM..
 09-22-2010, 09:59 AM         #63
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm down for a Avy bet against any Saints fan just hit me up.......

I wish Matt Ryan would use Harry Douglas a little more cuase that kid is a weapon in the slot. He has height, speed, and can make good catches. Sometimes, Ryan targets White too much and throws his way when it's not wise(esp. the last series against PITT b4 OT).
 7 years ago '07        #64
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
He gotta get accustomed to douglas again. Him missing last season hurt us alot.

But you cant hate on em gettin it to roddy in crunchtime....Roddy a beast

Damn sunday come on....
 7 years ago '10        #65
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
fix up the OP
 7 years ago '07        #66
Mar3 
space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 861 861
Can't f**king wait til sunday we need 2 make an early season statement by beating NO @ home
 7 years ago '05        #67
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 WorldsGreatest said:
and what exactly should we be scared of?
All the Jerry Curl wearing fans thats coming to New Orleans.

[pic - click to view]

Soul Glo wearin a**es

Last edited by Saintaholic; 09-22-2010 at 11:17 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #68
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
Mane these homos3xual a.ss failcons fans need to sit the f**k down yall feelin yall selves a lil to much. Did yall forget bout how we swept that a.ss last year? Did yall forget we own yall since payton and brees got here? Or that yall lost two a 3rd string qb in pittsburg? I could go on for days. And that lame a.ss wht boy cutkid needs to shut the f**k. U b**ch always on louisiana d!ck u f**kin wild bohr eatin backwood georgia trailor park piece of s**t. Now go find some pictures of corndogs on google u prolly jack off wit a corn dog up your a.ss you f**got a.ss b**ch. Oh yea Two Dat
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
Mane these homos3xual a.ss failcons fans need to sit the f**k down yall feelin yall selves a lil to much. Did yall forget bout how we swept that a.ss last year? Did yall forget we own yall since payton and brees got here? Or that yall lost two a 3rd string qb in pittsburg? I could go on for days. And that lame a.ss wht boy cutkid needs to shut the f**k. U b**ch always on louisiana d!ck u f**kin wild bohr eatin backwood georgia trailor park piece of s**t. Now go find some pictures of corndogs on google u prolly jack off wit a corn dog up your a.ss you f**got a.ss b**ch. Oh yea Two Dat
 7 years ago '09        #70
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I'm down for a Avy bet against any Saints fan just hit me up.......

I wish Matt Ryan would use Harry Douglas a little more cuase that kid is a weapon in the slot. He has height, speed, and can make good catches. Sometimes, Ryan targets White too much and throws his way when it's not wise(esp. the last series against PITT b4 OT).
Co-sign. Harry is a beast
 7 years ago '05        #71
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Gotti211 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #72
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:

It's not hard to "own" a team when your starting QB's are Byron Leftwich, Chris Redman, and a Rookie Matt Ryan. We could talk about how we owned the saints when all your b*tchass fans were wearing paper bags on their heads for like 30 years ya f*g

I'm not white you inbred piece of sh*t. It's called being educated so when you see something spelled correctly don't trip and it's TRAILER ya dumbf*ck.

How are you gonna call someone from Atlanta backwood? Metro ATL has over 5.4 MILLION people living here while your city looks like the backyard of a crackhouse. The whole damn population of new orleans looks like characters from the goonies

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Smells like corndogs in this b*tch
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
It's not hard to "own" a team when your starting QB's are Byron Leftwich, Chris Redman, and a Rookie Matt Ryan. We could talk about how we owned the saints when all your b*tchass fans were wearing paper bags on their heads for like 30 years ya f*g

I'm not white you inbred piece of sh*t. It's called being educated so when you see something spelled correctly don't trip and it's TRAILER ya dumbf*ck.

How are you gonna call someone from Atlanta backwood? Metro ATL has over 5.4 MILLION people living here while your city looks like the backyard of a crackhouse. The whole damn population of new orleans looks like characters from the goonies

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Smells like corndogs in this b*tch
You need some new material the same sh*t is getting lame. The corndog and New Orleans jokes are whack son.
 7 years ago '09        #74
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
You need some new material the same sh*t is getting lame. The corndog and New Orleans jokes are whack son.
the funny part about it is that I'm not joking. 70% of NO citizens look inbred, outside of the French Quarter NO is a sh*thole and people from Louisiana fry everything so they smell like batter which is why people call them corndog beggars. The sh*t is hilarious to me

When you post the jheri-curl thing 100 times I could say the same thing. NO one in ATL has had a Jheri curl since Deion left in 94 not to mention it was popular all over the country but I don't cuz it's all in fun and sh*t talking which is going to make a Falcons win on sunday that much better

Last edited by CutKidd21; 09-22-2010 at 01:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #75
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,457 | Props total: 25150 25150
...You n*ggas Is Repeating Yourself Too Much. Wack n*ggas
 7 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
the funny part about it is that I'm not joking. 70% of NO citizens look inbred, outside of the French Quarter NO is a sh*thole and people from Louisiana fry everything so they smell like batter which is why people call them corndog beggars. The sh*t is hilarious to me

When you post the jheri-curl thing 100 times I could say the same thing. NO one in ATL has had a Jheri curl since Deion left in 94 not to mention it was popular all over the country but I don't cuz it's all in fun and sh*t talking which is going to make a Falcons win on sunday that much better
Will bump this when the Saints beat the Falcons for the 8th time in the last 9 games.....and dont disappear b*tch.
 7 years ago '05        #77
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

Why are you so f**king lame?

Anyways, this n*gga bringing up s**t that happened 30 years ago when both the saints and falcons sucked plus i wasn't even born yet so i could give a f**k about the past f**got. How many super bowl wins do the failcons have?

You say N.O. is a s**t hole but it is one of the most toured cities in the WORLD people from all around the world come to New Orleans. Who comes to ATL? Other than f*gs that want to live outside of the closet?
 7 years ago '05        #78
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Will bump this when the Saints beat the Falcons for the 8th time in the last 9 games.....and dont disappear b*tch.
they got ghost after losing to the steelers 3rd string qb now they beat a garbage a.ss cards team that barely got by the rams and think they are gonna win the south
 7 years ago '09        #79
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
Why are you so f**king lame?

Anyways, this n*gga bringing up s**t that happened 30 years ago when both the saints and falcons sucked plus i wasn't even born yet so i could give a f**k about the past f**got. How many super bowl wins do the failcons have?

You say N.O. is a s**t hole but it is one of the most toured cities in the WORLD people from all around the world come to New Orleans. Who comes to ATL? Other than f*gs that want to live outside of the closet?
You shut your dumbass up. Motherf*cker can barely read and you want to talk sh*t. Go crawl back in your hole you bum

People don't visit Atlanta, THEY MOVE HERE
 7 years ago '05        #80
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You shut your dumbass up. Motherf*cker can barely read and you want to talk sh*t. Go crawl back in your hole you bum

People don't visit Atlanta, THEY MOVE HERE
Yea homos3xuals
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy