Man Shows Photos Of The Same Tr@nny Huggin Up With Other Artists (Ludacris, Twista, Mario & More)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
113 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 50 50
 DJ Maximum said:
a picture is just a picture

surely no one can tell if that was a man straight off ur lying if u think so

[pic - click to view]

now this is gay lol
Damn Cam. WTF.
 8 years ago '10        #82
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
i cant be mad at these n*ggaz cause if a n*gga wasnt telling me this s**t was a dude I wouldnt know unless it pulled out and took a piss.........n*ggaz better get out the listerine and grab a bar of lever though.
 09-20-2010, 06:14 AM         #83
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the video doesn't prove anything. just because she took pictures with some rappers does not mean she slept with them. plus a lot of the pictures were obviously taken in the same night. it doesn't mean she had s3x with any one of them. Ive taken pictures with entertainers too, as MANY other people. it doesn't mean s**t !!
 09-20-2010, 06:33 AM         #84
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id let it give me some head
 8 years ago '07        #85
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,917 | Props total: 5425 5425
lol people still in denial after she admitted that she was trangender. people already saying that this is just a female looking for publicuity buzz by lying about her s3x.
 09-20-2010, 07:38 AM         #86
TheKharma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact that this thread and the chingy one are getting so many responses and views alone shows me how gay all of you are
 8 years ago '06        #87
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 1495 1495
I hope n*ggaz on here didn't think I was lying about this s**t because she just said it
 09-20-2010, 08:09 AM         #88
kingjizzle74  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigmike123456 said:
am i the only one who that if i had to guess who was the tranny out of shawnna and the he/she i would of thought it was shawnna in the pic they had together
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll yea!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
 09-20-2010, 08:21 AM         #89
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
This dude making it seem like he got exclusives. Bubba Sparxxx needs to stop fronting like you couldn't get all this info off her facebook. Wanna be TMZ n*ggas. I hope he gets sued or gets his a.ss kicked
 09-20-2010, 08:23 AM         #90
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
I thought the same thing.
Sad...because Shawnna was bad back in the days.
lol at you liking her before the operation when her name was Shawn..
 8 years ago '05        #91
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,658 | Props total: 1983 1983
 airmcnair06 said:
This video doesn't prove a got damn thing. Except that I wasted 7 minutes of my life watching it.

By this mans logic, every girl you take a picture with, you f**ked
. Thats all it proves. Wtf u mean "that wasnt no regular picture"? "u can tell ___ f**ked"? really!? How!? the b**ch clothes was on, in the club or party whatever, so it WAS a regular f**king picture.

By his logic, I have f**ked A LOT of females. Just cause u take a f**kin picture in the club with a "fan" or "groupie" or whatever u wanna call her, thats means u f**ked? C'mon son. this s**t is stupid.

I understand its a tranny and the accusations, but really, until you have video evidence of them f**king, you really got nothing....absolutely NOTHING. Except accusations. and we can all make those! Which is what this thread is full of.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #92
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
 fmoney88 said:
id let it give me some head
bele dat :agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #93
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 hindsite21 said:
FACT: da n*ggas that are the most homophobic are undercover f*gs....who cares like homey said b4...just takin a pic with a FAN...could careless....she prolly a friend of industry n*ggas...get @ that s**t...n*ggas are haters and gay themselves just throwin the heat off themselves...
Nygga, you gotta be gay. Dont use that reverse psychology s**t on us. That's an old excuse that gays use all the time. If being "homophobic" makes you gay, then the overwhelming majority of human beings who have ever lived must be gay because most cultures outside of a few like greece and rome have hated homos3xuality for centuries. Im sick of gay people using that, "homophobes are gay" bulls**t.
 09-20-2010, 01:05 PM         #94
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Nygga, you gotta be gay. Dont use that reverse psychology s**t on us. That's an old excuse that gays use all the time. If being "homophobic" makes you gay, then the overwhelming majority of human beings who have ever lived must be gay because most cultures outside of a few like greece and rome have hated homos3xuality for centuries. Im sick of gay people using that, "homophobes are gay" bulls**t.
 8 years ago '04        #95
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 775 775
 airmcnair06 said:
stop being lazy and watch the video. there i a clip of it admitting its a tranny.

@ lazyness

dude, i wasnt about to click on a video of a dude or whatever showing whatever they got so I figured I would just ask.. i mean people can do whatever they want, i dont have a problem with it as long as they keep it 100 and keep it away from me... at you watching the video.. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Atlanta must to be the happiest place on earth
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy