Kid Cudi Interview Dissing Wale and talking coke arrest

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2010, 02:24 PM         #61
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wale is a recycled half a.ss nasaly tone a.ss b**ch n*gga...who the f**k can handle that nasty tone that n*gga has on every track he touches
 7 years ago '09        #62
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19348 19348
^kid cudi isn't much better tho so...cudi got a nice ear for beats but more about nothing was dope people sleeping on that mixtape
 09-17-2010, 02:33 PM         #63
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cudi & Wale beefing= Richard Simmons & Perez Hilton having beef,i've got my money on Richard[Wale] but at the end of the day does it really matter? f**k the both of these dudes.
 7 years ago '05        #64
champlain 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
Thanks to mods for fixing first post
 09-17-2010, 03:01 PM         #65
Asoka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Cudi, his music is super dope. Never realized he went through all that bs after the CD came out. I think he'll be fine though.
 09-17-2010, 03:12 PM         #66
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will somebody tell this pipsqueek little half mexican't negro to shut the fucc up.

I mean if this dude aint the most sweet looking skinny jeans wearin' fake musick havin wanna be "different" a**hole rapper, then real isn't a portion of the term reality.

Get this weak sauce a.ss n*gga off of BX and make room for n*ggas with real talent (not to be limited to hip hop only).

Damn, I can't stand this weak as mexican't lookin a.ss n*gga. -talkin' s**t bout Wale like he won't be ethered immediately. --->Then to mention Kanye like that is going to scare somebody,.....

meanwhile Ye wearin all red suits apologizing to a hammer head white bittch on MTV so that people won't hate on him anymore.

I fuccks with ye, but this Cudi n*gga needs to crawl back under whatever soft a.ss "day & night" rock he came from under before the real rappers burn this joker so hard that he actually looks like a REAL negro instead of a lawn mowin mexican't. Take this n*gga to Arizona/Va and deport his weak a.ss for being such a skinny jean wearing imposter. FUCCK AZZ n*gga. (fucckin talkin bout "humble pie"-MAN GTFO.)

Last edited by ex-clu-sives; 09-17-2010 at 03:29 PM..
 09-17-2010, 03:14 PM         #67
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fucckin Kid JUNKIE.

Fucckin "cocaine is a helluva drug" you mexican't lookin a.sss fucck boy.

Last edited by ex-clu-sives; 09-17-2010 at 03:28 PM..
 09-17-2010, 03:18 PM         #68
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
Will somebody tell this pipsqueek little half mexican't negro to shut the fucc up.

I mean if this dude aint the most sweet looking skinny jeans wearin' fake musick havin wanna be "different" a**hole rapper, then I real isn't a portion of the term reality.

Get this weak sauce a.ss n*gga off of BX and make room for n*ggas with real talent (not to be limited to hip hop only).

Damn, I can't stand this weak as mexican't lookin a.ss n*gga. -talkin' s**t bout Wale like he won't be ethered immediately. --->Then to mention Kanye like that is going to scare somebody,.....

meanwhile Ye wearin all read suits apologizing to a hammer head white bittch on MTV so that people won't hate on him anymore.

I fuccks with ye, but this Cudi n*gga needs to crawl back under whatever soft a.ss "day & night" rick he came from under before the real rappers burn this joker so hard that he actually looks like a REAL negro instead of a lawn mowin mexican't. Take this n*gga to Arizona/Va and deport his weak a.ss for being such a skinny jean wearing imposter. FUCCK AZZ n*gga. (fucckin talkin bout "humble pie"-MAN GTFO.)
:agreement6: you went in.
 7 years ago '04        #69
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
Wale is the better rapper. Cudi is the better artist. But, I pretty much agree with everyone in this thread as far as this not being a good look from Cudi. It almost feels like a Kanye interview.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9772 9772
im not a big fan of either but cudi has been outshined by his guest on ever single track i've ever heard of his, at least wale holdshis ground with people on his sh*t. I'll go with Wale on this one
 09-17-2010, 04:40 PM         #71
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to both these n*ggas. Wale got him on the lyrics but Cudi got more originality.

Man On The Moon>>>Attention Deficit

On a side note,its funny how most of these posts are saying Cudi and Wale aint s**t, yet these n*ggas came on the page, read the article and commented it.
 7 years ago '10        #72
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Wale is better than Cudi
 09-17-2010, 06:20 PM         #73
jel0514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cudi may not use the most complex rhyme schemes in his songs, but he is mastered melody and beat selection like no one else ive heard with the same content...cudi > wale imo
 7 years ago '05        #74
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
I like Cudi but Wale is a dope rapper. He had the best album out of all of the freshmen by far.

I dont see how people are hating on Wale or Attention Deficit when it had joints like Diary, Beautiful Bliss, Pretty Girls, Prescription, 90210, etc.

Also, Cudi is the worst artist on GOOD music and moved further down the list when Ye signed the Clipse.
 7 years ago '05        #75
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
I bang cudi & wale allday , but wale will always prevail. Real Rap
 7 years ago '08        #76
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,795 | Props total: 9084 9084
They're both garbo
 09-17-2010, 06:59 PM         #77
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44Caliber said:

Also, Cudi is the worst artist on GOOD music and moved further down the list when Ye signed the Clipse.
worst thing about it
Ye ain’t give you no beats because we ain’t f**king with your raps
dude speaking for 'Ye
 7 years ago '05        #78
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Greatest interview of all time.
 09-17-2010, 08:08 PM         #79
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im happy he told wale the reason why ye dont f**k with him..hes wack
 7 years ago '07        #80
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
Nobody notice how f**king stupid this interview is? All the irony and contradiction?

First he don't need to explain himself to anybody, then he need to explain himself to the fans.

He criticize Wale for talking about Kanye ain't give him no beats and why people gotta tell everything. Two things...

1) Why does Wale have to tell everything? N*gga, you just indited yourself on drug charges not 2 paragraphs prior!

2) Kanye is the f**king KING of telling everything. Kanye is the king of b**ching. What the f**k was that song Big Brother about? Wale said Ye ain't give him beats. Well, Ye said that Jay ain't let him rock on stage with him. Ye said that Carleen made him buy 2 tickets. Ye said that Jay thought he was a wack rapper. Ye don't stop f**king telling everything....

LOL @ 'Ye didn't give you know beats because WE don't f**k with you'. Really? Y'all 2 is a couple now? Well, that is kinda believable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago