What we learned: Week 2

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
the redskins still ruin my sundays
 7 years ago '04        #22
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
Matt Moore is as bad as Jake Delhomme was... and Jimmy Clausen is going to be starting for the Panthers waaaaay sooner than i thought
 7 years ago '04        #23
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
 kakish said:
i don't think its that we beat the rams...we f**kin dominated them in the second half...we only allowed 17 yards in the second before the last rams drive. we also scored 16 unanswered wen grad came in....the score would have been much different had he played the whole game
im saying though its the rams homie. Like for example we beat the Seahawks who suck but actually looked good last week in a blowout and you dont see our fans making 3 threads about our team or thinking that we are a contender
 7 years ago '05        #24
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
Revis island is starting to grow some Moss...

:grin2:
 7 years ago '06        #25
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,861 | Props total: 796 796
the 2-0 teams (chiefs, bears, dolphins, bucs) are the teams u thought would be 0-2
and the 0-2 (cowgirls, vikings) teams are the ones u thought would be 2-0

my 'skins should be 3-0 after nxt week and the cowgirls will be 0-3 after next week
 7 years ago '05        #26
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 NoLedge18720 said:
we learned that Raiders can get blown out by the Titans one week then beat the Rams and all of a sudden their fans think their team is back to being a contender...........
Where did I once say we're a contender? I've never said they are, and will continue not to. Just upset that the Raiders will still finish better than the Broncos in the AFC West.
 7 years ago '10        #27
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Disgusted at the Cowboys. 0-2 is so pathetic we aint started 0-2 since Quincy Carter was our QB. All is not lost tho seems like Redskins and Giants will loose too. So we still only a game back in the division atleast. But next week is a must win game against a team that looks pretty damn good right now! :smh2: Cowboy Blues.
 7 years ago '06        #28
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
that we still haven't learned how to finish a game, but a little better
 7 years ago '06        #29
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,861 | Props total: 796 796
 uncfan888 said:
Matt Moore is as bad as Jake Delhomme was... and Jimmy Clausen is going to be starting for the Panthers waaaaay sooner than i thought
its still gon be a long yr for the panthers bruh...clausen didnt look too bad but he is a rookie...and it looked like steve smith hurt his arm again after that last play they had
 7 years ago '04        #30
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Where did I once say we're a contender? I've never said they are, and will continue not to. Just upset that the Raiders will still finish better than the Broncos in the AFC West.
whatever homie keep thinking that but deep down you even know thats a stupid statement. Anyone who has watched both weeks of football knows the broncos have the better team and have played like it. But if you wanna dream then by all means dream
 7 years ago '04        #31
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 bud10 said:
its still gon be a long yr for the panthers bruh...clausen didnt look too bad but he is a rookie...and it looked like steve smith hurt his arm again after that last play they had
yeah he did... x-ray was negative though. but i say f**k it... put in clausen and let him get some time under his belt
 7 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
whatever homie keep thinking that but deep down you even know thats a stupid statement. Anyone who has watched both weeks of football knows the broncos have the better team and have played like it. But if you wanna dream then by all means dream
Because the season ends this week. You made David Garrard look like a good QB, and he had a career year against your vaunted D. Neither team has looked amazing, and if you wanna base things off the first two weeks KC is the best team in the division. Yeah, very likely :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '07        #33
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
The Redskins are a lot better than what I thought they would be. Took one of the top 5 teams in the league to overtime, we should of won the game too. But they're the 'Skins so they will find new and inventive ways to break your heart.
 7 years ago '07        #34
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
vick needs yo run a nfl team
 7 years ago '05        #35
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Carolina play calling sucks..
Carolina O-line sucks...
Carolina can't get no pressure on the QB...
Matt Moore isn't what we thought he was....
Jimmy Clausen might not be able to do much better this season...
And we should have signed a new WR but Carolina never will because they a**holes

and I love how a certain group of n*ggas was talking s**t last week and getting some humble pie this week...f**k it yeah I'm hating so what...
 7 years ago '04        #36
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Because the season ends this week. You made David Garrard look like a good QB, and he had a career year against your vaunted D. Neither team has looked amazing, and if you wanna base things off the first two weeks KC is the best team in the division. Yeah, very likely :rolleyes:
i didnt say i was basing the whole season off two weeks I said the broncos are the better team. We had the better team before the season and still do We obviously havent missed Marshall like everyone said we would and obviously Campbell hasnt been the answer Raiders fans though he would be.
 7 years ago '05        #37
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Main Event said:
First team to 7 wins the NFC West

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #38
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 paris playa69 said:
Mike Williams(TB)/Syracuse = best rookie WR so far

Watch Garrard & JDR while ya can
fixed. Guess you didnt get a chance to see Denver's rookie WR Thomas get 9 catches for 97ds an a TD in his first nfl game.

Williams is good though but lets not crown people the best anything after two weeks
 7 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
i didnt say i was basing the whole season off two weeks I said the broncos are the better team. We had the better team before the season and still do We obviously havent missed Marshall like everyone said we would and obviously Campbell hasnt been the answer Raiders fans though he would be.
You and this generalizations, not every single Raider fan thought Campbell was the best option at QB, not every Raider fan is calling for them to make the playoffs, not every Raider fan is caliing them winning the AFC West. If it's like that then every Bronco fan thinks McDaniel > Shananan, Orton > Cutler, and Royal and Thomas is better than Marshall and Royal apparently
 7 years ago '04        #40
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
yo for ppl that saw the pats/jets..

how did they stop welker from those 7 yard outs and ins?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy