Man Shows Photos Of The Same Tr@nny Huggin Up With Other Artists (Ludacris, Twista, Mario & More)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 DJ Maximum said:
a picture is just a picture

surely no one can tell if that was a man straight off ur lying if u think so

[pic - click to view]

now this is gay lol
Damn Cam. WTF.
 7 years ago '10        #82
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
i cant be mad at these n*ggaz cause if a n*gga wasnt telling me this s**t was a dude I wouldnt know unless it pulled out and took a piss.........n*ggaz better get out the listerine and grab a bar of lever though.
 09-20-2010, 07:14 AM         #83
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the video doesn't prove anything. just because she took pictures with some rappers does not mean she slept with them. plus a lot of the pictures were obviously taken in the same night. it doesn't mean she had s3x with any one of them. Ive taken pictures with entertainers too, as MANY other people. it doesn't mean s**t !!
 09-20-2010, 07:33 AM         #84
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id let it give me some head
 7 years ago '07        #85
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
lol people still in denial after she admitted that she was trangender. people already saying that this is just a female looking for publicuity buzz by lying about her s3x.
 09-20-2010, 08:38 AM         #86
TheKharma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact that this thread and the chingy one are getting so many responses and views alone shows me how gay all of you are
 7 years ago '06        #87
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,878 | Props total: 1147 1147
I hope n*ggaz on here didn't think I was lying about this s**t because she just said it
 09-20-2010, 09:09 AM         #88
kingjizzle74  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigmike123456 said:
am i the only one who that if i had to guess who was the tranny out of shawnna and the he/she i would of thought it was shawnna in the pic they had together
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll yea!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
 09-20-2010, 09:21 AM         #89
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
This dude making it seem like he got exclusives. Bubba Sparxxx needs to stop fronting like you couldn't get all this info off her facebook. Wanna be TMZ n*ggas. I hope he gets sued or gets his a.ss kicked
 09-20-2010, 09:23 AM         #90
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
I thought the same thing.
Sad...because Shawnna was bad back in the days.
lol at you liking her before the operation when her name was Shawn..
 7 years ago '05        #91
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
 airmcnair06 said:
This video doesn't prove a got damn thing. Except that I wasted 7 minutes of my life watching it.

By this mans logic, every girl you take a picture with, you f**ked
. Thats all it proves. Wtf u mean "that wasnt no regular picture"? "u can tell ___ f**ked"? really!? How!? the b**ch clothes was on, in the club or party whatever, so it WAS a regular f**king picture.

By his logic, I have f**ked A LOT of females. Just cause u take a f**kin picture in the club with a "fan" or "groupie" or whatever u wanna call her, thats means u f**ked? C'mon son. this s**t is stupid.

I understand its a tranny and the accusations, but really, until you have video evidence of them f**king, you really got nothing....absolutely NOTHING. Except accusations. and we can all make those! Which is what this thread is full of.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #92
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 fmoney88 said:
id let it give me some head
bele dat :agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #93
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 hindsite21 said:
FACT: da n*ggas that are the most homophobic are undercover f*gs....who cares like homey said b4...just takin a pic with a FAN...could careless....she prolly a friend of industry n*ggas...get @ that s**t...n*ggas are haters and gay themselves just throwin the heat off themselves...
Nygga, you gotta be gay. Dont use that reverse psychology s**t on us. That's an old excuse that gays use all the time. If being "homophobic" makes you gay, then the overwhelming majority of human beings who have ever lived must be gay because most cultures outside of a few like greece and rome have hated homos3xuality for centuries. Im sick of gay people using that, "homophobes are gay" bulls**t.
 09-20-2010, 02:05 PM         #94
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Nygga, you gotta be gay. Dont use that reverse psychology s**t on us. That's an old excuse that gays use all the time. If being "homophobic" makes you gay, then the overwhelming majority of human beings who have ever lived must be gay because most cultures outside of a few like greece and rome have hated homos3xuality for centuries. Im sick of gay people using that, "homophobes are gay" bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #95
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 372 372
 airmcnair06 said:
stop being lazy and watch the video. there i a clip of it admitting its a tranny.

@ lazyness

dude, i wasnt about to click on a video of a dude or whatever showing whatever they got so I figured I would just ask.. i mean people can do whatever they want, i dont have a problem with it as long as they keep it 100 and keep it away from me... at you watching the video.. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy