Man Shows Photos Of The Same Tr@nny Huggin Up With Other Artists (Ludacris, Twista, Mario & More)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8299 8299
That n*gga do look like a bald Jack Black, he was a little extra with it, something tells me he knows a little bit more about trannys than the normal heteros3xual man

7 years ago '04        #42
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
who is that lame fat bald head bastard?
 7 years ago '05        #43
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn I'd suck on them t*tties.
 7 years ago '04        #44
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
maaaaaan... gtfoh... just b/c they taking pics dont mean they f**kin... BUT!!! its probably some of them n*ggas f**kin that dude too... and as far as trying to tell if its a dude, a big neck and and broad shoulders dont mean its a dude... s**t, if thats the case, then half of the WNBA is actually dudes, instead of acting like dudes... lol
 7 years ago '04        #45
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
Did somebody prove that is a tranny or did someone roll with a rumor... I know a few weeks ago there was a thread about lady Gaga being a tranny which wasnt true... let me know if there is proof but please do not post a picture... just want to know so I know which threads to even read when I see this stuff.....
 7 years ago '10        #46
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 SALTY3142 said:
id let it suck my d!ck

[pic - click to view]

this no pus*y getting n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #47
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 bw5011 said:
Did somebody prove that is a tranny or did someone roll with a rumor... I know a few weeks ago there was a thread about lady Gaga being a tranny which wasnt true... let me know if there is proof but please do not post a picture... just want to know so I know which threads to even read when I see this stuff.....
stop being lazy and watch the video. there i a clip of it admitting its a tranny.

@ lazyness
 7 years ago '10        #48
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 hindsite21 said:
FACT: da n*ggas that are the most homophobic are undercover f*gs....who cares like homey said b4...just takin a pic with a FAN...could careless....she prolly a friend of industry n*ggas...get @ that s**t...n*ggas are haters and gay themselves just throwin the heat off themselves...

[pic - click to view]

i dont like gays so what get mad
 09-19-2010, 07:29 PM         #49
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hindsite21 said:
FACT: da n*ggas that are the most homophobic are undercover f*gs....who cares like homey said b4...just takin a pic with a FAN...could careless....she prolly a friend of industry n*ggas...get @ that s**t...n*ggas are haters and gay themselves just throwin the heat off themselves...
only ppl that take up for f*gs are either f*gs themselves or bi-curious.. which one are you?

FACT: da n*ggas that are the most homophobic are undercover f*gs...
lol at your backwards logic that's like saying klansmen secretly want to be black....
 09-19-2010, 07:32 PM         #50
velle219  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are off da chain
 7 years ago '08        #51
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 22660 22660

[pic - click to view]

bow wows alleged tranny friend.. whats goin on here?? Trannys rollin 25 deep
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #52
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,595 | Props total: 6720 6720
Seriously though....even though I'm not down with all this tranny talk, let's be real here. These pics mean nothing. If you've been to a club with rappers present, you know they take pics with tons of people. If youre a groupie and get close, sometimes they put their arm around you or whatever. It may look suspect but we need to quit a.ssuming these rappers are f**king this guy/she/thing. That's how lame rumors get started.
 7 years ago '08        #53
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 airmcnair06 said:
This video doesn't prove a got damn thing. Except that I wasted 7 minutes of my life watching it.

By this mans logic, every girl you take a picture with, you f**ked. Thats all it proves. Wtf u mean "that wasnt no regular picture"? "u can tell ___ f**ked"? really!? How!? the b**ch clothes was on, in the club or party whatever, so it WAS a regular f**king picture.

By his logic, I have f**ked A LOT of females. Just cause u take a f**kin picture in the club with a "fan" or "groupie" or whatever u wanna call her, thats means u f**ked? C'mon son. this s**t is stupid.

I understand its a tranny and the accusations, but really, until you have video evidence of them f**king, you really got nothing....absolutely NOTHING. Except accusations. and we can all make those! Which is what this thread is full of.
 09-19-2010, 08:00 PM         #54
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well now I know if u want an instant hot topic on boxden just post some gay shyt and n*ggaz will flock like a pack of birds
 09-19-2010, 08:06 PM         #55
CandySoSick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #56
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
She fine as f**k tho.
 7 years ago '04        #57
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 230 230
 bigmike123456 said:
am i the only one who that if i had to guess who was the tranny out of shawnna and the he/she i would of thought it was shawnna in the pic they had together
on everything..i thought SHAWNNA was the trannie before i played the video lmao ..but yea..that was a great job on the behalf of the DR...cuz that dude look like ab**chs that I know..but s**t most them n*ggas in the industry gay neway .
 7 years ago '05        #58
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
well i think its definite now cuz it definitely had a bulge in the pelvic region
 7 years ago '04        #59
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
Did this n*gga say "look at the bulge" and "this is the hottest dude on the beach", this is not a good enough reason for those words to come out of a mans mouth. I neva put the rappers in question, I don't see nobody f**king her/him and if she/he comes up and asks you for a picture you would never know. But this Butter Bean looking guy in the video has me wondering about him.
 7 years ago '05        #60
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
This n*gga had my dying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy