Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

E.Ness Vs Iron Solomon Who Won the Grindtime Battle?
E.Ness 17 24.64%
Iron Soloman 52 75.36%
Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Grisly said:
then why was iron solomon talkin bout how he would whip ness's a.ss?

f**k outta here wit that bulls**t. solomon is a lame. Ness stole that dude heart wit the "the other 99% of the time, he playin' scrabble" line
because its a battle just like your name is murder em but your never murdered s**t
 7 years ago '04        #82
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 dahabi said:

>>>your fav ness verse
1. ness got way better verses than that, you obviously don't even listen to Ness if u think that lil solomon verse is touchin em
2. you just talked all that s**t about Ness talkin bout guns and drugs, when he ACTUALLY from the projects and really puts work in, yet you turn around and link me to a video with this lame f**k dragging dead bodies talkin bout how he gonna merk people? solomon sweet as f**k

get the f**k outta here
 7 years ago '04        #83
BCain56 
space
space
space
$930 | Props total: 6 6
The more and more I watch it I wanna pick Ness over solomon but thats a tough one to call because of the two different styles.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Luca Brasi said:
The Saurus Said iron is duckin illmac thats f**ked up illmac deserves the battle but iron wants max exposure leat threat 2 loose
u obviously one of them GrindTime d!ckridin' fanboys so your opinion is null and void.
 7 years ago '04        #85
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
because its a battle just like your name is murder em but your never murdered s**t
ay, we ain't gon speak on that.
feds is lurkin.
 7 years ago '04        #86
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
so it's me against the great white hype...
with bright lights on south beach, that's f!ght night...
this time, ya'll better have my f**kin' mic right...
cus when i kick a f**kin' whole through his chest, it's night night
referring to the mysonne battle. ness merked him out the gate.

Solomon, how many swords you been swallowin'?
let me find out it's my name you been hollerin'
cut off his oxygen, sugar ray robinson em
allen iverson, cross em out his Wally moccasins
So keep ya f**kin' mouth shut...
I'll shoot ya momma house up....
and gangbang that b**ch cus i know she don't get out much.
The battle s**t is ours....
and you know the loudest one in the room gon' be the coward
....pushin' up flowers, pullin' on Sour
bouta smack this lil backstreet boy from out his trousers
Wowsers, why they give me Doogie Howzer!?
ness was goin the f**k in on that cornball, im not even gonna quote the other rounds
 09-20-2010, 08:05 PM         #87
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
ness chewed this lame.

Solomon relies on his lame a.ss crowd's round of applause after every 2 words to carry his terrible rhyme-scheme, non-flowin, slow a.ss delivery, wanna be comedian a.ss rappin' style.

not to mention 95% of his content was about "Da Band" s**t that happened 10 years ago.
AND he bit a few lines from Reign Man that Reign Man used in an E Ness diss in the early 2000's (Philly heads should know what track im talkin bout)

i been to bartrum village out southwest philly.
Solomon would get bodied tryna walk through there.
yet he's talkin bout how he would whoop Ness a.ss? come on now. s**t is duck tales.

Tell solomon go make a song that somebody can listen to and maybe i'll respect em as a emcee

Ness bodied him
but what else would there be for a n*gga to rap about concerning E. Ness?

and what does who would whoop who a.ss in a f!ght have to do w/ who outrapped who?
 7 years ago '05        #88
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Grisly said:
1. ness got way better verses than that, you obviously don't even listen to Ness if u think that lil solomon verse is touchin em
2. you just talked all that s**t about Ness talkin bout guns and drugs, when he ACTUALLY from the projects and really puts work in, yet you turn around and link me to a video with this lame f**k dragging dead bodies talkin bout how he gonna merk people? solomon sweet as f**k

get the f**k outta here
theres a difference when theres one specific person youre standing in front of saying that s**t to and a random track...
 09-20-2010, 08:07 PM         #89
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Luca Brasi said:
The Saurus Said iron is duckin illmac thats f**ked up illmac deserves the battle but iron wants max exposure leat threat 2 loose
makes sense...an Illmac/Iron battle would be some s**t to watch, tho.......
 7 years ago '06        #90
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 YoungGQ said:
maybe Lock..or Passwurdz

...Solomon DE-STROYED that n*gga, tho.
Iron Soloman apparently destroyed Locksmith in a battle that has never been released due to stolen tapes.. Thesaurus backed this up also.
 09-20-2010, 08:10 PM         #91
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
Iron Soloman apparently destroyed Locksmith in a battle that has never been released due to stolen tapes.. Thesaurus backed this up also.
.....word? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.....that's cold blooded.
 7 years ago '04        #92
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
anybody got a working link
 7 years ago '04        #93
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Luca Brasi said:
and how many qutables did soloman have ur biased as s**t but i agree that 2nd s**t was ill
solomon had some s**t, i'm not sayin he wasn't keepin it a close battle, but the only line i can recall that i thought was flat out raw was the 'see it through Jesus' eyes, when a jew k!lls you" or some s**t. the jawn he dropped in round 3. that was a hot line on some real s**t, no denying that

but aside from that, most of the other s**t was either lame to me jus cus it was lame content to begin with (this fat f**k was really singin' gay a.ss nursery rhymes in the middle of a battle, just to deliver a weak a.ss overused diddy line?....come on now)

or lame how he delivered it

or lame because i'm from philly and ness been rappin for years now, and i heard people say everything Iron already said cus all his 'personals' was him talkin bout s**t that happened 10 years ago

but hey, agree to disagree, f**k it
 09-20-2010, 08:23 PM         #94
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on n*ggas. i know we hate when we c white kids win in a battle but lets be serious bar for bar iron won hands down. he didnt k!ll him but he won point blank. yea ness has a better flow but that doesnt matter in a battle. on a track im sure ness would sound better but battle rappin its iron soloman.
 09-20-2010, 08:24 PM         #95
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
close thread.

grindtime battle format is for nerds and schoolgirls.

bring solomon b**ch a.ss to bartrum village projects wit them raps without his GrindTime d!ckridin crowd and see whats good

Reverse the roles and take Iron Solomon out of the confines of Grindtime safety where the d!ckeating and c*m guzzling runs rampant (and you can clearly see it all throughout the battle, which makes it look one-sided when it really isn't), then you have a completely different story.
 7 years ago '05        #96
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 http:// said:
That's cause nothing he was saying stood out, bruh. It's was just one big run-on sentence about guns, drugs, and the hood.
Yup. Besides flow and a few stingers here and there (BFF wit the stairmaster) that was pretty much Ness' deal.

There are at least 5 or 6 memorable things Solomon said THAT WEREN'T CORNY, THAT NESS PRETTY MUCH DIDNT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR. He even flipped the Miami Heat/DWade/Lebron s**t better than Ness, BEFORE Ness got the chance to spit his, so...
 7 years ago '05        #97
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
solomon took dukes soul
 09-20-2010, 08:34 PM         #98
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all buggin lol
 09-20-2010, 08:41 PM         #99
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@n*ggas in here disecting n*ggas flow...like that has anything to do with anything...solomon ate ness lunch...he had better lines...his lines were more personal,direct,hard hitting,he had better rebuttals,and while were on flow solomon flipped his flow at least 6 different times in this battle....probably for the shoot em up bang bang rappers who think he can't flow....but we still got n*ggas in here saying s**t about his flow despite the fact he switched up his flow more than ness did.....

ness had some good lines in there,but he's not a battle rapper...the way he battle raps could be applied to anybody he raps against....he uses very few personals...that s**t is boring...and that's why these n*ggas aren't highly regarded amongst the elite.....

there is a difference between BATTLE RAPPING.....and who outshined who on a track....
 7 years ago '04        #100
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
any of you guys heard of this dude Bigg K from VA, kind of nice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy