Boardwalk Empire - Season 1

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2010, 09:16 PM         #281
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fbi dude is crazy....hes a god fearing man that dont do nothing but sin...hes the most interesting...hes out of his mind...

jimmy girl keep trusting that lady and she stay playing her...now jimmy knows...but he cant really say s**t...he left them and fell in love with a hooker

i think nucky will end up having his brother k!lled in the future..also magrette might be his down fall..she gotta go

jimmy mom is mad cold...i gotta feeling she even do her own son if it came down to it

i think the black community about to pay for chalky k!llng that italian and also that dead agent body being near that pray group
 7 years ago '08        #282
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
s**t was crazy tonight and didn't even have any shooting

Jimmy's mom is a fool
Jimmy's ole lady got played

It seems like next episode will be action packed though
 7 years ago '04        #283
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
woooow i really hope the finale is more than an hour. so much stuff going on

waiting for season 2 is gonna be impossible
 7 years ago '08        #284
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5541 5541
That s**t was pretty crazy. Nucky's giving that speech and tossing her bottle was great.

What a dumbf**k that agent was for taking his gun off and going in the water.
 7 years ago '08        #285
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 deeznutz said:
^^yeah what was that s**t in the bottle? was it like some form of birth control or something? is that how they used to get down back then? we lucky we got that plan B, you can just crush that s**t up and put it in her food
lol Yea, that's what it was.

That's why he said, "well you won't be needing this anymore" before he smashed it lol
 7 years ago '04        #286
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 deeznutz said:
^^yeah what was that s**t in the bottle? was it like some form of birth control or something? is that how they used to get down back then? we lucky we got that plan B, you can just crush that s**t up and put it in her food
hell yeah that s**t was lysol, and b**ches used that to douche themselves after s3x back then
 7 years ago '05        #287
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4548 4548
 deeznutz said:

u serious bra??
 7 years ago '06        #288
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
wow, that agent really pissed me off when he suffocated the other to death. A few questions.. you guys are talking about jimmy's mom being a fool.. for what reason? and how did jimmy's girl get played.. did she give the other woman money? if not, then she didn't really get played..

and I had a feeling that the maid was poisoning jimmy's father this entire show.
 7 years ago '08        #289
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 deeznutz said:
 7 years ago '08        #290
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 unotready said:
wow, that agent really pissed me off when he suffocated the other to death. A few questions.. you guys are talking about jimmy's mom being a fool.. for what reason? and how did jimmy's girl get played.. did she give the other woman money? if not, then she didn't really get played..

and I had a feeling that the maid was poisoning jimmy's father this entire show.
 7 years ago '08        #291
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 unotready said:
A few questions.. you guys are talking about jimmy's mom being a fool.. for what reason? and how did jimmy's girl get played.. did she give the other woman money? if not, then she didn't really get played..

Are you serious??
 11-30-2010, 07:03 PM         #292
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the point of that woman playing with jimmy girl headover and over...why even get her hopes up like that...jimmy cant really say s**t, he did the same thing and wasnt really planning to return no time soon
 7 years ago '04        #293
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 DrX said:
i dont see the point of that woman playing with jimmy girl headover and over...why even get her hopes up like that...jimmy cant really say s**t, he did the same thing and wasnt really planning to return no time soon
yeah i was wondering why the other chick played jimmy's girl like that...i could only come up with a few reasons

-the dude made her do it because jimmy beat his a.ss and he wanted payback (kinda reminded me of that chappelle skit )
- the other chick got cold feet at the last second and realized she wanted to be with her husband instead
- that's about it

but i think jimmy's mom and/or nucky is in on poisoning the commodore, jimmy's mom could be the only one in his will and could split some with his maid...and nucky just seemed like he could have a grudge with him for a while and slowly started k!lling him
 7 years ago '08        #294
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
The commodore basically said Jimmy should take Nucky's job.

I thought they already insinuated that Jimmy's mom was the one who put the poison there?
 7 years ago '06        #295
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
ahaha was it jimmy's mom..? well damn... I guess I was wrong about the maid but she seemed suspect all season with the dog and old man both struggling puking after every meal lolol
 7 years ago '06        #296
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 DrX said:

yeah, i'm confused about that. Only thing that I can think of is that the other chick is just very ambivalent. We all know people with such personalities in our personal lives but this was quite extreme...

and I can't be the only one who thought it was the maid doing the poisoning lololol.. its not cause shes black lol
 12-01-2010, 03:34 AM         #297
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This series is not touching The Wire.
 12-01-2010, 05:27 PM         #298
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy was in his 50's and slept with a 13 year old, that alone is disgusting.
 7 years ago '04        #299
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 TheBallDontLie said:
The guy was in his 50's and slept with a 13 year old, that alone is disgusting.
LOL, it is.. But it also explains how Jimmy and his mom look almost the same age..
 7 years ago '07        #300
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 Nu Tymez said:
LOL, it is.. But it also explains how Jimmy and his mom look almost the same age..
id bang jimmys mom in a second...

now would i let her handle my food...no lol
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy