Sep 17 - Dad Loses His Cool, Threatens Daughter's Alleged Bullies on Bus

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ThatBytch said:
perfect example.....................its dudes who have agreed with me but u stay trying to pull type bys like im supposed to actually be worried and whats even worse is yall trying to cosign for each other and im one girl yet im laughing all yall fools and u still mad , u worse than those dudes u complaining bout on the bus u f**got a.ss maggot, thanks for proving my point , now go sit your dumb a.ss in the corner

*waits for this homothug to come with the next petty a.ss reply so i can laugh some more*
you still didnt answer the question....

Last edited by supervillain; 09-18-2010 at 07:57 PM..
 09-18-2010, 07:49 PM         #62
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raising your female daughter to get in f!ghts with men...

Yea you are going to be a great mother
 7 years ago '04        #63
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
ThatBytch must be a moose like creature that hates men.

Hard to believe those comments came from a woman.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 09-18-2010 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #64
space
space
 TanstA! said:
ThatBytch must be a moose like creature that hates men.

Hard to believe those comments came from a woman.
word, and she calls me a ethug....
 7 years ago '08        #65
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
What a dumb a.ss mother...
 7 years ago '08        #66
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ThatBytch said:
reading is fundamental, the fukk did i say bully somebody? and its hilarious how u talking shyt like its ok to be bullied, especially if you're a girl--------go sit yo dumb a.ss in the corner

alot of u stupid mofos act like cause its a girl its ok for what her father did like because she's a girl she supposed to be helpless, fall back with that neanderthal bullshyt
So I guess her father shouldn't protect his own daughter? :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '04        #67
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
I wonder if ThatDeeboBytch has a daddy.
 7 years ago '06        #68
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 ThatBytch said:

no u are an idiot for thinking its ok to get on a damn middle school bus and act a fool cause your child is too weak to stand up for themselves, sometimes its necessary but those are kids, if i were one of those kids parents i would tell them to give her the damn blues just to see if her punk a.ss father would say something so i could have a reason to smack his a.ss.............. @ u for thinking its ok for a grown a.ss man to raise up on some kids cause his child too shook, yall looking past the fact this girl never even attempted to stand up for herself, str8 coward shyt, my parents, grandparents, even my great grandparents didnt allow that sucka shyt, sorry your family raised a hoe a.ss dude, but that shyt wouldnt ride in my fam or my hood
perfect time to bring this out. f**kin ignoramus

[pic - click to view]

09-18-2010, 09:32 PM         #69
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree, he should have talked with the parents first but....... I was in this same situation. A guy kept bullying me, he was bigger..so of course i'm not going to f!ght him. I told my parents, my parents talked with the principal, the principal went to the class and............it backfired on me, it only got worse. I told my dad and he came to the bus stop with me and all hell broke lose on that bus stop. My dad was about to beat the s**t out of that boys scrawny a.ss dad and he was lecturing the guy that was bullying me..

Long story short - the police, the principal, my parents and his parents sat in a room and honestly NO one messed with me after that knowing I had a dad that gets pissed off easily...........jus sayin...

I can stand up for myself and say stop but that s**t doens't solve problems all the time......you have to threaten them, the parents even the kids to makes things clear..they have to know you mad and you not playin..LOL
 09-18-2010, 10:46 PM         #70
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I agree, he should have talked with the parents first but....... I was in this same situation. A guy kept bullying me, he was bigger..so of course i'm not going to f!ght him. I told my parents, my parents talked with the principal, the principal went to the class and............it backfired on me, it only got worse. I told my dad and he came to the bus stop with me and all hell broke lose on that bus stop. My dad was about to beat the s**t out of that boys scrawny a.ss dad and he was lecturing the guy that was bullying me..

Long story short - the police, the principal, my parents and his parents sat in a room and honestly NO one messed with me after that knowing I had a dad that gets pissed off easily...........jus sayin...

I can stand up for myself and say stop but that s**t doens't solve problems all the time......you have to threaten them, the parents even the kids to makes things clear..they have to know you mad and you not playin..LOL
Real s**t the whole parents talking to the principle thing just makes things worse, everybody f**king knows that . Your pops handled his s**t though
 7 years ago '06        #71
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 ThatBytch said:
u still mad huh????? literally ALL that shyt u just typed doesnt apply so u were saying what again :rolleyes:

u aint got shyt but time to tough type and cry like a hoe a.ss punk, pull ya skirt down girl scout, u showing ya flowered panties
u keep bragging about your degree but u sound like one dumb a.ss manly b**ch.:r ofl:

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 09-19-2010 at 12:08 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #72
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
Not only are you one dumb a.ss b**ch, but it seems your a delusional wh0ore as well. Read my sig, get your mind out the gutter b**ch.
 7 years ago '10        #73
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 ThatBytch said:
is that all u got, dammit i was hoping u had some new material, and at least try to insult me with proper english, especially when you're trying to label someone "dumb"................u maggots boring me with this repetitive shyt now
Did you just try to correct dude's grammer when you're sitting there comma splicing like a 13 year old?
 7 years ago '06        #74
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
is that all u got, dammit i was hoping u had some new material, and at least try to insult me with proper english, especially when you're trying to label someone "dumb"................u maggots boring me with this repetitive shyt now
don't worry about my english grammar on a message board dummy it was a typo. I guarantee you my IQ is way higher than yours.

at thinking you're somebody with a degree in liberal arts. Your almost as dumb as the broad giving weed to her kid. You shouldn't be able to reproduce either. I could tell you get a kick out of e-beef, but this is my lasy reply. A wise man once told me don't argue with fools...
 7 years ago '05        #75
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 ThatBytch said:

no u are an idiot for thinking its ok to get on a damn middle school bus and act a fool cause your child is too weak to stand up for themselves, sometimes its necessary but those are kids, if i were one of those kids parents i would tell them to give her the damn blues just to see if her punk a.ss father would say something so i could have a reason to smack his a.ss.............. @ u for thinking its ok for a grown a.ss man to raise up on some kids cause his child too shook, yall looking past the fact this girl never even attempted to stand up for herself, str8 coward shyt, my parents, grandparents, even my great grandparents didnt allow that sucka shyt, sorry your family raised a hoe a.ss dude, but that shyt wouldnt ride in my fam or my hood
You are one dumb SOB. You just keep replying and typing dumb s**t over and over again. You are pathetic. You the type of ignorant n*gga too glorify that hood behavior. I hope to god you never have any children and have influence on a childs life.

You remind me of Boyz N da hood when trey came over to play with doughboy and ricky and doughboy mom just standing there telling him he ain't s**t. I am sure that's how life has been for you.
 7 years ago '08        #76
space
space
like i said....the b**ch needs a brick to the face...she remind of these type of tough talkin b**ches...

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhbx8c6r5ry44zh78c
but then love to play the victim role when s**t hits the fan....i see you. I know exactly what type of broad you are...it oozes all through your posts and your past ebeefs...

Last edited by supervillain; 09-19-2010 at 01:55 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #77
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
that dumb b**ch mom needs to quit crying and beat her piece of s**t son for doing that to the girl... who the f**k is she to be upset, she should be upset because she's failed as a mother. Stupid b**ch.
 09-19-2010, 01:34 PM         #78
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
Is that all YOU* got, dammit I* was hoping you had some new material, and at least try to insult me with proper english, especially when you're trying to label someone "dumb". *YOU maggots are boring me with this repetitive *SH**T now

Ok I fixed that for you Hoodrat.
 7 years ago '04        #79
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
that bytch, let's be real, you didn't graduate from college cuz if you did you would have a better understanding of the situation....& of course your going to teach your kids to stand up for themselves....but a bunch of guys vs 1 girl? Idc if your the baddest b**ch in the world nothing can prepare you for that.....so YOU sit the f**k down...

your rationale is alllllll f**ked up, you really do sound like a hood rat

the dad was wrong for getting on the bus and yelling at the kids....
there was definitely better ways of handling it...but I think we all can agree there's no love
greater then the love of your children....and you will do anything to protect them

& her being mentally challenged just makes the situation even worse, I mean what kind of
kids pick on a mentally challenged girl????????? like wtf is up with the youth today?
 7 years ago '09        #80
ANTHONY HALL 
space
space
space
$25 | Props total: 0 0
There is not a father on this planet that would not do the samething for there daughter or son,its to much s**t going on not to make sure that your children stay protected. I live by this if you f**k with my kids than you f**king with me and I don't play nice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy