most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
5892 pageviews
117 comments

memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
Sep 17 - Dad Loses His Cool, Threatens Daughter's Alleged Bullies on Bus

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- A local dad who took matters into his own hands after his daughter told him other children were harassing her has caused some troubles of his own.

James Jones, 42, is facing two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and disturbing a school function following his tirade on a Lake Mary school bus on Thursday.

Jones, who has bonded out of jail, admitted he is at fault for storming into the school bus, police said.

“It was a mistake. I made that mistake (and) I'm trying to pay for that. I'm worried about my daughter, that's all I'm worried about,” he said.

Jones told investigators that he was only sticking up for his daughter when other students at Greenwood Lakes Middle School were picking on her.

A surveillance video from the bus showed Jones using profane language as he threatened students who his daughter said had put open condoms on her head and hurt her by smacking her on the back of her head and twisting her ear.

“Now everybody sit down; sit down,” Jones said on the surveillance tape. “Show me which one. Show me which one.”

The video showed Jones' daughter pointing him in their direction.

“This is my daughter, and I will k!ll the (expletive) who fought her,” Jones said on the video.

Alonzo Brundidge, 13, said he got scared after Jones started yelling at him and his friends.

“He said he was going to (expletive) the bus driver up first, and he (then) he was going to do it to everybody else,” he said.

His mother, Aileen Brundidge, was beside herself with anger on what happened.

“I was upset to the point where I wanted to cry,” she said.

Jones said he felt bad for threatening the children, but he said there's nothing else that he could do to protect his daughter.

“I do feel bad. I do feel bad, I told you that. (But) there's nothing else I could do,” Jones said.

Officials with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said Jones should have called them instead of scaring the students on the school bus.

[pic - click to view]

Dad Apologizes For Losing Cool On School Bus - News Story - WESH Orlando

117 comments for "Sep 17 - Dad Loses His Cool, Threatens Daughter's Alleged Bullies on Bus"

7 years ago '10        #2
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,248 | Props total: 935 935
If I was a father I would of done the same..school officials don't do damn near nothing to punish kids anymore..
 09-17-2010, 09:06 AM         #3
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JKO said:
If I was a father I would of done the same..school officials don't do damn near nothing to punish kids anymore..
yea your right on that. middle school is where everything starts and some of those kids just get f**ked with way to much
 7 years ago '04        #4
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
Good.
 09-17-2010, 09:19 AM         #5
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's some Madea s**t! f**k yeah I'd do the same damn thing, buckshot
 09-17-2010, 09:20 AM         #6
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
& f**k that schoools don't give a f**k.
 09-17-2010, 09:23 AM         #7
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good s**t. i cant imagine how i would feel if they did that to my daughter. a kid or two may just have "disappeared" or been involved in a car "accident".
 7 years ago '05        #8
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
somethings never change...he had to do what was nes..fuk the apologies
 7 years ago '10        #9
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
so is he also going to go to school with her everyday too? whatever happened to teaching your kids when and how to f!ght cause that shyt is not going to stop, she's only in middle school, the hell he expect her to go through when they make it to high school cause she'll forever be the one known as a coward with the psycho drama father (who they know can't touch them cause these middle school kids bad as hell
no but if he whoops ur a.ss then maybe ud feel different about his actions for sumone putting CONDOMS on ur DAUGHTERS head n smacking her..f**kin idiot

anywho i wud hav don the same but not cursed at the kids...told the bus driver wat i think they shud be doin. But he was heated so as long as he didnt hurt anyone i dont see the big problem....trust me kids see and hear way worse things between their own parents f!ghtin n watchin tv
 7 years ago '09        #10
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,712 | Props total: 13367 13367
Wtf, put rubbers on her head and smacked her while twisting her ear. Hell yea I would've nutted up in that b**ch too
 7 years ago '09        #11
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
as a kid im sure they dont realize what there doing and its "fun" we all picked on kids growing up and didnt realize how much it sucked for them until now but dam imagine being a dad and finding out they throwing condoms on your baby girls head and twisting their ears. Kids can be f**ked up sometimes
 09-17-2010, 04:45 PM         #12
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
as a kid im sure they dont realize what there doing and its "fun" we all picked on kids growing up and didnt realize how much it sucked for them until now but dam imagine being a dad and finding out they throwing condoms on your baby girls head and twisting their ears. Kids can be f**ked up sometimes
thats why fathers should start acting like real men again by teaching there kids to f!ght/stand up for themselves. if dad was a good parent s**t like that wouldn't happen.

today parents are telling kids to just tell on the person and let the school handle it, there for getting picked on.

and if the kid is to pus*y to stand up for him/her self then i say they deserve it. brought it on themselves.
 7 years ago '09        #13
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^I agree but only if its a boy, what are you going to teach your daughter ? How to throw a mean left hook
 7 years ago '05        #14
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I would have dragged him out the bus and stomped on his f**king head, tryna f**k with my daughter. f**k that.
 09-17-2010, 06:49 PM         #15
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man some kids just aren't built for f!ghting, so regardless of the parent attempting to teach them how to handle their own it just doesn't always work. Some people are just naturally passive as hell and if someone doesn't step in nothing will be done about the abuse unless they push the kid over the edge then it would be on some run away/suicide/bring a gun to school stuff. In a perfect world your kid doesn't grow up to become a pus*y, but s**t isn't perfect...
 7 years ago '04        #16
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
just saw this s**t on cnn, that dude is the man except he should have taken a condom and slapped them kids in their faces with it. And did anyone see the kids mom that he yelled at? That b**ch would have been beatin down too, my wife dont play lol.
 7 years ago '10        #17
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 2121 2121
 ThatBytch said:

no u are an idiot for thinking its ok to get on a damn middle school bus and act a fool cause your child is too weak to stand up for themselves, sometimes its necessary but those are kids, if i were one of those kids parents i would tell them to give her the damn blues just to see if her punk a.ss father would say something so i could have a reason to smack his a.ss.............. @ u for thinking its ok for a grown a.ss man to raise up on some kids cause his child too shook, yall looking past the fact this girl never even attempted to stand up for herself, str8 coward shyt, my parents, grandparents, even my great grandparents didnt allow that sucka shyt, sorry your family raised a hoe a.ss dude, but that shyt wouldnt ride in my fam or my hood

You a straight dumb n*gga . That avy fits you REALL well. Your the type of n*gga who's children don't get past the 9th grade. This dumb mothafcker actually said ,"smh at you for thinking it's ok for a man to raise kids who are cowards." This n*gga talking like he's tryna raise his kids to be spartacus . Your the type of parent I'd love to confront bout your child's behavior, soon as that hood rat behavior started to reveal itself I'd Rodney King you.
 09-17-2010, 08:13 PM         #18
Infamous_01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:

no u are an idiot for thinking its ok to get on a damn middle school bus and act a fool cause your child is too weak to stand up for themselves, sometimes its necessary but those are kids, if i were one of those kids parents i would tell them to give her the damn blues just to see if her punk a.ss father would say something so i could have a reason to smack his a.ss.............. @ u for thinking its ok for a grown a.ss man to raise up on some kids cause his child too shook, yall looking past the fact this girl never even attempted to stand up for herself, str8 coward shyt, my parents, grandparents, even my great grandparents didnt allow that sucka shyt, sorry your family raised a hoe a.ss dude, but that shyt wouldnt ride in my fam or my hood
You have guys physically harassing a girl. If a guy pulls u into an alley, beats you down and r*pes you then by ure standards it was ure own fault because you weren't strong enough to stick up for ureself.

They were using physical force on top of words. So if this child went home and k!lled herself for being physically abused by guys then that's her own fault? If so I hope your dumb a.ss does get r*ped and beat the f**k out of because then you might understand how it feels.

You have to teach kids these days that they cant get away with everything. He didn't beat the other kids but he taught them an important lesson. You can guarantee those kids will thing twice before picking on another girl. And you can guarantee that bus driver and faculty of that school will take this type of behavior more serious because they know what can and will happen if parents take matters into their own hands.

I would love to shake this mans hand.

Last edited by Infamous_01; 09-17-2010 at 08:31 PM..
 09-17-2010, 08:17 PM         #19
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly some guys should of handled this though, I ain't no captain but if a girl I even remotely knows gets f**ked with by a dude then I would of stepped in. Can't expect a female to try to f!ght a couple of guys...
 7 years ago '10        #20
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
You a straight dumb n*gga . That avy fits you REALL well. Your the type of n*gga who's children don't get past the 9th grade. This dumb mothafcker actually said ,"smh at you for thinking it's ok for a man to raise kids who are cowards." This n*gga talking like he's tryna raise his kids to be spartacus . Your the type of parent I'd love to confront bout your child's behavior, soon as that hood rat behavior started to reveal itself I'd Rodney King you.
^^^this...nnnnnn....
You have guys physically harassing a girl. If a guy pulls u into an alley, beats you down and r*pes you then by ure standards it was ure own fault because you weren't strong enough to stick up for ureself.

They were using physical force on top of words. So if this child went home and k!lled herself for being physically abused by guys then that's her own fault? If so I hope you dumb a.ss does get r*ped and beat the f**k out of because then you might understand how it feels.

You have to teach kids these days that they cant get away with everything. He didn't beat the other kids but he taught them an important lesson. You can guarantee those kids will thing twice before picking on another girl.

I would love to shake this mans hand. If my son was to pick on an innocent girl like that and I found out, you could guarantee it would be a LOT worse then what that guy did.
^^^this

@ ThatBytch>>>>U f*g!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy