Sep 17 - Pics Inside: Amazing Google Earth Discoveries

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6408 pageviews
32 comments

Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,759 | Props total: 1268 1268
Sep 17 - Pics Inside: Amazing Google Earth Discoveries

Google Earth, it’s fair to say, has revolutionised our generation. Anyone with an internet connection is now able to easily scour the globe from the comfort of their own home. Entire online communities have been formed online that have devoted their time and energies into discovering some of the most bizarre, most unique, and of course undiscovered locations around the world. Check These Out

Iraq’s Bloody Lake

[pic - click to view]

This blood-red lake in Iraq has led to scary rumours that it has been caused by a nearby slaughterhouse that is responsible for an insane amount of bloodshed. An official explanation has never actually been offered but sceptics believe that it is most likely the cause of sewage in the water that has turned it into this polluted colour. The jury’s still out on this one.

Face In The Clay

[pic - click to view]

This amazing shot was taken over Alberta, Canada. Quite clearly a face can be seen in what appears to be Native American headdress. The face has since been nicknamed the “Badlands Guardian”. The face is made up eroded clay in a valley. Some people have said that it looks like the head is wearing earphones. That sight is actually a road and an oil well.

Heart Shaped Island

[pic - click to view]

Not surprisingly this heart-shaped island discovered on Google Earth became a huge hit on Valentine’s Day. It’s located in the Adriatic off the Croatian coast and is currently uninhabited. It’s 130,000 square yards in size and has been named Galesnjak. The owner of the island was not even aware of its shape until he was inundated with requests from romantic couples who wanted to rent the island!

Lost SHip @ Sea

[pic - click to view]

The S.S. Jassim was a Bolivian cargo ferry that ran aground and sunk on the Wingate Reef off the coast of Sudan in 2003. Google Earth captured a shot of it though and it has now become one of the most searched for Google Earth images as well as becoming one of the largest shipwrecks captured by the programme.

San Diego Swastika

[pic - click to view]

The Coronado Naval Amphibious Base in San Diego was built back in 1967. Little did the architect and builders know though that an aerial shot taken by Google Earth in 2007 would unfortunately reveal that the four unconnected buildings form the shape of a swastika. Horrified by the revelation the Navy are now spending $600,000 to disguise the shape.

Oprah Maze

[pic - click to view]

Dubbed the most powerful celebrity by Forbes and with her iconic show and popular magazine, Oprah Winfrey is, without doubt, the most influential celeb in America. One fan decided to pay tribute to Oprah’s status by designing her own personalised corn maze in 2004. How touching, but seriously how much time did this person have on their hands? Still, at least their effort hasn’t gone unnoticed and has made it into the top ten of Google Earth finds.

f!ghter Jet In Car Park

[pic - click to view]

Mystery surrounds this find on Google Earth and the question begs an answer: why is a f!ghter jet parked in what looks to be a residential neighborhood car park near Paris? Some people have said that it is a full scale model of a Mirage 2000 on a campus of the University of Paris, while others state that it is an old Mirage based at a Dassault Système office. Hmm…jury’s still out on this one too!

32 comments for "Sep 17 - Pics Inside: Amazing Google Earth Discoveries"

09-17-2010, 06:17 PM         #2
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool s**t
 7 years ago '06        #3
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 Ramazed said:
cool discoverys

dont know why they gotta spend tax payers money to change that Swastika though...the swastika is a religious symbol for buddhist..and hindus...the germans stole it...
everywhere else its a symbol of peace. thanks hitler
 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM         #4
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Horrified by the revelation the Navy are now spending $600,000 to disguise the shape."

America fail
 7 years ago '08        #5
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
The bloody lake looks cool.
 7 years ago '05        #6
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1682 1682
cool s**t - i wonder where this community is - i want to do some searching myself
 09-17-2010, 10:03 PM         #7
Cobra Strike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats pretty dope
 7 years ago '08        #8
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
cool s**t,,,,,
 7 years ago '04        #9
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
for the last one i can tell it's a full scale Mirage 2000...
 7 years ago '04        #10
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
how did the architect of the swastika not know what it would be shaped like? correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have blueprints? the Illuminati is at it again............
 7 years ago '08        #11
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
the jet one is weird :wow:
 7 years ago '04        #12
īntellek't 
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
this is cool! source?
 7 years ago '04        #13
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$5,759 | Props total: 1268 1268
 īntellek't said:
this is cool! source?

there's a ton on this site.....
 7 years ago '05        #14
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 fly_society_05 said:
the jet one is weird :wow:
That seemed the least weird to me. It's obviously some kind of model. I've seen buildings/attractions with jet models outside of them, so i was like
 09-18-2010, 05:24 PM         #15
king_pimp23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramazed said:
cool discoverys

dont know why they gotta spend tax payers money to change that Swastika though...the swastika is a religious symbol for buddhist..and hindus...the germans stole it...

Actually they stole it and reversed it to symbolize theexact opposite. so swastikas in the way that most know them only represent Nazi Germany while those in REVERSE represent peace
 09-18-2010, 05:30 PM         #16
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope.. dam i live in san diego and the naval based is shaped like that haha funny s**t
 7 years ago '05        #17
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Ramazed said:
cool discoverys

it hasnt been that for over 60 years now
 09-18-2010, 06:32 PM         #18
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the f**k do people find this s**t
 09-18-2010, 06:33 PM         #19
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I knew bout da SD building. the rest are cool
 09-18-2010, 06:34 PM         #20
Archie Bunker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buy a chick a island shaped liked a heart with a little dog in a louis bag?????!!!!!

Gon need a mop to clean up that wet spill boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy