Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

E.Ness Vs Iron Solomon Who Won the Grindtime Battle?
E.Ness 17 24.64%
Iron Soloman 52 75.36%
Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-21-2010, 09:36 AM         #141
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hawk48202 said:
Ness came with it in this battle. Over all it was pretty even to me to be honest. But the one thing that gives solomon the win in my eyes are the personals. That's what got him the win. This was a really good battle.

ANd cats need to stop acting like Ness got murked. He took the L but he did not get k!lled at all.
your opinion.
 7 years ago '05        #142
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Counterfeit215 said:

I'm from philly but Solomon merked e ness...To bad nowadays there is no such thing as a real freestyle battle...but this is the most entertaining s**t i seen in awhile
Iron would be even more superior in a freestyle battle against Ness.

CIDF said:
solomon had some s**t but why does this n*gga rap like he's singing irish beer chants or some s**t? he had some crucial punches but ness s**t was hella funnier to me like i was actually laughin. solomon s**t i'm just like whatever and the crowd sounds like b**ches gettin f**ked in the a.ss for the first time. ness flow was crazy and at a neutral battle ground i think he fa sho woulda won.
Where's a neutral battle ground? The last battles Iron had were in SMACK; he has never battled in Grindtime.

And you don't win by crowd reaction. You win by bars & delivery. So put them in a hut in Alaska & Iron still won.
 7 years ago '08        #143
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
lol @ poison pen's face at 5:27

i still liked him better when he was am boogie, but iron solomon dropped some crazy lines on ness
 7 years ago '04        #144
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Nice battle, Hard to pick. I have to watch it again...
 7 years ago '07        #145
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 577 577
First off, LOL @ anyone saying that was close, or E-Ness not getting bodied every round(only if Ness came harder in the 2nd round, maybe it would be a discussion).

2nd, If you really think that "battle rappers" should come off with freestyles strictly no written's, you crazy.
Theres a difference in writing for a battle, and writing for a diss track/album/mixtape track. Solomon whether he writes it down or rehearses before a battle, shouldn't be discredited as EVERYBODY KNOWS in order to be the best, you gotta f**king practice. So its stupid of you guys to be thinking someone as good as Solomon is only good cause he can write rhymes, and Ness gets more credit cause he "freestyles"(which he probably doesn't).
 7 years ago '07        #146
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
SMH at this thread.

Battle rap has become such a cartoon that people don't even remember what REAL battle rap is. It's sad.

You so called hip-hop fans are like thirteen-year-old boys coming up now. They been looking at fake t*tties so long that they don't even know what a real, natural woman looks like. Just like y'all don't know what a real, natural rap battle looks like.
 7 years ago '07        #147
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
 stogz said:
SMH at this thread.

Battle rap has become such a cartoon that people don't even remember what REAL battle rap is. It's sad.

You so called hip-hop fans are like thirteen-year-old boys coming up now. They been looking at fake t*tties so long that they don't even know what a real, natural woman looks like. Just like y'all don't know what a real, natural rap battle looks like.
:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #148
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 stogz said:
SMH at this thread.

"No b**chass-Ness"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Bobby's World; 09-21-2010 at 11:49 AM..
 09-21-2010, 11:52 AM         #149
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
SMH at this thread.

I have yet to be impressed by off the top freestyles. Nothin, but fillers.

OOOOH HE DISSED YO SHIRT SON YA GOT MURKED!!!!

:thumbsdown:
 09-21-2010, 11:56 AM         #150
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
I have yet to be impressed by off the top freestyles. Nothin, but fillers.

OOOOH HE DISSED YO SHIRT SON YA GOT MURKED!!!!

:thumbsdown:
RIGHT.

any n*gga that would rather hear n*ggas stumble off the top than hear a well-executed and well thought out written verse is a f**kin goofball, in my opinion. coming off the brain don't mean s**t if you can't do it better than n*ggas who write.
 7 years ago '10        #151
TSweeze 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 21 21
good s**t
 09-21-2010, 12:16 PM         #152
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
RIGHT.

any n*gga that would rather hear n*ggas stumble off the top than hear a well-executed and well thought out written verse is a f**kin goofball, in my opinion. coming off the brain don't mean s**t if you can't do it better than n*ggas who write.
THANK YOU

well written verses are a true showing of skill as a rapper and writer

off the top freestyles leave room for error btw and only show dat u can think fast dats all. Never heard fire off the top verses unless it's mixed with writtens like Jin.

s**t I'm impressed how dese n*ggas memorise 64 bar verses fa battles...... let alone enough fa mad rounds!!!
 7 years ago '06        #153
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
ness got his a.ss handed
 7 years ago '07        #154
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
damn!!! solomon k!lled ness..ness battling career was over once he signed with diddy..by doing that he made a lifetime of funny a.ss diddy references disses possible for any rapper who's against him..and solomon came with way to many good ones for ness to recover hahaha
 7 years ago '05        #156
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
solomon won cuz he was goin in at ness the whole time.....ness was just spitting punches...if was just a spontaneous battle against another rapper those verses made of won it for him, but he only had 2 lines aimed at iron
(when god made weirdo's he through the book at u , Bff with the staremaster everything else could of been thrown on a verse or recycled for another battle)

....but this line is what bodied Ness

"Now you can finally see through Jesus's eyes, how to be on the losing side of getting beat by a Jewish guy" sick

that D wade line was ugly too iron just had too many bars...ness was just spitting
 7 years ago '05        #157
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
3rd post's the charm?

n*ggas still battling??? What da fukk is this 2003 or sumthin? Ness need to go on a diet and find a new career
Battling is part of hip hop. It'll be here til the day hip hop dies, which is never. Ness actually said he is on a diet.
 7 years ago '04        #158
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
"I know 5 rappers that's better than you... dylon, dylon, dylon, dylon, and dylon!!!"
:jay:
 7 years ago '05        #159
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 TheseNutsBich said:
n*ggas still battling??? What da fukk is this 2003 or sumthin? Ness need to go on a diet and find a new career
what are u 13? you need to find a new genre
 7 years ago '04        #160
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 Lex Lossis said:
BartAm Village and why would Philly n*ggas f!ght a battler? the f**k is da point of battling then? It's rapping n*gga

dats how u know u won when n*ggas wanna get physical
i swear you motherf**kers are stupid

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NOBODY f!ghtING ANYONE.

ALL I SAID WAS.....

why the f**k is SOLOMON talkin about he will "WHOOP NESS'S a.ss", when he's just some fat white jew from the valley, when Ness is from one of the most f**ked up housing projects in philadelphia where dudes REALLY get it in on some hard s**t.

THEN ya'll say ALL Ness does is talk about guns and grimey s**t?

you f**ks are retarded.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy