Sep 17 - Dad Loses His Cool, Threatens Daughter's Alleged Bullies on Bus

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
That man don't owe anyone an apology.
 7 years ago '04        #22
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
open condoms thrown on the head is bully overkill......I would have paid a kid their own age 100 bucks to whoop that a.ss.....
 09-17-2010, 08:40 PM         #23
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
^I agree but only if its a boy, what are you going to teach your daughter ? How to throw a mean left hook
yeah why not?
 7 years ago '04        #24
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
that's a REAL father right there... props to him.
 7 years ago '07        #25
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
there was nothing else he could do?

um.......talk to the parents. talk to the bus driver. talk to the f**kin school. what a f**kin dumbass
 7 years ago '06        #26
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
I would have done the same s**t..to the homos saying the gi er l needs to stans up to all the boys don't she have cp on to of it?
 7 years ago '04        #27
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
He went about this the wrong way. He should have gone to the school and to the parents of the kids doing it, not got on a bus physically threatening 13 year olds.
 7 years ago '06        #28
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3150 3150
 Steelerfan1 said:
Good for him. ... should have shot the bastards.

Somebody f**ks with my daughter all hell is breakin loose
^^^What he said...X10!!!!

You can't fuk wit a n*ggas little girl. The minute you start letting shyt slide, they turn into hoes. Fuk dat. Put me in jail and throw me in the gas chamber, but i'm gonna teach the n*gga not to fux with my girl.

...this is why i don't have a daughter.

But the most important thing: I bet they'll never come sideways at his daughter EVER again.

Last edited by The Scenario; 09-17-2010 at 10:06 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #29
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3150 3150
 ThatBytch said:

no u are an idiot for thinking its ok to get on a damn middle school bus and act a fool cause your child is too weak to stand up for themselves, sometimes its necessary but those are kids, if i were one of those kids parents i would tell them to give her the damn blues just to see if her punk a.ss father would say something so i could have a reason to smack his a.ss.............. @ u for thinking its ok for a grown a.ss man to raise up on some kids cause his child too shook, yall looking past the fact this girl never even attempted to stand up for herself, str8 coward shyt, my parents, grandparents, even my great grandparents didnt allow that sucka shyt, sorry your family raised a hoe a.ss dude, but that shyt wouldnt ride in my fam or my hood
I tell you what, if your kidsever terrorized my daughter like that and you were one of the parents sitting back like "ThatBytch" you clam to be, I guarantee there wouldn't be force strong enough to keep me off of beating your a.ss silly and any member of your punk a.ss fam. And then when I finish with you, my twin would have next on your dumb a.ss. And when when you lay there silly I'll let my daughter spit on you and your kids face while y'all lay there damn near dead.
 7 years ago '08        #30
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ThatBytch said:

no u are an idiot for thinking its ok to get on a damn middle school bus and act a fool cause your child is too weak to stand up for themselves, sometimes its necessary but those are kids, if i were one of those kids parents i would tell them to give her the damn blues just to see if her punk a.ss father would say something so i could have a reason to smack his a.ss.............. @ u for thinking its ok for a grown a.ss man to raise up on some kids cause his child too shook, yall looking past the fact this girl never even attempted to stand up for herself, str8 coward shyt, my parents, grandparents, even my great grandparents didnt allow that sucka shyt, sorry your family raised a hoe a.ss dude, but that shyt wouldnt ride in my fam or my hood
I guess it's okay to bully other people? especially girls? get the f**k outta here...
 7 years ago '10        #31
ter83 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 50 50
i saw it on the news here and it said the girl has Cerebral Palsey...so if thats the case then them kids was dead a.ss wrong messing with a person with a mental problem and i cant blame the old man for acting a fool on the bus...

Last edited by ter83; 09-18-2010 at 04:05 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #32
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
i would've done the same s**t except i would've literally grabbed one of those lil b**ches and dragged them off the bus and proceeded to beat the living s**t out of those kids a.sses in front of everyone, making an example of that s**t, i bet none of those lil punks would f**k with her ever again after what i'd do.
 7 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
You a straight dumb n*gga . That avy fits you REALL well. Your the type of n*gga who's children don't get past the 9th grade. This dumb mothafcker actually said ,"smh at you for thinking it's ok for a man to raise kids who are cowards." This n*gga talking like he's tryna raise his kids to be spartacus . Your the type of parent I'd love to confront bout your child's behavior, soon as that hood rat behavior started to reveal itself I'd Rodney King you.
 7 years ago '08        #34
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
reading is fundamental, the fukk did i say bully somebody? and its hilarious how u talking shyt like its ok to be bullied, especially if you're a girl--------go sit yo dumb a.ss in the corner

alot of u stupid mofos act like cause its a girl its ok for what her father did like because she's a girl she supposed to be helpless, fall back with that neanderthal bullshyt
I really would love to see what happens when your daughter(if you have one) gets bullied by some guys...I would really love to see your reaction.....
 7 years ago '08        #35
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
let me guess, u mad cause im not saying dude was right too :rolleyes:.............miss me with that sucka shyt, i was the ONLY girl in my fam and i didnt tolerate that so i lived it and that coward shyt was not allowed, get mad iont really give a fukk how u or any of these other "dude was right" idiots feel about it, dude was dead a.ss wrong cause he didnt single out the kids, he showed his a.ss on a whole bus full of kids but NEVER said shyt to the school, their parents, or anybody to even say they didnt do shyt and that was all he could do, he just acted like a str8 hoe a.ss dude and yall upholding that dumb shyt like he some f**got a.ss hero...............really??
only read the first sentence....but let me say that No i am not mad, why would i be?...but i really would love to see your reaction to the same situation.
 7 years ago '08        #36
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
and again, reading is fundamental..............if u didnt read past the first sentence then your questions/comments aren't worth shyt
cool...
 7 years ago '06        #37
killer-rapz 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 169 169
lol rubbers on her head
 7 years ago '05        #38
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
man f**k all that go to school bulls**t and im quite sure the bus driver witnessed wtf was going on. imo he did what was nes!!!! if a pack of n*ggas gang rapre your daughter i guess ur supposed to go to the police or the mayor who runs the city since she was unable to stand up for herself huh? as long as he didn't put his hands on those kids he did the right thing. me personally i probably would have choked the s**t out of one of em. a parent doesn't want s**t to happen to their kids at all!
 7 years ago '05        #39
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
the article forgot to mention that the father's daughter is mentally challenged

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 09-18-2010 at 10:26 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #40
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 nastyNate718 said:
the article forgot to mention that the girl who was being bullied is mentally challenge
well damn!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy