Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

E.Ness Vs Iron Solomon Who Won the Grindtime Battle?
E.Ness 17 24.64%
Iron Soloman 52 75.36%
Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
2 different types of battle rappers... solomon won the crowd over
 09-20-2010, 02:52 PM         #22
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Solomon had the crowd.

I'd give the edge to Solomon, but Ness ain't get bodied. His delivery was on point and he was raw. Solomon was just more witty.
 7 years ago '08        #23
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 phillyCANNON said:
Solomon had the crowd.

I'd give the edge to Solomon, but Ness ain't get bodied. His delivery was on point and he was raw. Solomon was just more witty.
nah son, ness had a few dope lines but it sounded like he was rhyming to a track
iron outclassed him simple and plain
 7 years ago '04        #24
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Solomon still got it. A lot of cats have one style that they stick to but Solomon had all kinds of schemes he went through. He had this pretty easily, but E. Ness was still nice with it. His style didn't cater to the crowd but he had some dope s**t.

I heard that the Philly hypeman who was screaming adlibs for a lot of Ness' bars was doing that all night for every battle Can't wait for the rest of the battles, the crowd wasn't whack like the crowd at the last Grind Time West event.
 09-20-2010, 03:07 PM         #25
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ness flow ahead of his time.

edit

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=4JVGJ2BA
use this link to stream, prop to cuddyduce

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 09-20-2010 at 10:40 PM..
 09-20-2010, 03:11 PM         #26
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
nah son, ness had a few dope lines but it sounded like he was rhyming to a track
iron outclassed him simple and plain
Iron will never flow like Ness, and you can say it sounded like he was rhyming on a track. You can say that about A LOT of battle rappers. Ness obviously doesn't fit this format, although he held his own. He wasn't bodied, and to say that is insane. Solomon's bars were funny and he has the crowd, so he wins. A few dope lines? You looking for all jokes? It's a battle, he is flowing and spitting bars. Iron had bars, too. I give the edge to him, but Ness was a beast.
 09-20-2010, 03:25 PM         #27
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf kinda s**t, having the crowd finish your bars, is that legal?
 7 years ago '08        #28
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
Iron will never flow like Ness, and you can say it sounded like he was rhyming on a track. You can say that about A LOT of battle rappers. Ness obviously doesn't fit this format, although he held his own. He wasn't bodied, and to say that is insane. Solomon's bars were funny and he has the crowd, so he wins. A few dope lines? You looking for all jokes? It's a battle, he is flowing and spitting bars. Iron had bars, too. I give the edge to him, but Ness was a beast.
i aint gone go back into the video cause im in the library and it loads slow, but you CANT tell me ness aint have filler lines.. iron had punches every 2 bars wether it was jokes or straight punches, that whole puff puff pass s**t, the whole diddy d!cking you s**t was retarded nice not to mention how he ended the battle straight slaughter. Not only is irons punch game crazy, but his inner rhyming schemes are on point too. And this is coming from a dude who loves gun lines, i watch f!ght klub and all of that, ness just wasnt up to par wit iron imo
 09-20-2010, 03:35 PM         #29
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
i aint gone go back into the video cause im in the library and it loads slow, but you CANT tell me ness aint have filler lines.. iron had punches every 2 bars wether it was jokes or straight punches, that whole puff puff pass s**t, the whole diddy d!cking you s**t was retarded nice not to mention how he ended the battle straight slaughter. Not only is irons punch game crazy, but his inner rhyming schemes are on point too. And this is coming from a dude who loves gun lines, i watch f!ght klub and all of that, ness just wasnt up to par wit iron imo
I hear ya, but I agree Ness had filler lines. So did Iron, though.

And also: Battles ain't all about punchlines all throughout the verse, one after the other!

Come on, why don't people realize?

Iron's first verse was the best - he was crazy on that one, I can't even lie. His bars were sick. But come on, you're making it sound like he had no filler lines either. It's a battle - I expect filler lines. Ness wasn't on par with Iron because he is NOT on par with the format, period! It's as simple as that.
 7 years ago '08        #30
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
is he still with bad boy?

the big dude in the back is that a lyfe jenning diss shirt?

Last edited by menaceAbn; 09-20-2010 at 03:47 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #31
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
I hear ya, but I agree Ness had filler lines. So did Iron, though.

And also: Battles ain't all about punchlines all throughout the verse, one after the other!

Come on, why don't people realize?

Iron's first verse was the best - he was crazy on that one, I can't even lie. His bars were sick. But come on, you're making it sound like he had no filler lines either. It's a battle - I expect filler lines. Ness wasn't on par with Iron because he is NOT on par with the format, period! It's as simple as that.
nah i feel you, irons whole style is geared towards battling i aint knockin ness.. back in the mysonne battle when he said "im from the back block we pump crack rock, catch em online and put his brains on his laptop" i lost my f**king mind foreal
 09-20-2010, 04:06 PM         #32
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
nah i feel you, irons whole style is geared towards battling i aint knockin ness.. back in the mysonne battle when he said "im from the back block we pump crack rock, catch em online and put his brains on his laptop" i lost my f**king mind foreal

LOL, me too!

My homeboy from NY was wit me and he was telling me how Ness was gonna get k!lled and after Mys spit his verse first, I was like, "yeah, he got some bars", then soon as Ness start his verse, I was like "DAMN, don't do it!"

My favorite in that battle, hands down, was when he flipped Mysonne's verse from the Ryde Or Die Vol 1 tape: "Mysonne, lefty / Gun up in the right palm / Pull that s**t out, I guarentee I break his right arm!"
 09-20-2010, 04:07 PM         #33
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really, is it necessary to post a link after there is already one CLEARLY on the first page?
 09-20-2010, 04:18 PM         #34
SanDiegoFinest4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow. It was pretty even.

Ness went hard and Iron went hard.

Ness got alot better also.
 7 years ago '05        #35
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
Mook vs Solomon make it happen.
 09-20-2010, 04:27 PM         #36
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON216 said:
Mook vs Solomon make it happen.
That, I'd love to see.
 7 years ago '05        #37
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
You know you already loss when you need a hypeman to make your s**t sound better then it should be. Iron took the match from round 1. Round 2 he finished. Round 3 it was all over straight k!lled E Ness.
 7 years ago '05        #38
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
irons 3rd verse really put an end to any debate the battle had...any vids of the other battles from grizzlemania up yet?
 7 years ago '04        #39
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
Ness got bodied
 7 years ago '04        #40
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 WorldsStrangest said:
Ness flow ahead of his time.
man that razor egde philly flow is deadly. i cant see anyone sayin iron got this with his crowd back me up lines towards tha end. ness was in the dudes grill u see iron aint step pass poison pen(who is d!ck eats iron often watch the math battle) with them pre-written raps. grindtime is comic view crowd fulla white guys who dont care about lyrics they wanna be "entertained" and they give it to who makes laff more..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy