Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #21
991 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 tdnupe3 said:
pm me on how you were getting the phones in bulk. I am looking to do something similar, but I'm not sure if the phones I get are going to be used or new (from a liquidation, wharehouse closeout, etc.)
let him post it in the thread
 7 years ago '08        #22
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,088 | Props total: 12308 12308
 991 said:
let him post it in the thread
kool with me. check your pm
 7 years ago '06        #23
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
man honestly on craigslist like people have said the s**ts already on a deal. So odds are people wont pay more for it. I have known dudes who sell stuff like ac units and other random big s**t. Dish washers, ranges, stoves, ovens, etc. Big things that people dont take with them when they move but dont leave in teh house. Refrigerators. Buy it and sell it for like 10% more. Grind it out and sell 10 per week for 40$ more than u bought it for = 1200 per month extra $$$.
 7 years ago '05        #24
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 D. Norman said:
Dogs!!!!! You aint gotta do s**t but say "good w/ kids"

Yo i be on the streets kidnapping these dogs and throw them on craigslist 300-1000 a pop. Step your dog game up.
ima try that s**t where you keep the dogs at and how you no they anit the one tryin to buy the dog
 7 years ago '04        #25
InsanePunk 
space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
I buy and flip game systems/games from people and laptops. I can buy a computer for cheap, fix parts inside (usually its the hard drive) possibly upgrade the RAM that was in it, and resell for a profit.

Once, a year or so ago, I bought this dudes PS2, 25 games, and accessories for $50 and traded all that s**t into gamestop for much more.
 7 years ago '06        #26
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
I wasnt buying them in bulk, I would buy them on craigslist locked or if they were damaged I know someone who fixed em for cheap. I would jailbreak and unlock them and put them on ebay. I would also buy car chargers, cases and other little s**t in bulk from either ebay or the flea market and make up package deals. You'd be surprised how people will pay an extra 30 bucks for a 5 buck car charger and 50 cent rubber case...lol
 7 years ago '07        #27
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
One thing I've done is bought video games from people who are about to trade them in at Game Stop. If it's something that I know the store is gonna buy-back for $15 and sell it used for $50, I'll stop the person as they are in line and just tell them.. 'I'll give you $5 more than whatever they are offering'.

Buy for $20, sell for $40 on craigslist. Has to be something that will sell quickly tho, something that you know someone will jump on for $40, a recent hit game.

I've never gone out of my way to do this, but have done it a few times when I'm going there to buy something. Not a big moneymaker, but if you get lucky you are doubling your money without much effort.

I did the same thing with my old textbooks when I was in college. Bookstore sells a book new for $100. Then they buy them back from student at the end of the term, and pay like $35 and turn around and sell them used in the store for $80 or some s**t. So I would just find someone in the bookstore who is about to buy the book that I already have and offer it to them for $70-75.
 7 years ago '04        #28
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
women.
 10-10-2010, 08:09 AM         #29
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you a pimp...sell pusey on craigslist/backpage..

I know a pimp making 400 every friday night and saturday night..each night...

with 2 good looking hookers...that charge 200 an hour

also on craigslist/backpage...sell electronics...ipads, cellies, iphones
 10-20-2010, 09:47 AM         #30
shortyp1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nahsuhmeanz said:
women
 7 years ago '06        #31
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
Duno how people sell s**t that ready? I got a pol table I'm trying to sell for like 700 (paid 2500 few years ago) and my curve 8900...put that s**t up like 3 times and said f**k it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago