LOL at the Justin Bieber sending Fif racist twitter messages

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
50>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #22
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
what i dont get is.. this lil dude dances and sings like hes black or atleast wants to be.. wtf kinda fans he got.. he proly got the same white kid fans who say s**t "like they took the c offa crap and made rap,but i love icp!! they aint rap"
 7 years ago '05        #23
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
The f**kin Biebs
 7 years ago '09        #24
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,073 | Props total: 7240 7240
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I've heard this s**t before. People claim to HATE rap, yet LOVE Eminem and like him in 8 Mile because he grew up 'so rough'. It's amazing really...
this
 7 years ago '08        #25
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12161 12161
Can't wait for Fif album yo...I wanna see him at his most disrespectful point in his life...unleash hell on everybody...that would be so epic
 7 years ago '04        #26
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I've heard this s**t before. People claim to HATE rap, yet LOVE Eminem and like him in 8 Mile because he grew up 'so rough'. It's amazing really...
pretty much..

them stoner kids when i was in school loved icp,but claim to hate all rap,or ppl who hate rap and listen to jay-z eminem daily.
 7 years ago '07        #27
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4804 4804
 Athavan 789 said:
Several fans of Justin Bieber reacted to 50 Centís Twitter comments about the teen pop star by striking back with obscenity-laced racist Tweets at the G-Unit mainman. Among the Tweets, which along with the senderís user names Popdirt has censored, include:

biebe****uper: @50cent FU** YOUUUU !!!!!! GET A LIFE !!! NI**ER ! -.

MaRi***2: @50cent Look bastard, stop picking with justin, look for a gayass mutherf***er and tell em to kiss you ni**er .l.

MaRi***2: @50cent NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER NI**ER .L.

jay****Z: @50cent ey bro @justinbieber has a bigger di** than you u jus mad cuz he make more monies than u your a ni**er and umad

robb****95: @50cent u mad ni**er?

Ste****s: @50cent you are the ni**er

Wolf5****und: @50cent Man you suck you little ni**er acic all kewl on twiter 2 lil kids yall. Lol

bieb****work: @50cent AYE NI**ER KISS MY LLMAO BUTTHOLE AND SUCK MY NON EXICSTENT DI** ;)

justi*****ieber: @50cent FU** YOU YOU b**ch a.ss MOTHERFU**ER NI**ER A**HOLE! GO DIE!

Biebe****nd: @50cent is a FU**IN NI**ER, y is he sayin those things?? Justin didnt do any fu**in things to him!!!

jbiebe****erxo: @50cent is a stupid ****. #realtalk

Ohio****ebs: @50cent go back to the zoo you belong in . The gorilla exhibit . My dead granny had more swagger then you

Bieb****AArmy: HI. IM @50CENT. IM A HUGE GORILLA, WHO WANTS TO k!ll BELIEBERS, HAVE NO GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC, AND I LIKE SUCKING DI** BC IM GAY. KBYE.

iTe****ieber: you just wish you had the support Justin has.. @50cent. fu**ing gorilla man. go back to the zoo. and oh ya. get ur a.ss back in yo cage.(:

xAl****ber: @50cent looks like a gorilla :/ lol

Purpl****ber**: @50cent = OLD MAN =JEALOUSY=BLACK GORILLA MAN =BAD RAPPER=BAD TWITTER=BAD SONGS=BAD GENTLE MAN!

xBieb****ast: @50cent your dog ran away from you xD Cause ur a fat gorilla.. Lm comeback but hey its worlks L:D

Biebe*****ssing: @50cent You look like an APE in your picture. #justsaying

Kiss*****rish_: @50cent its bieber not beave you ape
all this proves is that whites need to get they jokes up
 09-20-2010, 01:59 PM         #28
matrixixix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gonna have trouble listening to 50 from now on. Twitter wars with fluffy haired kids. Dang.
 09-20-2010, 02:07 PM         #29
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
[/B]

Didn't Em call his old lady racist names back in the day?

He good to the black culture because thats what pays the bills.
yes i dont think being pissed off after having your heartbroken and just saying angry s**t makes him a racist. i mean his bestfriends proof, 50, royce, etc...
 7 years ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25615 25615
lol beib fans crazy they told kim kardashian they were gonna k!ll her for taking pics with him lmfaooo
 7 years ago '04        #31
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
Bieber took his xbl crew to twitter
 7 years ago '10        #32
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Budala said:
[/B]

Didn't Em call his old lady racist names back in the day?

He good to the black culture because thats what pays the bills.
n*gga, that was nearly two decades ago. So what? The man was heated, why not go racist to get at her? Who cares though?
 09-20-2010, 02:29 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 606robin said:
these be the same bad a.ss little kids on xbox live screaming ****** and s**t on the mic, f**king hate it i wish ms would get sued im paying for a service just to get yelled the n-word

Microsoft and twitter don't like black people
:r ofl:
 7 years ago '04        #34
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
someone needs to hack bieber's twitter and tell them to do a cult mass suicide or some s**t...i could care less about what they say to 50 but they are just seriously overkill
 7 years ago '04        #35
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 Gattsau said:
word non racists say racists things out of anger all the time.....

if he wasnt racist he wouldnt of said it.

When i get pissed at my girl I dont start saying racist s**t about asians
Everyone in the world's at least a little bit racist. No matter how much someone denies it, I guarantee they've had a racist thoughts before, they just don't say it out loud.
 09-20-2010, 02:47 PM         #36
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol should have them all k!lled.
 09-20-2010, 02:58 PM         #37
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ EVERYONE has had racist thoughts. How the f**k you gonna say otherwise? So your white and some Black dude pisses you off....You may think "f**king Slave!". So your black and some White guy pisses you off.......You may think "f**king cracka!".....IT HAPPENS!!!
 7 years ago '10        #38
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 r.burgundy said:
all this proves is that whites need to get they jokes up
get their joke game up the n word is played out that s**t dont even get to a n*gga anymore
 09-20-2010, 03:01 PM         #39
CiKe8278 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 606robin said:
these be the same bad a.ss little kids on xbox live screaming ****** and s**t on the mic, f**king hate it i wish ms would get sued im paying for a service just to get yelled the n-word

Microsoft and twitter don't like black people
I hate that s**t too, INTERNET GANGSTAS!!! Cant say s**t in person, and I give em the addy to the cut... aint nobody showed up on the front lawn wit that burning cross or rope yet.

Remember, you can always mute those one or two internet gangstas that you dont wanna hear.
 7 years ago '06        #40
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
Man, I don't like fifty and I ain't black either, but s**t irritates me when kids talk like that, purposely saying "Nig.ger" to try and insult a person.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy