Sep 17 - Dad Loses His Cool, Threatens Daughter's Alleged Bullies on Bus

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
I completely agree with him on that. Someone kid put a condom on my lil girl head im goin off and might have been them lil kids a.ss.
 09-18-2010, 10:07 AM         #42
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Man some kids just aren't built for f!ghting, so regardless of the parent attempting to teach them how to handle their own it just doesn't always work. Some people are just naturally passive as hell and if someone doesn't step in nothing will be done about the abuse unless they push the kid over the edge then it would be on some run away/suicide/bring a gun to school stuff. In a perfect world your kid doesn't grow up to become a pus*y, but s**t isn't perfect...
exactly and bullies know which one's to pick out like criminals in training. pops did the right thing. if anything the boy is a pus*y for crying over something he deserved u'd think he treat women better since it appear he has no father figure around. oh well

Last edited by CenterField; 09-18-2010 at 10:10 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #43
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 dmunson318 said:
well damn!!!!
I don't think it's funny for a group of ppl to pick on a mentally challenged girl
 7 years ago '05        #44
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
Worst part is she had CP in my opinion it really say something about the school because s**t like that dosent just happen on buses. School should have a ZERO tolerance ffor bullies
 7 years ago '04        #45
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
that's a father right there :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #46
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
I gotta say I kinda agree with "ThatBytch", if that were my daughter...I would not go to the bus or get into that kid's face...I would've went straight to his house and talked to his parents...if that doesn't work then I'll tell my older nieces or nephews to follow the kid home one day and whoop that a.ss lol. We were pretty much taught to take care of our own back in the day. The one thing I disagree with "ThatBytch" about is telling him to continue to bully her after this. I don't care what the father did, the girl is innocent...now if I'm the son of the kid, I'll deal with the father myself, but I'm definitely beating my son's a.ss for thinking he's tough by picking on a cerebral palsy girl.
 7 years ago '08        #47
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
I can see where the dude was coming from. He reacted the wrong way, but it was justified rage.

Regardless of the gender or mental condition of the victim, it's ridiculous to blame a child or label them a pus*y for not "f!ghting back". Some people aren't built like that, the kids shouldn't have to f!ght, and f!ghting is an irrational reaction. More times than not, it makes a situation worse.
 7 years ago '07        #48
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
damn its f**ked up. but I wonder why they are putting condoms on head maybe he should talk to her about some of her extra extra curricular activities.
 7 years ago '10        #49
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 ThatBytch said:
let me guess, u mad cause im not saying dude was right too :rolleyes:.............miss me with that sucka shyt, i was the ONLY girl in my fam and i didnt tolerate that so i lived it and that coward shyt was not allowed, get mad iont really give a fukk how u or any of these other "dude was right" idiots feel about it, dude was dead a.ss wrong cause he didnt single out the kids, he showed his a.ss on a whole bus full of kids but NEVER said shyt to the school, their parents, or anybody to even say they didnt do shyt and that was all he could do, he just acted like a str8 hoe a.ss dude and yall upholding that dumb shyt like he some f**got a.ss hero...............really??
So you were basically raised as a hood rat and just feel the need to pass it on. Ok, I guess I understand your reason for seeming as ignorant as you do. Type of mom who kicks her kid in the chest when he comes home with a black eye. Training your kids in the back yard to be street urchins.

7 years ago '06        #50
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
^^^You the type of lonley bytch that wished you fatherless kids were tough. I see brodes like you at the pop warner football games pushing your snotty nose, droopy pants kids to make a tackle...

It's my guess you ain't got no real man/father in your kid's life, because then you'd be able to relate to a father's fury instead of mouthing off pure f**kry.

And trust I got a female to bring it to yo a.ss, and if you're a.ss dumb as you you've demonstrated, I'm sure there would big a pleased audience to see your wanna be hard a.ss slapped the right way.
 7 years ago '06        #51
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
 ThatBytch said:
reading is fundamental, the fukk did i say bully somebody? and its hilarious how u talking shyt like its ok to be bullied, especially if you're a girl--------go sit yo dumb a.ss in the corner

alot of u stupid mofos act like cause its a girl its ok for what her father did like because she's a girl she supposed to be helpless, fall back with that neanderthal bullshyt
Oh I get it... You the type to give your 2-year-old a blunt
 7 years ago '05        #52
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
im sorry

you put open condoms on my daughter heads and im going head hunting....im smacking up kids and their f**king parents
 7 years ago '10        #53
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 ThatBytch said:

and another idiot who just a.ssumes shyt and doesnt read------if hood rats graduate college and do the damn thing then -----u mad , just cause u raising your kids to be cowards and track stars doesnt mean its something wrong with me for training my kids to not be weak losers like yall, dont get mad at me cause your parents failed at raising a grown a.ss man and now u some pathetic a.ss crybaby :rolleyes:
Hmm didn't realize that graduating college nullifies the fact that you have the mentality of a hoodrat. You've obviously graduated college and learned absolutely nothing.
 7 years ago '10        #54
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
I'm pretty sure any other father would have done the same thing Kids should be expelled.
 7 years ago '06        #55
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Of course he could have gone about this s**t some other way, but the way he did it ensures none of the n*ggas on that bus f**k with his daughter for the rest of her public school career, I guarantee that. Going to the school and all that other s**t would have DONE NOTHING. No matter how tough you try to make your kids, teach em not to take s**t, sometimes it just don't work and it's not for every kid. These n*ggas are getting on school buses putting condoms on her hand, slapping her and twisting her ears and s**t and the n*ggas mom has the nerve to be mad at dude. Her son is gonna end up in prison in about 8 years and she's mad at dude for yelling at him? If she'd take the time to do it, maybe this n*gga wouldn't be sneaking into her room and grabbing condoms to take to school. n*ggas need to evaluate how they take care of they kids. This guy is trying to take care of his and because some b**ch don't know how to properly raise hers, he gotta get on a bus and act up to prove a point. I don't blame him.
 7 years ago '08        #56
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ThatBytch said:

and another idiot who just a.ssumes shyt and doesnt read------if hood rats graduate college and do the damn thing then -----u mad , just cause u raising your kids to be cowards and track stars doesnt mean its something wrong with me for training my kids to not be weak losers like yall, dont get mad at me cause your parents failed at raising a grown a.ss man and now u some pathetic a.ss crybaby :rolleyes:
b**ch you need a brick to the face....
 7 years ago '04        #57
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11670 11670
 Spiffy said:
as a kid im sure they dont realize what there doing and its "fun" we all picked on kids growing up and didnt realize how much it sucked for them until now but dam imagine being a dad and finding out they throwing condoms on your baby girls head and twisting their ears. Kids can be f**ked up sometimes
pretty much I wouldve dont the same thing
 7 years ago '08        #58
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ThatBytch said:
lmaoooooooooooo @ yall ethugs mad
because we disagree with your crazy a.ss logic, we're mad? You dumb a.ss broad...you're the one with all the angry posts....you should be taking care of your dirty a.ss kids instead of posting on forum....

how many baby daddies you have?
 7 years ago '10        #59
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 GUNITZCAPO said:
no but if he whoops ur a.ss then maybe ud feel different about his actions for sumone putting CONDOMS on ur DAUGHTERS head n smacking her..f**kin idiot

anywho i wud hav don the same but not cursed at the kids...told the bus driver wat i think they shud be doin. But he was heated so as long as he didnt hurt anyone i dont see the big problem....trust me kids see and hear way worse things between their own parents f!ghtin n watchin tv
NOPE THAT DAD WOULD OF GOT A BEAT DOWN ON THAT BUS IF IT WAS ME A BEAT DOWN I SAY :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #60
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
You a straight dumb n*gga . That avy fits you REALL well. Your the type of n*gga who's children don't get past the 9th grade. This dumb mothafcker actually said ,"smh at you for thinking it's ok for a man to raise kids who are cowards." This n*gga talking like he's tryna raise his kids to be spartacus . Your the type of parent I'd love to confront bout your child's behavior, soon as that hood rat behavior started to reveal itself I'd Rodney King you.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy