Grindtime Presents: E.Ness Vs Iron Solomon

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

E.Ness Vs Iron Solomon Who Won the Grindtime Battle?
E.Ness 17 24.64%
Iron Soloman 52 75.36%
Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
jjbing4 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
You can tell Ness was spittin prewritten and Iron Solomon was coming off the head. It was great in two different ways. In the end, Solomon was better because he could improvise. "Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan!" If I heard Ness stuff on record, Ohh my god!! "Right stroke, left stroke, east coast, west coast/ the b**ch suck me off so long she got strep throat!!"


Last edited by jjbing4; 09-20-2010 at 07:13 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
ness chewed this lame.

Solomon relies on his lame a.ss crowd's round of applause after every 2 words to carry his terrible rhyme-scheme, non-flowin, slow a.ss delivery, wanna be comedian a.ss rappin' style.

not to mention 95% of his content was about "Da Band" s**t that happened 10 years ago. AND he bit a few lines from Reign Man that Reign Man used in an E Ness diss in the early 2000's (Philly heads should know what track im talkin bout)

i been to bartrum village out southwest philly.
Solomon would get bodied tryna walk through there.
yet he's talkin bout how he would whoop Ness a.ss? come on now. s**t is duck tales.

Tell solomon go make a song that somebody can listen to and maybe i'll respect em as a emcee

Ness bodied him
 7 years ago '04        #63
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
 phillyCANNON said:
See, that's where I don't get y'all. You say that like it's a bad thing. All you're really saying is Ness flow was on point, Iron's wasn't (actually has no flow whatsoever and has such an annoying, corny sounding voice) and Ness was polished (AS IF he was spitting on a track) etc.



Ness is spitting like he would on a track. How is that a bad thing? Both of them pre-wrote their verses. Solomon is spitting like he is in an improv Comedy Club!
close thread.

grindtime battle format is for nerds and schoolgirls.

bring solomon b**ch a.ss to bartrum village projects wit them raps without his GrindTime d!ckridin crowd and see whats good
 7 years ago '08        #64
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Only 2 people thinkin Ness won bein phillyheads
 09-20-2010, 07:31 PM         #65
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when iron solomon did that crowd s**t, it really showed how grind time audience are some d!ck riding a.sses them lines were wack a.ss f**k and they were all going wild like bunch of idiots. The crowd caught feelins when ness opened up with saying cracka

Good battle though, its a tie for me.


Last edited by deLeet; 09-20-2010 at 07:34 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #66
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn the vid isn't up on youtube anymore..anybody else know where i can watch it?
 7 years ago '04        #67
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
 Tecnique said:
Only 2 people thinkin Ness won bein phillyheads
it was definitely more than 2 people fam, and you can say im biased cus im from philly if u want, but i dont know ness personally so i have no affiliation with him what so ever

im judgin this battle from my perspective, and im a rapper myself, and i just flat out cant f**k wit iron solomon cus he don't even rap as far as i'm concerned.

he cant make songs (and when he does, he raps like he does when he battles and that s**t is corny as f**k)
he cant flow to save his damn life yo, it's retarded how s**tty his flow is
he had a few nice lines, dont get me wrong, im not tryna just straight s**t on dude, but Ness had plenty hot lines too to match right up against Solomon......

the only difference was.....that everytime Solomon breathed, the f**kin crowd went crazy emphasizing it, and when Ness was rapping everybody was jus lookin around like he was speakin chinese and they couldnt understand it
 7 years ago '04        #68
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
I think Ness did his thing, His flow and rhymes were on point, but when it comes to this Battle rap s**t u need more then that, Iron is a true master @ this s**t....Ness has potential tho, just needs to work on getting more personal, flips, and all that s**t that makes the great battlers like Iron great.
 7 years ago '05        #69
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Grisly said:
close thread.

grindtime battle format is for nerds and schoolgirls.

bring solomon b**ch a.ss to bartrum village projects wit them raps without his GrindTime d!ckridin crowd and see whats good
i never understood why people thought this style was dope. its like saying "yea solomon says relevant things in a different way but in [bartram] village (lol at you spelling it wrong) we enjoy rappers to spit filler lines about guns and other things of no relevance"
 7 years ago '05        #70
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 jjbing4 said:
You can tell Ness was spittin prewritten and Iron Solomon was coming off the head. It was great in two different ways. In the end, Solomon was better because he could improvise. "Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan!" If I heard Ness stuff on record, Ohh my god!! "Right stroke, left stroke, east coast, west coast/ the b**ch suck me off so long she got strep throat!!"
No, Iron was written too.

It never ceases to amaze me how little people on this site understand about rapping, in general.
 7 years ago '04        #71
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Grisly said:
ness chewed this lame.

Solomon relies on his lame a.ss crowd's round of applause after every 2 words to carry his terrible rhyme-scheme, non-flowin, slow a.ss delivery, wanna be comedian a.ss rappin' style.

not to mention 95% of his content was about "Da Band" s**t that happened 10 years ago. AND he bit a few lines from Reign Man that Reign Man used in an E Ness diss in the early 2000's (Philly heads should know what track im talkin bout)

i been to bartrum village out southwest philly.
Solomon would get bodied tryna walk through there.
yet he's talkin bout how he would whoop Ness a.ss? come on now. s**t is duck tales.

Tell solomon go make a song that somebody can listen to and maybe i'll respect em as a emcee

Ness bodied him
95%? It was only one verse... I think that's 33%, boss.

What did Ness rap about for the most part? Oh right, guns and drugs... awesome.

This s**t is for VIDEO to be seen, Solomon knows it's for entertainment and he makes it work. It's not like most other battlers, Solomon is a theatrical ma'fncka but that's why most can't mess with him + some of his lines are legitimately off the top, can't say the same for Ness.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
 Luca Brasi said:
^its on youtube son.......and a battle aint about how tuff u are or how gangsta u r f**kin lame a.ss dudes on bx nemore i swear
then why was iron solomon talkin bout how he would whip ness's a.ss?



f**k outta here wit that bulls**t. solomon is a lame. Ness stole that dude heart wit the "the other 99% of the time, he playin' scrabble" line
 7 years ago '07        #73
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 latereg6 said:
i guess im the only one that thought ness won

1st round ness
2nd ness
third solomon
i agree with u ness delivery was way better solomon was dope but he was stopping and s**t of the crowd
 7 years ago '05        #74
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
i cant believe this happen in miami, s**t if i knew i would of bought some tickets to go watch
 7 years ago '04        #75
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
 dahabi said:
i never understood why people thought this style was dope. its like saying "yea solomon says relevant things in a different way but in [bartram] village (lol at you spelling it wrong) we enjoy rappers to spit filler lines about guns and other things of no relevance"
lol @ you online cosigning for fat comedians that battle 'rap' on GrindTime that claim they're 'rappers' but can't even flow 2 bars without trying to catch their breathe to deliver a s**tty punchline that he pre-wrote.
 7 years ago '04        #76
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Grisly said:
the only difference was.....that everytime Solomon breathed, the f**kin crowd went crazy emphasizing it, and when Ness was rapping everybody was jus lookin around like he was speakin chinese and they couldnt understand it
That's cause nothing he was saying stood out, bruh. It's was just one big run-on sentence about guns, drugs, and the hood. That sh!t might work on a track, but if you're not coming clearly and direct in a battle, you're probably gonna lose.

In my opinion, Solomon's lines were consistent and straight forward, that's why the crowd was fnckin' with it.

To each their own though.
 7 years ago '04        #77
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
 http:// said:
95%? It was only one verse... I think that's 33%, boss.

What did Ness rap about for the most part? Oh right, guns and drugs... awesome.

This s**t is for VIDEO to be seen, Solomon knows it's for entertainment and he makes it work. It's not like most other battlers, Solomon is a theatrical ma'fncka but that's why most can't mess with him + some of his lines are legitimately off the top, can't say the same for Ness.
and that's why he can't make a half-decent song, or album, which is stuff that REAL rappers do.
 09-20-2010, 07:46 PM         #78
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
As expected, a mis-match, ness had a decent free in the 3rd, but got outclassed every round.... hollow or locksmith would be a good match for Iron
maybe Lock..or Passwurdz

...Solomon DE-STROYED that n*gga, tho.
 7 years ago '05        #79
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Grisly said:
and that's why he can't make a half-decent song, or album, which is stuff that REAL rappers do.

[video - click to view]




>>>your fav ness verse
 7 years ago '04        #80
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Grisly said:
and that's why he can't make a half-decent song, or album, which is stuff that REAL rappers do.
You can't compare battle rappers to music artists -- 95% of the battle rappers who try to crossover into making tracks fail miserably.

So that aside, the fact is Ness didn't really say anything special in his 3 rounds. Solomon kept it entertaining and clever; if that doesn't win the battle, I dunno what does






Side note: that Soul Khan shot made me crack the fnck up!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy