Week 3: Atlanta Falcons vs New Orleans Saints (Official Game Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #481
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 783 783
man if pierre dont get it going soon, i say we draft a rb next year who could possibly be a feature back. We need someone with a good blend of power and speed, not just a bunch of complimentary guys.

Now if he balls out all is forgotten and i never made this statement.
 7 years ago '05        #482
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
This is some dumb s**t right here. We had the ball for 45 mins because we was working yall defense. Long drives are great especially when points come from them. Best way to control the saints keep that offense off the firld. Our defense caused 2 turnovers and for the most part handled they buisness. While your s. Yall fense gae up multiple 4th down conversion.
How is it dumb? Yall worked our D but u still only won becuz we missed a fg so what the f**k is dumb about that? If u have the ball for damn near 30 min more than the other team its no way the game shud be close or even go to OT. That's y the media aint showin no love to yall cuz yall don't deserve it
 7 years ago '04        #483
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 783 783
 all3rd said:
Saints need to get more big plays like the Moore one also we need to find a way to not allow these long a.ss drives which give our offense less time in the game.
i know teams are bottling up our passing game forcing us to dink and donk. Also meachem done went awol for the first 3 games. That n*gga need to start earning his gamecheck.
 7 years ago '10        #484
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Gotti211 said:
How is it dumb? Yall worked our D but u still only won becuz we missed a fg so what the f**k is dumb about that? If u have the ball for damn near 30 min more than the other team its no way the game shud be close or even go to OT. That's y the media aint showin no love to yall cuz yall don't deserve it

LOL man the lack of respect and sense is ridiculous.....how can you say we only won because a missed fg? It's not like yall missed a fg and the game was then handed to us.......what happened after you niglets missed the fg......we worked yall f**king defense back down the field and overcame some gotdamn obstacles. We won the game because yall defense was at the house eating gumbo and sucking on crawfish heads.
 7 years ago '05        #485
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL man the lack of respect and sense is ridiculous.....how can you say we only won because a missed fg? It's not like yall missed a fg and the game was then handed to us.......what happened after you niglets missed the fg......we worked yall f**king defense back down the field and overcame some gotdamn obstacles. We won the game because yall defense was at the house eating gumbo and sucking on crawfish heads.
As I stated in the previous post yall did drive the ball on our defense but don't act like yall didn't get a bulls**t pass interference on 3rd and 5. Which shoulda been 4th n 5 and another OT punt. I mean falcons played a good game against us but if u say that we shouldn't have won that game your in denial
 7 years ago '05        #486
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Gotti211 said:
As I stated in the previous post yall did drive the ball on our defense but don't act like yall didn't get a bulls**t pass interference on 3rd and 5. Which shoulda been 4th n 5 and another OT punt. I mean falcons played a good game against us but if u say that we shouldn't have won that game your in denial
 7 years ago '05        #487
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
But all bulls**t aside woulda, coulda, shoulda don't matter its the W that counts and at the end of the day yall got the W. But to just say the divison is yalls after 3 games when we all have 2-1 records is dumb. Yall act like yall want the media to crown yall super bowl champs becuz yall won a game yall could have easily lost
 7 years ago '07        #488
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Gotti has to be retarted
 7 years ago '10        #489
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
But all bulls**t aside woulda, coulda, shoulda don't matter its the W that counts and at the end of the day yall got the W. But to just say the divison is yalls after 3 games when we all have 2-1 records is dumb. Yall act like yall want the media to crown yall super bowl champs becuz yall won a game yall could have easily lost
man i can give a f**k about what the media has to say.....i dont look for them to praise the Falcons....im not one of them "look what so and so said about us" type motherf**kers......f**k that...........but niglet you will not sit here and act as if we got lucky and won...........hell we spotted you sorry motherf**kers 21 gotdamn points. If there is something media related I'll complain about it will be this "high risk high reward" label they put on the Aints defense...........more like "sorry a.ss defense that gets lucky as f**k ery now and then"
 7 years ago '05        #490
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
...Why Is These Dirty n*ggas Still b**ching? Why? Game Over...We Took Our L and Yall n*ggas Acting Like Yall Done Won The Superbowl....ON THE 3RD f**kIN WEEK. Chill Out & Prepare For Ya Next Game....

As For My Saint Brotha's.............

Saints' Payton undecided about auditioning kickers

METAIRIE, La. New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton says he is undecided about whether to bring in kickers this week to compete with the struggling Garrett Hartley in practice.

Hartley missed a 29-yard field goal that would have beaten the Atlanta Falcons in overtime Sunday, hooking the ball well left. It was his third miss in seven attempts this season, and his game-winner in the final seconds against San Francisco in week 2 was tipped before fluttering through the uprights.

Payton said Monday that "you've got to be careful to turn around the day after and make decisions that aren't well-thought out." The coach says "there were more wide lefts than just the kicker."
Atlanta rushed for 202 yards, converted 9 of 18 third downs and limited New Orleans to 43 rushing yards.
 7 years ago '05        #491
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Fresh Whyte said:
Chill Out & Prepare For Ya Next Game....

we got the 49ers next... Id rather post here
 7 years ago '05        #492
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Fellas......look here there were calls and breaks that went both ways. The game could have went either way even before the Hartley kick. I know it was a chip shot FG and we should be 3-0, but when it comes down to single kick all the eggs are in one basket. Jhari Evans said it best after the game, "As a Kicker he only gets one shot, everyone else if they miss a block, drop a pass, or miss a tackle you have the next play to make up for it and correct it.....that's not the case for Kickers."

There is no need to make excuses on why the Saints lost, we played poorly BOTTOM LINE. You can say the Greer PI call in OT, the late hit on Brees, penalties, turnovers, dropped passes, and the questionable calls that went in the Falcons favor as reasons why the Saints lost. Just stop and think one second......2-1 is alot better than 1-2 or even 0-3 which the Saints can easily be right now. ATL got the breaks and made the plays when it mattered the most which is why they won the game.
 7 years ago '05        #493
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Why Is These Dirty n*ggas Still b**ching? Why? Game Over...We Took Our L and Yall n*ggas Acting Like Yall Done Won The Superbowl....ON THE 3RD f**kIN WEEK. Chill Out & Prepare For Ya Next Game....

As For My Saint Brotha's.............

I think we should give him an opportunity to redeem himself. The last thing you want to do is bring a Kicker in thats worse than what you have. Kickers have to have confidence and right now Hartley doesn't have it. Its like in baseball when a hitter is in a slump, right now he has to string together a couple of made FGs to get confidence and he'll be OK.
 7 years ago '04        #494
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
 peeyump said:
Rock on Saints

[pic - click to view]

Sike!
Soon as I saw this on TV, I said "Somebody on Boxden is gonna GIF the hell outta that"
 7 years ago '10        #495
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
rofl @ this n*gga talking about a late hit on Brees............someone is putting some extra s**t in yall gumbo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy