Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
Holy s**t.......Great f**king episode
 7 years ago '10        #102
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
nice episode but is lex indestructable?
 7 years ago '09        #103
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3823 3823
i actually liked this episode...

tess is cold though, luckily for lex somehow he's something like invincible
i think lionel luthor is clearly the best actor on the show, dude's really intense, actually believable, everybody else is just MEH.

once again i gotta ask, didn't they build up this whole season as some kinda Darkseid invasion??? not 1 mention/visual in aaaaages, they're just all over the place.
 7 years ago '07        #104
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2514 2514
 5_star_smitty said:
i actually liked this episode...

tess is cold though, luckily for lex somehow he's something like invincible
i think lionel luthor is clearly the best actor on the show, dude's really intense, actually believable, everybody else is just MEH.

once again i gotta ask, didn't they build up this whole season as some kinda Darkseid invasion??? not 1 mention/visual in aaaaages, they're just all over the place.
Well he definitely has the best resume out of cast
 02-13-2011, 06:11 PM         #105
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
superboy anyone? I'm not too familiar with the mythos of Superboy but apparently he's a genetic mix of Supes and Lex, could explain the impenetrable skin at the end of the episode. Just a guess, but I'm really hoping the Darkseid story gets going, there's very little room left for proper development and multiple confrontations if they just wait for the last 5 episodes.
 7 years ago '06        #106
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Damn...I didn't even know this was STill on tv.
Stop watching 5 years ago.
 7 years ago '06        #107
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
just watched the most recent episode, i'm glad they finally went back to the main plot but wtf at clark and the dude with the darkness at the end? (can't remember his name) but clark just shows up while green arrow is punching dude and asks him to leave and thats that? They come back from commercial break and he says he defeated him but how in the hell? Other than that, there was a nice lil cliff hanger at the end but it looks like the next episode will stray away yet again with their "hangover" episode. The next episode looks corny as hell.
 02-21-2011, 02:21 AM         #108
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smallville season's have always been plagued with filler epis. I wish the show was only about 15-18 episodes a season, it would be much better. This weeks episode was good but like dude said, next weeks looks terrible. Seems like anytime there's some momentum, it gets slowed down by some s**tty episode and it takes another couple episodes for the momentum to pick up again. Glad its ending soon, I remember why exactly I began to hate the show in season 6 and 7.
 7 years ago '09        #109
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
does anyone else notice that they use the same horn type of sounds that LOST use to use?!!! bothers me!

but the show is wrapping up, im sure they could've left some stuff out that slows down the show, but it would leave this season with less than 10 episodes... execs and cw probably has them to do how ever many eps this season... this seasons doing good
 7 years ago '05        #110
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 603 603
like a few mentioned tommorow's ep looks dumb..why are the doin a hangoveresque ep with a handful before the finale? they better really have something good for us for the finale
 02-26-2011, 12:42 AM         #111
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alluding to Batman and Wonder Woman was the only decent part of the episode.
 7 years ago '09        #112
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 lamarowns said:
like a few mentioned tommorow's ep looks dumb..why are the doin a hangoveresque ep with a handful before the finale? they better really have something good for us for the finale
filler episodes, most likely they have the final episodes already done but fell short of time, so they make these episodes
 7 years ago '09        #113
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3823 3823
this was probably 1 of the worst episodes of any show in the history of tv.
/ that is all.
 7 years ago '10        #114
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
wtf how come clark wasn't wearing his glasses :disdain2: last ep he talked how he needed to wear em..... they just need to give us the finale cause this is gettin ridiculous.....hopefully they can turn it up for the last few episodes
 7 years ago '07        #115
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
usual filler episode

pretty bad too.....was anybody else kinda :wtf: with tess at the party, just seemed weird

but yea overall bad episode, though some fillers are entertaining just not this one
 7 years ago '06        #116
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
finally watched the most recent episode and damn did that s**t suck. Chloe referring to batman was pretty cool but there wasn't anything else to it. It seems like chloe is gone for good so i'm a.ssuming they just wanted to do a "fun" episode for her finale but from the way it ended, it seems like green arrow could be gone now too right?
 7 years ago '06        #117
JaJoNu 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 119 119
n e body know where i can get seasons 8 & 9. need 2 catch up!!!!! major propz for n e 1 that comes thru wit working links on those seasons
 7 years ago '04        #118
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 JaJoNu said:
n e body know where i can get seasons 8 & 9. need 2 catch up!!!!! major propz for n e 1 that comes thru wit working links on those seasons
tvduck for streaming or filestube for downloading 2 sites I go to when I want to watch or download shows....

they need to hurry up and end this season, all things happening and they still got filler episode cmon...
 7 years ago '06        #119
JaJoNu 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 119 119
 unkn0wn said:
tvduck for streaming or filestube for downloading 2 sites I go to when I want to watch or download shows....

they need to hurry up and end this season, all things happening and they still got filler episode cmon...
thanx 4 da sites
 03-06-2011, 08:56 PM         #120
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good episode on friday, the Darkseid/Lionel scene was awesome...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy