Boardwalk Empire - Season 1

most viewed right now
 122
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 J.R. Hyphy said:
is this show any good?
It's decent at best.. for a typical HBO series in their prime slot on Sundays it's really not up too standards.. Saprano's,Rome,True Blood,The Wire, Curb You Enthusiam were all better.. This is somewhat a let down the plot is slow, the whole show is slow in general.. It's been a little boring honestly, but it's one of the better shows on T.V, but thats not saying much.. Its worth tuning in, but not worth Tivoing, or making plans to watch.. but thats just my opinion.. I woudn't be suprised if their wasnt a second season..
 7 years ago '05        #142
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
It's decent at best.. for a typical HBO series in their prime slot on Sundays it's really not up too standards.. Saprano's,Rome,True Blood,The Wire, Curb You Enthusiam were all better.. This is somewhat a let down the plot is slow, the whole show is slow in general.. It's been a little boring honestly, but it's one of the better shows on T.V, but thats not saying much.. Its worth tuning in, but not worth Tivoing, or making plans to watch.. but thats just my opinion.. I woudn't be suprised if their wasnt a second season..
Its already been confirmed theyve been renewed for a second season after the pilot episode aired. And from what I remember The Wire was a fairly slow show too, it took about 3-4 episodes each season before the real stuff started happening.

The pacing for this kindve reminds me of Treme as far as pacing goes. This show seems to be more of showcasing the characters and events in the past than about fast-paced action scenes ala most gangster movies... you find i boring well from what Ive read in other places either people love the show or find it boring
 10-21-2010, 07:36 PM         #143
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show going to slow...theyre blowing it...it has so much potential...
 7 years ago '06        #144
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
I think it's a pretty good show. Yeah it is moving a lil slow but they're building and giving a lot of insight into the characters. I can tell s**t is gonna hit the fan soon.
 7 years ago '04        #145
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
That ending was wild, i was chillen wit my boys watchin it like "this dude is f**king crazy"
 7 years ago '04        #146
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 DrX said:
this show going to slow...theyre blowing it...it has so much potential...
Give it time..
 7 years ago '04        #147
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
im wondering why that agent hitting himself.. while looking at margaret's picture..

at first i thought that n*gga was about to jack off.. then i saw him get the belt and start hitting himself i was like
 7 years ago '06        #148
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 bluedawgalex said:
im wondering why that agent hitting himself.. while looking at margaret's picture..

at first i thought that n*gga was about to jack off.. then i saw him get the belt and start hitting himself i was like
Yeah me too but i still think that whipping hisself was a form of selfgratification(sp). You can tell that this dude is a lil different lol. I'm curious to see what happens. ANd I can see Jimmy and Al falling out.
 7 years ago '05        #149
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
as soon as i seen dude put his wife's pic down i said this dude bout to do something to disgrace his wife. then i seen the lil rag and the belt and thought he had some new way of beating off. when i finally seen what dude was doin i was like this dude is sick
 7 years ago '10        #150
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 stillers09 said:
great episode that scene were jimmy and al k!ll all those dudes was epic...
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #151
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 hawk48202 said:
I'm curious to see what happens. ANd I can see Jimmy and Al falling out.
that s**t pains me to see, they could conquer it all together but they just aren't made to be partners like that...at least capone is trying to be cool, jimmy always seems like an a**hole towards him
 7 years ago '08        #152
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 LightsOut said:
that s**t pains me to see, they could conquer it all together but they just aren't made to be partners like that...at least capone is trying to be cool, jimmy always seems like an a**hole towards him
Hows that?

Jimmy was always cool with him and Al has been a d!ck. Laughing at him when he needed money, busting his balls after Toreo was givin him credit, etc.

Still, I don't think they'll fall out, but Jimmy will prob move on before too long.
 10-25-2010, 12:27 PM         #153
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluedawgalex said:
im wondering why that agent hitting himself.. while looking at margaret's picture..

at first i thought that n*gga was about to jack off.. then i saw him get the belt and start hitting himself i was like
 hawk48202 said:
Yeah me too but i still think that whipping hisself was a form of selfgratification(sp). You can tell that this dude is a lil different lol. I'm curious to see what happens. ANd I can see Jimmy and Al falling out.
[IMO] He was hitting himself because he was having s3xual feelings for another woman. There was a quick scene with him and his wife in earlier episode where they have a quiet dinner. This leads to me believe they don't have a healthy relationship. Plus the guy showed signs of being religious, which makes me think hes not trying to sin while being loyal to his wife. So he beats himself to get rid of that desire. [/IMO]
 7 years ago '04        #154
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 TheBallDontLie said:
[IMO] He was hitting himself because he was having s3xual feelings for another woman. There was a quick scene with him and his wife in earlier episode where they have a quiet dinner. This leads to me believe they don't have a healthy relationship. Plus the guy showed signs of being religious, which makes me think hes not trying to sin while being loyal to his wife. So he beats himself to get rid of that desire. [/IMO]
i feel you...that definitely makes sense...


on another note.. i do think jimmy and al gonna fall out soon.. but i think that by that time theyre both gonna be doing it big.. i mean like it or not they need each other...

al took it too far when they was praising jimmy and jimmy got him back.. and al caught feelings..

im still about lucky thinking he was banging jimmy's wife lol
 7 years ago '04        #155
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 bluedawgalex said:
im wondering why that agent hitting himself.. while looking at margaret's picture..

at first i thought that n*gga was about to jack off.. then i saw him get the belt and start hitting himself i was like
It's a medieval Opus Dei ritual, promoted by the Vatican (of course).

Self-flagellation was taught as a way of gaining atonement for one's sins (lust, in this case).

It's blasphemous, since it gives the impression that man can forgive one's own sins oneself, but we all know the Vatican rather enjoys that.


Last edited by Screwhead; 10-25-2010 at 11:16 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #156
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I'd smash Margaret Shroeder and that singing hooker at the same damn time.
 7 years ago '04        #157
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 JaiMega said:
I'd smash Margaret Shroeder and that singing hooker at the same damn time.
margaret could get it for sure...she's the definition of a closet freak
 10-26-2010, 03:04 AM         #158
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
It's a medieval Opus Dei ritual, promoted by the Vatican (of course).

Self-flagellation was taught as a way of gaining atonement for one's sins (lust, in this case).

It's blasphemous, since it gives the impression that man can forgive one's own sins oneself, but we all know the Vatican rather enjoys that.
Cool nugget right there.

But in this case the detective did not sin.
 7 years ago '04        #159
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 741 741
by the way the panned the scene you could tell he was thinking about doing something with Ms. Schroeder. That in itself would be considered a sin.
 10-26-2010, 02:17 PM         #160
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He already said it. Lust.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
22 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy