Boardwalk Empire - Season 1

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #261
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 deeznutz said:
oh ok so I must have been watching the wrong show when Nucky himself said to Jimmy "I need you. We are at war."

did Nucky not say that? So how am I wrong then when in my post I basically said the exact same words Nucky used in the actual show. you must have had a s**tty weekend and just needed to get online and take it out on someone you dont know and would never see in life you f**kin clown
O word? And how exactly did Jimmy sound in jail when he was gettin all squeaky-voiced askin Nucky what they should do?

Stop crying.

Nucky wants another gun and considers Jimmy family so of course he wants him there. I'm just sayin you're actin like a little groupie for Jimmy when he still owes much of his existence to Nucky. So slow your roll.
 7 years ago '08        #262
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 deeznutz said:
I never said that Jimmy didn't need Nucky. I wasn't speaking on that i was speaking on the fact that Nucky admitted on the show that he needed Jimmy because he was the only one he could trust. YOU are the one who got sensitive because I was joking and used the words "Nucky should be sucking Jimmy's d!ck"

now either you're on Nucky's nuts or my words brought back memories between you and your father. Now what's it gonna be?
lol Actually you're just sensitive bc of your man-crush on Jimmy and I'm mentioning facts you don't like hearing.

I'm def not on Nucky's nuts either. He's done plenty of his own dumb s**t like every other character from AC. Rothstein is prob the smartest dude on the show right now.

Either way, don't get all protective next time someone is mean to your man
 7 years ago '04        #263
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Actually you're just sensitive bc of your man-crush on Jimmy and I'm mentioning facts you don't like hearing.

I'm def not on Nucky's nuts either. He's done plenty of his own dumb s**t like every other character from AC. Rothstein is prob the smartest dude on the show right now.

Either way, don't get all protective next time someone is mean to your man
rothstein is definitely the smartest dude on there right now, his whole demeanor on there is 110% straight G.
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by LightsOut; 11-23-2010 at 07:07 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #264
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 deeznutz said:
^ i would say rothstein is my fav on that show so far cause he's just pure psychotic yet calm, seems like he's about to snap any minute. plus he's got the most dough which (so far) makes him the smartest gangster. not to mention he (allegedly) fixed the world series :applause:
Rothstein is a G.
[spoiler - click to view]

I like the story he tells dude bout the pool balls lol that s**t was crazy. Or when they are rehearsing what hes gonna say on the stand. "i would never fix the game of baseball that i love" lol lying motherf**ker
 7 years ago '08        #265
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 deeznutz said:
^ i would say rothstein is my fav on that show so far cause he's just pure psychotic yet calm, seems like he's about to snap any minute. plus he's got the most dough which (so far) makes him the smartest gangster. not to mention he (allegedly) fixed the world series :applause:
He's not psychotic at all. He's a cold, calculated businessman.
 11-23-2010, 07:59 PM         #266
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see my dude SlickJ101 is hooked on to this series.
 7 years ago '08        #267
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
I see my dude SlickJ101 is hooked on to this series.
Best s**t since Breaking Bad.
 7 years ago '05        #268
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 CaliIsActive said:
How did Jimmy beat up the wrong person? That n*gga is the mastermind behind turning his wife into a wh0ore
selling her that whole fake painter dream
The photographer was lying to get a 3-some going on between jimmy's girl and his wife, but Jimmys girl been messing around with the photographers wife the whole time, even trying to run away to paris together.

and Nucky id mess up when forming the plan, he shouldve told chalky everything, so he wouldnt be surprised. If things wouldve went right alot of Rothsteins men (including most if not all the italian stickup guys) wouldve been k!lled. instead they only got 2 people, warned rothstein that he's on to him and pissed off the italian brothers.

Anyway, Jimmy and Nucky need each other. Jimmy knows he cant move up in power working with Torrio and Jimmy needs some serious muscle cause he surrounded with idiot police who can only do so much.

*edit* btw im so confused where's the FBI guy is going in this show..only new stuff is him going against his righteous ways to drink and pound Nuckys ex girl (even if she would try to snitch on him she would probably end up dead like the other witness)

Last edited by ThaNostalgic1; 11-23-2010 at 09:23 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #269
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
FBI dude is the wildcard for the show. I think he's about to keep f**king with Nucky from a distance and eventually he'll try to k!ll him if he can't arrest him.

I really hope Nucky drops Margaret soon though. She could really f**k up the whole thing. I just fast forward whenever she has a scene talking to that dumb b**ch from the store.
 11-24-2010, 11:00 PM         #270
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
and if that FBI weirdo was whipping himself for having s3xual thoughts of Nucky's current girl then i can just imagine what he's gonna do to himself once he sobers up from that f**kfest he was having
 7 years ago '04        #271
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 290 290
Al is getting ready to be that n*gga , Margaret is going to be a Boss b**ch when it's all said and done.
 7 years ago '08        #272
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 deeznutz said:
and if that FBI weirdo was whipping himself for having s3xual thoughts of Nucky's current girl then i can just imagine what he's gonna do to himself once he sobers up from that f**kfest he was having

he surprised me when he was drinking
 7 years ago '06        #273
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
how exactly? Jimmy started that chain of events and if the original plan called for them to tie them up sit and talk it was a stupid plan anyway.........

the original plan did not call for them to meet that early. The only reason you saw the 2 guys tied up with lansky was because lucky f**ked it up. The original plan consisted of having them do the actual pick up for the liquor and getting EVERYONE in one room..
 7 years ago '06        #274
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 LightsOut said:
i'm so pissed this show only has one episode left...

it just gets better and better each week

what do you mean there is only 1 episode left? you have to be kidding me...
 7 years ago '08        #275
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 unotready said:
what do you mean there is only 1 episode left? you have to be kidding me...
there's 2 left
 7 years ago '06        #276
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 WorldsGreatest said:
there's 2 left
any clue when season 2 kicks off?
 7 years ago '06        #277
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 deeznutz said:

ahaha
 7 years ago '05        #278
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
damn only 2 episodes left and I doubt theyre going to end this conflict between nucky andd rothstein...I think somebody important has to die or something..I doubt Margaret is going to end up being partner in crime with Nucky, she seem like she's regretting all the decisions she made.
 7 years ago '04        #279
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
Van Alden doing up Nucky's chick isnt too surprising. I mean he was doing Em's mom in 8 mile.
 7 years ago '04        #280
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
oh s**t...The fed boul is crazzzzzzzyyyyy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago