LeBron's new shirt

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2010, 09:04 AM         #61
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
and being a knick fan isnt clown enuff
That's loyalty unlike your idol, Leb**ch.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
Hi cleveland:greetings10:
 7 years ago '10        #63
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
all yall hatin on dude please cut it out. no nba player eva won a ring wit no help. look it up a**holes. shirt fly as hell 2
 7 years ago '10        #64
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 tallulahmademe said:
all yall hatin on dude please cut it out. no nba player eva won a ring wit no help. look it up a**holes. shirt fly as hell 2
i agree pretty much...

every "star" did have his help
 7 years ago '04        #65
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
nice shirt, i would rock it if i was a baller.
 09-19-2010, 10:37 AM         #66
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know you've made it when you get 3 f**king pages over a SHIRT you wore, A SHIRT......
 09-19-2010, 11:15 AM         #67
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just glad all the cornish hen a.ss n*ggas finally got themselves a spokesman

"rips my Reyes jersey off like a lil b1tch and heads to kitchen for a LOKO"
 7 years ago '04        #68
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 P. Dedos said:
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

KING s**t RIGHT THERE!!!!

BACK TO BACK MVPS!!!!

AFTER HE AVG A TRIPLE DOUBLE THIS YEAR HIS 3rd IN A ROW COMES!!!!

AND IN CASE U FORGOT ITS THE......!!!!!!!!!!

:mj2:
With No TITLE.

But that shirt
 09-19-2010, 11:44 AM         #69
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
anybody know where i can cop that shyt:wow:

clearly it has nike logos on it

is Nike ready to push bron in the bad guy role
thats just a generic nike shirt, not exactly different than lots that they put out.
 7 years ago '10        #70
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 TheBallDontLie said:
Clowns respect clowns.
 7 years ago '09        #71
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
i'd rock it
 7 years ago '04        #72
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 43 43
 tallulahmademe said:
That is true. No NBA "super-star" ever won a title without help. But the problem everyone has with this guy is he went to BE THE HELP! U don't do that when ur supposed to be the next coming, chosen one, King. U lead the team, not go to someone else's team & try and win.

U all do realize the "C"Heat is D-Wade's team, right? I mean, they play in WADE (Dade) county.
 09-19-2010, 12:27 PM         #73
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic45ACP said:
That is true. No NBA "super-star" ever won a title without help. But the problem everyone has with this guy is he went to BE THE HELP! U don't do that when ur supposed to be the next coming, chosen one, King. U lead the team, not go to someone else's team & try and win.

U all do realize the "C"Heat is D-Wade's team, right? I mean, they play in WADE (Dade) county.
but no one wants to play in cleveland, etc.
 7 years ago '04        #74
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 illmatic45ACP said:

so u seriously think hes not the best player on that team

[pic - click to view]

they have already stated your antiquated idea of whos team it is doesnt mean s**t to them one night lebron may score 50 the next night wade may

one night wade takes the last shot of a game the next lebron
 7 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
 illmatic45ACP said:

Its not Wade team its gonna be Lebron team it don't matter because Wade was there first. And Lebron going to Miami still doesn't mean he is not going to led the team. If superstars in the past that didn't have a ring thought of this they would of done the same thing.
 7 years ago '04        #76
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 43 43
 MosDefinition said:
so u seriously think hes not the best player on that team

[pic - click to view]

they have already stated your antiquated idea of whos team it is doesnt mean s**t to them one night lebron may score 50 the next night wade may

one night wade takes the last shot of a game the next lebron
HELL NO he is not best BASKETBALL PLAYER on team. That title belongs to D-WADE. Bronye might be the best ATHLETE on team but not best BASKETBALL PLAYER.

Do u understand the difference?

I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad that when I was growing up the guy I "worshiped" (MJ) didn't do any gay s**t like this. Imagine MJ calling up Charles Barkley and saying, "Hey Chuck, I'm tired of not being able to beat the Pistons so in 2 years I'm gonna come to the 76ers and we gonna run the league. "

I probably would've stop watching B-ball all together if that would have happened. Glad I grew up when I did and not during this generation where Le-b!tch is "supposed" to be the creme de la creme.:rofl2:

And if it doens't matter....why didnt D-Wade go to Cleveland? I mean he was a free agent too. I'll tell u why......because he knew better. He wants to mentioned with the GREATS (Michael, Magic & Larry)......not with the sidekicks (Pippen, Worthy, Mchale)

D-Wade outsmarted Le-dumb-ass! He took him outta the discussion of being an all-time great, and inserted himself. Delonte West step-son is just toooooooooooo stupid to realize it (and so are his fans)

Last edited by illmatic45ACP; 09-19-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 09-19-2010, 12:54 PM         #77
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Miami Heat that won the title with wade had less talent than the past two cavs team.
 7 years ago '04        #78
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
7 years 0 rings
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
HELL NO he is not best BASKETBALL PLAYER on team. That title belongs to D-WADE. Bronye might be the best ATHLETE on team but not best BASKETBALL PLAYER.

Do u understand the difference?

I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad that when I was growing up the guy I "worshiped" (MJ) didn't do any gay s**t like this. Imagine MJ calling up Charles Barkley and saying, "Hey Chuck, I'm tired of not being able to beat the Pistons so in 2 years I'm gonna come to the 76ers and we gonna run the league. "

I probably would've stop watching B-ball all together if that would have happened. Glad I grew up when I did and not during this generation where Le-b!tch is "supposed" to be the creme de la creme.:rofl2:

And if it doens't matter....why didnt D-Wade go to Cleveland? I'll tell u why......because he knew better. He wants to mentioned with the GREATS (Michael, Magic & Larry)......not with the sidekicks (Pippen, Worthy, Mchale)

D-Wade outsmarted Le-dumb-ass! He took him outta the discussion of being an all-time great, and inserted himself. Delonte West step-son is just toooooooooooo stupid to realize it (and so are his fans)
they already stated they dont give a f**k. hows he a side kick when hes the best player. was chamberlain a side kick when he went to play jerry west no. was moses a side kick when he went to play with dr j no was shaq a side kick when he went to miami no. are garnett and allen side kicks in boston no i could keep going

it takes a team to win a championship. lebron and everyone who knows basketball knows that. the guy dragged one of the worst teams ever single handedly to the finals. kevin garnett even said it after he wasted years in minnesota hes gotta do whats best for himself.

it should have been obvious to anyone who knows basketball cleveland management didnt kn ow what the hell they were doing

on the point about wade going to cleveland, cleveland didnt have the cap space to sign him plus who the f**k wants to play in cleveland

my last point if he wins 3 or 4 championships in miami which he will then leaves which again he probably will and sign somewhere else and wins hows he not one of the best ever he will probably average a triple double this season as ahybrid version of magic and pippen
 7 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
7 years 0 rings
1 nba finals appearance and 2 mvps and hes 20 f**king 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy