Smallville - Season 10

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
damn last epsiode was one of the best imo... clark and lois>>>>>>>>>>>>any other relationship on sv and looks like clark will b flying soon bout damn time!
 10-19-2010, 10:05 PM         #42
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Rene said:
I feel that if DC doesn't choose to use Tom Welling for the Superman reboot, they're doing a lot of Superman and Smallville fans an injustice real talk. We're building him up to be Supes, then they might as well put him in the reboot and bring in the entire smallville and comic book crowd!
considering how most of Supes' villians have already appeared without him actually becoming Superman, i don't think the continuity makes much sense. People know the Superman mythos from the comics, there would be a need to clarify too much if they did the movie continuing from Smallville, especially since he hasn't even donned the tights yet and has already fought and defeated Zod...twice. Don't get me wrong, i love the idea, its just hard to execute in a really good way.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
considering how most of Supes' villians have already appeared without him actually becoming Superman, i don't think the continuity makes much sense. People know the Superman mythos from the comics, there would be a need to clarify too much if they did the movie continuing from Smallville, especially since he hasn't even donned the tights yet and has already fought and defeated Zod...twice. Don't get me wrong, i love the idea, its just hard to execute in a really good way.
I can see where you're coming from with that statement most definitely..but He really has yet to truly defeat anyone...for the most part he just ends up sending them to another dimension..just like Zod for example...Darkseid is currently missing in action thanks to Kara. He definitely has faced most of his ememies, but I think that these small battles that we've seen are the perfect set up for battles with Superman with all of his abilitles in tact and the villains at their full strength as well, especially Zod who in Smallville was not yet as highly ranked. I think they could make it work.
 7 years ago '08        #44
Mr.Rene 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
Don't get me wrong, itd be hard yea, but with this being the last season, they have a lot of options. They could lead the end of the season into a full on "Darkseid invades the earth" movie. With numbers like Skyline coming out, why can't we see a movie with Supes goin all out with his powers, taking down Darkseid and his forces.

End the season with Supes, in costume, sending Darkseid packin, after gettin help from a Queen and Wayne industries.
 7 years ago '07        #45
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
eh ok episode

best part was the end with clark telling her other than that was eh kinda expected a filler type ep after last weeks epic one
 10-23-2010, 03:28 AM         #46
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So, how long before we get hit with the infamous memory wipe? I'm taking bets.

Also, I don't really see a reason as to why he told her in this particular episode, I think it would've been far more appropriate if he had just told her at the end of "Homecoming", considering how irrelevant and banal this episode was. It's sorta sad that such a monumental moment in Clark's life didn't take place after his epiphany, but after a generic weekly insignificant "villain" instead.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 10-23-2010 at 03:47 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #47
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3839 3839
lame a.ss episode...
no 2 ways about it.

glad they finally got that whole "secret" s**t out of the way, cause i don't think i could have been able to stand another scene where lois is kinda hinting that she already knows, while clark skirts the issue that act had officially ran it's course.
 7 years ago '10        #48
DYmondKrook 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 12 12
smallville...
i'm gonna miss it when it's gone...
but i revel in it's final season...
as far as welling getting to play kal-el in a movie... nah... it'd never work... smallville is just a tv series after all... & as far as tv series about super heroes goes, when has a tv super hero made it on the big screen.?. the hero, yes... the actor, no...
i love smallville... i enjoy tom welling... but... superman must be an actor that can appear larger than life... but humble... idealistic but practical... righteous & indignant...
ya dig.?.
 7 years ago '10        #49
DYmondKrook 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 12 12
 DYmondKrook said:
smallville...
i'm gonna miss it when it's gone...
but i revel in it's final season...
as far as welling getting to play kal-el in a movie... nah... it'd never work... smallville is just a tv series after all... & as far as tv series about super heroes goes, when has a tv super hero made it on the big screen.?. the hero, yes... the actor, no...
i love smallville... i enjoy tom welling... but... superman must be an actor that can appear larger than life... but humble... idealistic but practical... righteous & indignant...
ya dig.?.
but i am staying glued to the final season...
it goes harder than clark off that red-k...
 7 years ago '10        #50
makaveli502 
space
space
$646 | Props total: 0 0
UP up and away!!:angry14:
 7 years ago '07        #51
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
eh an ok in between ep erica durance lookin fine as ever

im liking the lex storyline too
 7 years ago '09        #52
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3839 3839
2 lame episodes in a row...

only relatively good part was the exchange between lex & tess.
 10-30-2010, 03:16 AM         #53
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
erica durance is goddamn s3xy...god damn

aside from that....meh episode, but you come to expect this from a show with 22 epis a season, its hard not to have fillers. I'm sure the minute Darkseid gets revealed this season will get infinitely better
 10-30-2010, 03:18 AM         #54
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
2 lame episodes in a row...

only relatively good part was the exchange between lex & tess.
i found the little exchange between clark and lois at the beginning really entertaining...those cutesy, lighthearted moments are what make me tolerate the other 35 minutes of drivel that usually fills up the first 10 episodes of the season.
 11-02-2010, 09:11 AM         #55
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
erica durance is goddamn s3xy...god damn

aside from that....meh episode, but you come to expect this from a show with 22 epis a season, its hard not to have fillers. I'm sure the minute Darkseid gets revealed this season will get infinitely better
All the main females on smallville fine as hell
 7 years ago '10        #56
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
so do u guys think the "real lex" will come back or will we get a recast lex hopefully michael roseanbaum comes back at the end of the season to solidify that lex is still alive and hates superman not clark
 7 years ago '07        #57
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
:celebrate0: :hyper:

granny goodness, mad harriet, desaad, godfrey, lora el, jor el, tess is a f**king luthor

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #58
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
clarke never came back for that girl :(
 7 years ago '07        #59
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
clarke never came back for that girl :(
oh yea....i just kinda figured since he got away granny goodness went on the run along with the furies and the lil girls were all saved

lmao thats alot of of a.ssumptions though
 7 years ago '04        #60
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Jruk2345 said:
so do u guys think the "real lex" will come back or will we get a recast lex hopefully michael roseanbaum comes back at the end of the season to solidify that lex is still alive and hates superman not clark
last I heard Micheal was in talk for the deal, im sure he will come back cause he said Lex will be the one to help Clark become Superman...
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy