Smallville - Season 10

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-14-2010, 03:02 AM         #61
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
last I heard Micheal was in talk for the deal, im sure he will come back cause he said Lex will be the one to help Clark become Superman...
Yeah, I really can't see him NOT coming back. Smallville producers, writers and creators still have a lot of respect for the guy and he has a lot of respect for them. He said he'd come back so long as they let him wear a bald cap. Don't know if anybody watches It's Always Sunny but he looked weird as hell with hair to me.

On a side note, I liked the episode, good stuff. Season is going well so far. Only part that bothers me is the pacing, so much info packed into one episode when they could have spread it out over the last few uneventful ones.
 7 years ago '06        #62
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
havn't missed an episode this season so far but am i the only one that feel every episode has kinda been disappointing since the "homecoming" episode? s**t needs to pick up!!! oh and i also think the real lex will be the one casted once he gets old enough which looks like it could b soon.
 7 years ago '10        #63
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
^^^ rite homie it has fell off a lil but last episode was cool
 7 years ago '06        #64
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
last episode was pretty good, its just funny to me how the green arrow seems to have given up on looking for chloe lol.
 11-23-2010, 12:50 AM         #65
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no idea what they're doing this season. So many subplots, so little time. GLASSES and FLIGHT please!
 7 years ago '04        #66
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
ah s**t lionel is back
 12-04-2010, 06:05 PM         #67
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone feel very confused by the episode? There was a period where the Clark's switched and no one knew, but then very quickly everyone seemed to know what was happening. I loved the episode, but I felt like the characters all had this good grasp of what was happening but I didn't, well I sorta did, but It was still a little confusing. Also, it's a little frustrating to see another subplot open up so late in the season, especially since the Darkseid MAIN story has advanced very little in the first half. Hopefilly the fall finale next week is fantastic and advances and maybe even concludes some plots.
 7 years ago '04        #68
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Did anyone feel very confused by the episode? There was a period where the Clark's switched and no one knew, but then very quickly everyone seemed to know what was happening. I loved the episode, but I felt like the characters all had this good grasp of what was happening but I didn't, well I sorta did, but It was still a little confusing. Also, it's a little frustrating to see another subplot open up so late in the season, especially since the Darkseid MAIN story has advanced very little in the first half. Hopefilly the fall finale next week is fantastic and advances and maybe even concludes some plots.
They knew they weren't the same clark by the way they acted and the scar on ultraman clark
 7 years ago '04        #69
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Did anyone feel very confused by the episode? There was a period where the Clark's switched and no one knew, but then very quickly everyone seemed to know what was happening. I loved the episode, but I felt like the characters all had this good grasp of what was happening but I didn't, well I sorta did, but It was still a little confusing. Also, it's a little frustrating to see another subplot open up so late in the season, especially since the Darkseid MAIN story has advanced very little in the first half. Hopefilly the fall finale next week is fantastic and advances and maybe even concludes some plots.
my opinion would be Darkseid will pay a big role 2nd to the last episode and Lionel/Lex on the finale...
 12-05-2010, 06:37 PM         #70
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
They knew they weren't the same clark by the way they acted and the scar on ultraman clark
I think the thing that bothered me was how normal everyone in alternate universe acted when they found out about a new Clark. They treated it very casually as if they were expecting it to happen (which is fine as they seemed to have a grasp on the fact that Clark was trying to leave that dimension anyways), yet our Smallville universe never mentioned it at all until this episode and still reacted fairly casually to the fact that there's another parallel universe out there. I know the fact that Clark's an alien and whatnot probably desensitized the characters to weird supernatural events, but I'd still be a little taken back by the fact that there's another version of me and everyone I know out there, and I would like to think that the characters would've reacted a little more too.
 7 years ago '04        #71
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I think the thing that bothered me was how normal everyone in alternate universe acted when they found out about a new Clark. They treated it very casually as if they were expecting it to happen (which is fine as they seemed to have a grasp on the fact that Clark was trying to leave that dimension anyways), yet our Smallville universe never mentioned it at all until this episode and still reacted fairly casually to the fact that there's another parallel universe out there. I know the fact that Clark's an alien and whatnot probably desensitized the characters to weird supernatural events, but I'd still be a little taken back by the fact that there's another version of me and everyone I know out there, and I would like to think that the characters would've reacted a little more too.
The only people that knew it wasn't the same clark was tess and lois. Lionel and oliver didn't believe him. Oliver started to believe him after clark told him to turn back on the kryptonite lights
 12-06-2010, 05:19 AM         #72
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
The only people that knew it wasn't the same clark was tess and lois. Lionel and oliver didn't believe him. Oliver started to believe him after clark told him to turn back on the kryptonite lights
Lionel knew that Ultraman was trying to leave that dimension though, he mentions it in the f!ght. He may have not known that it was other-dimension Clark, but he still knew of the other dimension. And I'm guessing Oliver in regular universe was informed by Tess and Lois that Ultraman wasn't Clark, and parallel realities had a role, which only really leaves Oliver from other-dimension as the only character that wasn't fully aware of what was happening, and even he still presumably accepted that Clark wasn't Ultraman and tried to k!ll Ultraman. I'm not complaining that everyone wasn't in shock for 45 minutes about there being an alternate universe, it just seemed like the entire episode there was an elephant in the room. I was thinking, why is everyone so okay with cross-dimensional travel, alternate realities and parallel universes when 30 minutes ago no one from the regular Smallville universe even knew it existed....except dead Lionel, I'm guessing.


Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 12-06-2010 at 05:23 AM..
 12-07-2010, 01:07 AM         #73
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know? maybe they're introducing Darksied to set up a universe and never really address it... he has to have SOME villains in the future. also, i read a theory that maybe smallville will end in a crisis to adjust everything back to the main mythos. i would hate that but it seems possible as of late.
 12-10-2010, 02:13 PM         #74
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so tonight's episode is the mid-season finale right? also, i'm pretty sure he's proposing tonight. will we see him fly? and hat do you guys and gals think the mid season cliff hanger will be?
 7 years ago '10        #75
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
he aint flyin yet :disdain2: every other kryptonian has flew on sv but clark
 7 years ago '09        #76
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,543 | Props total: 3833 3833
the last 10 mins were ok...
but the 1st 50 mins of this latest episode was almost unbearable.
@ there not being another episode till the end of january.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
alright ep liked the flashback with chloe (missed her)

lol oliver being the best man and pete no where to be found (bout to go to jail)

lois still looking fine as ever (nothing new)

i liked the scenes with hawkman

bring back the famous jett jackson dammit you brought back AC and impulse coming back soon

all in all i'd give this mid-season finale a 6/10 can't wait for late jan.
 12-11-2010, 08:56 AM         #78
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Decent episode, but they have A LOT to resolve in the final 11 episodes of the series. A. LOT.
 7 years ago '04        #79
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
ending with that thing that knocked all of them my guess would be Hawkgirl...
 7 years ago '05        #80
lamarowns 
space
avatar space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 636 636
 unkn0wn said:
ending with that thing that knocked all of them my guess would be Hawkgirl...
i think it was chloe....she put on dr fate's helmet she wants to test them before they face darkseid
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy