Just Got A Tint Ticket can someone shed some knowledge??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
11849 pageviews
19 comments

SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
Just Got A Tint Ticket can someone shed some knowledge??

Just got pulled over by a state trooper. smh..... wasn't speeding or anything. car in front of me was riding the back of the car in front of it. He braked i jumped lanes to prevent from slamming into the back of it. i down shifted in the process so my Borla's got loud, even though im going the same speed down shifting made my RPM's jump for a louder noise. to my luck a state trooper was riding up in the lane on the left of me. so he rides by my left rear fender like he's looking at my car instantly brakes whip over and pull me over.

So after 20 minutes of asking me about my tail lights, body kit, heads cam header package and telling me how great my car sounds.....he gives me a warning ticket for switching lanes an a tint fix it ticket. image I knew it was coming because my tint doesnt look dark but he pulled me over on a road with no street lights so it would look like limo even though i had all my windows down.

So here's the dilemma, I only drive my car on the weekend to car shows and cruise-in's. An i got caught slipping on the wrong side of town wit the windows half way up yesterday because i was getting stuff done to it . I have homies that will sign off on my ticket but if i take it to the court house and keep my tint then later like a couple months later get pulled over again.... Will they be able to see my fix it ticket in his system if i get pulled over again? or would i get another fix it ticket?

19 comments for "Just Got A Tint Ticket can someone shed some knowledge??"

7 years ago '05        #2
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
It's in the system. Not worth the risk.
 09-17-2010, 09:54 AM         #3
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a non moving violation...big deal, say u got em tinted again if u get pulled over....the fines dont stack.
 7 years ago '07        #4
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Man I hate tint tix in Ohio because you are screwed either way... I have had 2 and the first time I just paid the ticket and kept it moving. Then a year later got another one so I decided to remove the tint on my driver/passenger windows and show the judge so he can throw out the ticket. Well he threw out the ticket but I had to pay court fees which were the same price as the ticket.... FML Judicial system is a fukcing joke!
 7 years ago '04        #5
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
ah bet i aint know the rules on the tint issues. I've had my share of speeding tickets. about 6. 3 last year, 2 before that and one in like 2005. so this is new to me.

How much do tint tickets go for? i know speeding tickets are 150.
 7 years ago '04        #6
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 legendisdope said:
i got a tint ticket before i believe it was 101.. s**t i just paid the ticket n left my tint the way it was..i believe i only got pulled over because the cops in the city i was in were a**holes and was tryna get me for somethin else but tint is all they had on me. but i b whippin my car everyday for years and only had that one incident, i think my fronts are like 12% on his meter and my backs are all 5%.

i preciate the info. think im going to just pay the ticket and say fuk it. just charge it to the game.
 7 years ago '04        #7
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 SpyDa said:
ah bet i aint know the rules on the tint issues. I've had my share of speeding tickets. about 6. 3 last year, 2 before that and one in like 2005. so this is new to me.

How much do tint tickets go for? i know speeding tickets are 150.
just got my tinted windows fix it ticket, they said it was $25 for each window :wow: I could have not even removed my tint and because they dont come and check it, they have a camera in the parking lot and zoom in on your car. s**t still looked like I had tinted windows on haha. but I would a.ssume that each state has different price for tint tickets. here in Ventura county, I was charged $25 each window.
 7 years ago '09        #8
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1353 1353
OP what kind of car do you drive
 7 years ago '09        #9
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
Pay it and keep it moving man. My tints is illegal and I never got harassed about it, but if I did I would just keep it pushing
 7 years ago '06        #10
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Tell you what i did and it worked. Just find someone with the same car as you and take a pic of they clear windows and tell the judge you had it removed. Or once i did actually have mine removed, just show the receipt of having the tint took off. Not sure if that works everywhere but here in Chicago it def does. Got 2 tint tickets (at different points) and showed the pic once and the receipt the other time and i didnt have to pay s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #11
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
If you have the fix-it ticket signed off it's not put in a system. I did it a bunch of times with no consequences. But if you pay the higher fine and don't show proof you got it corrected, I think it goes on your license. But I'm not 100% sure on that part.
 7 years ago '04        #12
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
 NcAlien said:
OP what kind of car do you drive
heavily modded dodge charger.

a couple of old pictures before i finish body work and debadged

7 years ago '05        #13
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I got 35% haven't had any problems yet...I know it's coming though
 7 years ago '08        #14
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 SpyDa said:
heavily modded dodge charger.

a couple of old pictures before i finish body work and debadged

[pic - click to view]

they don't offer insurance on your tint? like in the event you had to take it off, they'll take it off for you?
 09-17-2010, 11:25 PM         #15
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
send me $20 through paypal and ill make a reciept from my shop stating that we removed your tint so u can pass your inspection and you show it to the judge in court and he will dismiss it. I do it all the time down here in houston.
 7 years ago '04        #16
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
yea ive had plenty tint tickets.. sides and rear 5%.. 35% on windshield... honestly if you have a hook up just get a reciept saying they were removed and it will be dismissed.. ticket is not a moving violation so they dont show up when plate is run.. ive been pulled over after doing this and never been questioned about previous tickets or anything like that so either get it dismissed or jus pay it and keep on moving..
 7 years ago '06        #17
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 109 109
Im from Atlanta and the legal limit for tint here is 35%. but hell I dont like ppl to be looking all in my damn car so i got my tint 25%. At night that you can hardly see in my car especially its already black. Ive had my car for about 3 1/2 years and only got pulled over twice never got a ticket just a couple of warnings. but I still wont take it off or lighten it up. You are in the privacy of your own car they shouldnt be worried about whats going on inside of your s**t.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago