NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2010, 06:03 PM         #1
7976 pageviews
140 comments

><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smallville - Season 10

Searched for an official thread and found nothing image

I used to be into this show during the first 3 seasons, then stopped, caught up for season 6 and then it s**t the bed, so i stopped. Recently just caught up on Season 7,8 and 9 and goddamn, the Season 9 finale may be one of my favourite episodes of television ever.

Anyone still watch this show? What do ya'll think about it? I thought I'd bring this thread up too since the Season 10 premiere is coming on Friday.

140 comments for "Smallville - Season 10"

7 years ago '04        #2
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
I was kind of in the same boat as you. Loved the show the first few seasons, than it just steadily dropped in quality so I said f**k it and gave up. Planning on eventually watching the last couple seasons because I heard they got A LOT better.
 7 years ago '04        #3
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
I'm watching season 8 and 9 now....trying to catch up.
 7 years ago '08        #4
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
i started watching around season 8... so now im backtracking from the beginning...
 7 years ago '07        #5
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
LETS f**kING GO CANT WAIT

FINAL SEASON
 7 years ago '04        #6
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
Was gonna make this thread before I went to work earlier but I got side tracked...Thanks...Should be an epic season.
 7 years ago '04        #7
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
darkseid, darkseid, darkseid!
 7 years ago '07        #8
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
great great great season premiere

darkseid

jonathan kent (s**t was a sad moment, but good that he was brought back)
 7 years ago '04        #9
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 935 935
WOOOOOO!!!!!!
Smallville Is Back

But I still got to wait another hour to see it over here, can't wait
 7 years ago '08        #10
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
man he needs to wear that suit quick!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-24-2010, 09:44 PM         #11
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm super excited about this. Just saw the premiere, it seems like this season is gonna be a lot like season 8 with a big buildup, I just pray it can deliver unlike in season 8.
 7 years ago '06        #12
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
I'm glad someone finally made a thread about this show, its the last f**kin season!! I've been watching off and on but stopped somewhere in the middle of season 7, gonna cop the blu ray season 8 and 9 but this is the final season and we know superman is coming so i got hyped back into it. Did ya'll see the first episode yesterday? The s**t was already one of the better episodes i've seen from them and they kept on teasing the superman suit, s**t was nice as hell. I'm definately gonna catch every episode during this final season and watch a couple of the past seasons in between.
 09-25-2010, 08:07 PM         #13
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Darksied son
 7 years ago '04        #14
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
What do you think is up with the suit though? Do you think Jor-El took it from him because he knows Clark isn't ready? Do you think it was really Jor-El speaking to him because wasn't the communication center destroyed in a previous season? I ask that because I was wondering why he would tell Clark that he was never meant to be a hero. Sounds like some braniac stuff to me. Lastly, what do you think is up with Chloe switching places with Oliver? What did she see in Fate's helmet?

Please discuss.
 09-25-2010, 11:33 PM         #15
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
What do you think is up with the suit though? Do you think Jor-El took it from him because he knows Clark isn't ready? Do you think it was really Jor-El speaking to him because wasn't the communication center destroyed in a previous season? I ask that because I was wondering why he would tell Clark that he was never meant to be a hero. Sounds like some braniac stuff to me. Lastly, what do you think is up with Chloe switching places with Oliver? What did she see in Fate's helmet?

Please discuss.
Didn't really overthink any of those questions to be honest, unlike Lost, I know they will be answered so I don't really feel the need to theorize, I just wanna see how it plays out. I think it was Jor-El though. I think the fact that the suit is being held captive and the fact that Jor-El shut down the fortress means he expects Clark to prove himself by himself, no more guidance from daddy, mommy, Lana, Chloe, Pete, Lois or anyone for that matter. Everyone is gone now, he needs to become Superman by himself and Jor-El seemed like he was just angered by the fact that Clark almost k!lled out of pride thinking he was doing the right thing, when even Jor-El, who has told Clark to k!ll numerous people, felt it was wrong. I think the Chloe thing isn't gonna really be that good of a story, mainly because they're trying to phase her out without k!lling her off. She's only in 4 more episodes this season, I can't imagine that the story is going to be that great with so little screen time for her. But I could be wrong. The one thing I really hope is that Darkseid isn't just a manifestation of Clark's, excuse the pun "dark side". I hope he's an entity that just happens to get stronger off of Clark's self doubt and confusion. 21 episodes to go, it's gonna be an interesting season.
 7 years ago '04        #16
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
i refuse to what this s**t unless that n*gga fly

that s**t is holding the show back
 7 years ago '04        #17
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
I have a question for y'all...

Since this is the last season and inevitably he will become superman at or near the end of it...do you think they should do a spin-off show from it or leave it as is and use him for a Superman reboot movie? Brandon did that role absolutely no justice and if you noticed, they used the same suit he wore in the show.
 7 years ago '09        #18
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
anybody else think he hasn't learned to fly yet cause of Budgetary Constraints???

a lot of people think it isn't his pops talking to him in the fortress, but i think it is, jor-el just pushing him in the right direction with reverse psychology... being a d!ck just to get the best out of him maybe

i'm just wondering if the real lex is gonna show up any time soon?
lol @ tess keeping the young cloned lex, u just know some crazy s**t is gonna come from that situation.

any word yet on if any other "heroes" are scheduled to appear this season or not?

smh @ lois jumping ship to africa.
lois >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 09-27-2010, 05:18 PM         #19
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
anybody else think he hasn't learned to fly yet cause of Budgetary Constraints???

a lot of people think it isn't his pops talking to him in the fortress, but i think it is, jor-el just pushing him in the right direction with reverse psychology... being a d!ck just to get the best out of him maybe

i'm just wondering if the real lex is gonna show up any time soon?
lol @ tess keeping the young cloned lex, u just know some crazy s**t is gonna come from that situation.

any word yet on if any other "heroes" are scheduled to appear this season or not?

smh @ lois jumping ship to africa.
lois >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would be completely shocked if Michael Rosenbaum didn't come back, at least for the finale. There's supposed to be a few more DC heroes show up this season, I know that for sure, I forgot who though. And I'm pretty sure the budget thing isn't their biggest concern seeing as how all other iterations of Clark (Bizarro, Kal-El) as well as almost every other villain from Krypton and Kara have been able to do so relatively frequently. Plus, the cost for flying can't be much more than the cost of Clark superspeeding. It's the same animation basically, just flying is in the sky.

And to the dude who said that was the suit from Superman returns, are you sure? I read somewhere that it was crafted just for smallville. I noticed that the material on the suit looks different enough (at least to me) even though the S looks identical.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 09-27-2010 at 05:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #20
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I would be completely shocked if Michael Rosenbaum didn't come back, at least for the finale. There's supposed to be a few more DC heroes show up this season, I know that for sure, I forgot who though. And I'm pretty sure the budget thing isn't their biggest concern seeing as how all other iterations of Clark (Bizarro, Kal-El) as well as almost every other villain from Krypton and Kara have been able to do so relatively frequently. Plus, the cost for flying can't be much more than the cost of Clark superspeeding. It's the same animation basically, just flying is in the sky.

And to the dude who said that was the suit from Superman returns, are you sure? I read somewhere that it was crafted just for smallville. I noticed that the material on the suit looks different enough (at least to me) even though the S looks identical.
You could be right, but I remember reading somewhere that it was the Brandon Routh suit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now