Grindtime Presents: E.Ness Vs Iron Solomon

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

E.Ness Vs Iron Solomon Who Won the Grindtime Battle?
E.Ness 17 24.64%
Iron Soloman 52 75.36%
Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 1335 1335
just peeped the whole thing again in the high quality video. audio sound perfect. you can hear EVERYTHING they both say. u crazy if u sayin ness got bodybagged.

he did have them ashy a.ss lips though, ness was lickin his lips like LL after his second verse, wtf.....motherf**ker had that cottonmouth
 7 years ago '04        #122
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
you know what he was more direct then i intially gave credit for....and i thought the fishing,and camping line was hilarious....i'm not trying to diss ness by any means....the boy can rap....but being able to deliver your lines,timing,and being witty is everything in battle rapping as far i'm concerned.....
that scrabble line >>>>>>

that s**t was ether
 7 years ago '04        #123
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
i was talkin to reign man earlier and he said if they put the change up, he'll tear solomon out the frame.

that would be a crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy battle

Reign Man vs. Iron Solomon, make it happen.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Grisly; 09-21-2010 at 12:58 AM..
 09-21-2010, 12:44 AM         #124
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Too Bad The Boy Hollow Locked Up

yeah i still have no idea what sun is locked up for...
 09-21-2010, 01:06 AM         #125
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
solomon had some s**t but why does this n*gga rap like he's singing irish beer chants or some s**t? he had some crucial punches but ness s**t was hella funnier to me like i was actually laughin. solomon s**t i'm just like whatever and the crowd sounds like b**ches gettin f**ked in the a.ss for the first time. ness flow was crazy and at a neutral battle ground i think he fa sho woulda won.
 09-21-2010, 01:19 AM         #126
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Solomon, how many swords you been swallowin?
 09-21-2010, 01:20 AM         #127
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i get to cuttin n*ggas up in here like a musketeer
 7 years ago '04        #128
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Everyones saying Solomon k!lled it...

its kinda easy to when you pre-write most of your s**t. You know Ness...he was in the limelight already..all over tv. everyone knows the story..so its easy to write hot punchlines about him..

Ness had some lines..

I'm from philly but Solomon merked e ness...To bad nowadays there is no such thing as a real freestyle battle...but this is the most entertaining s**t i seen in awhile
 7 years ago '08        #129
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i mean i think were all on the same page

ness didnt get bodied..ness held his own ill give him that..i wouldnt clown ness for loosing that..

cuz to me

iron is >>>>>>>>>>>>

eminem,mook,cassidy,math,

everybodyyyyyyyyyyyy

iron just eats up the compeition

cuz its soo funnyy..with iron..you cant have filler lines..and you cant be gangster..those gangster lines DO NOT WORK..iron is so funny that you have to be funny also...

but i dont see iron loosing anytime soon...

id put 10 stacks on iron vs mook..cuz mook s**t is to gangster..that doesnt win over the crowd
 09-21-2010, 02:51 AM         #130
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN WHAT A f**kIN BATTLE IRON SOLOMON SWAC DAT n*gga

Ness went hard, but Iron is a terminator my Got I wanna see him battle Mook and Hollow Da Don
 09-21-2010, 03:09 AM         #131
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
ness chewed this lame.

Solomon relies on his lame a.ss crowd's round of applause after every 2 words to carry his terrible rhyme-scheme, non-flowin, slow a.ss delivery, wanna be comedian a.ss rappin' style.

not to mention 95% of his content was about "Da Band" s**t that happened 10 years ago. AND he bit a few lines from Reign Man that Reign Man used in an E Ness diss in the early 2000's (Philly heads should know what track im talkin bout)

i been to bartrum village out southwest philly.
Solomon would get bodied tryna walk through there.
yet he's talkin bout how he would whoop Ness a.ss? come on now. s**t is duck tales.

Tell solomon go make a song that somebody can listen to and maybe i'll respect em as a emcee

Ness bodied him
BartAm Village and why would Philly n*ggas f!ght a battler? the f**k is da point of battling then? It's rapping n*gga

dats how u know u won when n*ggas wanna get physical
 09-21-2010, 03:17 AM         #132
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I f**kin forgot about SERIUS JONES
IRON SOLOMON VS SERIUS JONES WOULD BE SIIIICK TOO
 7 years ago '05        #133
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
We really should get in the habit of making a poll when making these battle threads. I've added a poll so vote away.
 7 years ago '08        #134
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
iron all day
 7 years ago '06        #135
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 Luca Brasi said:
irons personals bodied ness,ness had sum s**t but iron k!lled him
Ness came with it in this battle. Over all it was pretty even to me to be honest. But the one thing that gives solomon the win in my eyes are the personals. That's what got him the win. This was a really good battle.

ANd cats need to stop acting like Ness got murked. He took the L but he did not get k!lled at all.
 09-21-2010, 05:36 AM         #136
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Counterfeit215 said:
Everyones saying Solomon k!lled it...

its kinda easy to when you pre-write most of your s**t. You know Ness...he was in the limelight already..all over tv. everyone knows the story..so its easy to write hot punchlines about him..

Ness had some lines..

I'm from philly but Solomon merked e ness...To bad nowadays there is no such thing as a real freestyle battle...but this is the most entertaining s**t i seen in awhile
both them n*ggas came w/ writtens, tho...and Grindtime is a written league...'he wrote his s**t' is irrelevant.
 7 years ago '09        #137
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
1st time watching Iron Solomon in action(besides a little bit of the Math battle) and after seeing everybody hype him up on the internet like he is some sort of legend or top tier skilled MC, I must say dude is average. There were some sharp lines but overall, s**t just seem corny. Plus dude's delivery was over the top, his schemes were boring oh gawd. After this s**t, I have no doubt Verb would eat his lunch early. Ness still got his a.ss handed to him though. This wasn't his type of battle. He need to be in URL or some s**t, on a corner in a cypher. But yeah, Smack need to set that verb vs solomon up so verb can catch that homicide real quick. And damn, that Grindtime crowd bout as bad as a New York crowd in URL.

Last edited by TraV; 09-21-2010 at 07:50 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #138
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2405 2405
ness is my n*gga but sol fukkin murdered him..that s**t was kinda brutal..the k!ller was the line about puff passing...ness's best lines didn't come until the 3rd round when he said dude should be bff's with the stairmaster lol
 09-21-2010, 08:31 AM         #139
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i used to be a big folomon swollower but damn he fell off with this s**t right here....he had a couple good lines but rest some corny a.ss s**t
 7 years ago '04        #140
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
Iron had better punchlines but Ness had better flow.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago