Take 30% off your new xbox 360 slim 250 GB

most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-23-2010, 11:29 PM         #121
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The code ONLY WORKS FOR ELECTRONICS.......(i might be wrong though)

The code is

TRYUSOUT30

lasts till the end of the year


u can only use it once

so jus make a new profile under sumone else name and u can pick it up for them
 7 years ago '07        #122
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 NYGallday said:
The code ONLY WORKS FOR ELECTRONICS.......(i might be wrong though)

The code is

TRYUSOUT30

lasts till the end of the year


u can only use it once

so jus make a new profile under sumone else name and u can pick it up for them



have you tried it again i cant get it i made 2 more accounts under different name
 09-24-2010, 12:23 AM         #123
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea ive tried it again and it works

u gotta use a different email too and all that
 7 years ago '04        #124
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
damn code not workin i wanted me a new mattress.. its not workin at all now


Last edited by ant30ant33; 09-24-2010 at 01:01 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #125
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 5551 5551
the code was posted on a lot of other site, hence the deal was abused.
 7 years ago '04        #126
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
yea u right about that i see they posted dat on deal spots.. at least i got sum video games thanks homey
 09-24-2010, 11:00 AM         #127
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH s**t dont work no more i was bout to cop my madden
 7 years ago '07        #128
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 ricky_peso said:
i bought a tv, a dvd 1080p upconvert player theatre, a small dining room table, a sofa bed and a tv stand for my new apartment saved 500 bones:dancingcool: was about to buy a 360 so i can play with my people that have one since i already got a ps3 had my new account made and everything but when i added to the cart and said imma wait ...looked today its gone normal price..should of seen they faces when i picked up my stuff from the store though i had the face
haha that so classic i was gonna cop s**t i needed for my apartment GODDAMMNIT!!!!

had a washer and surround sound system in the car that s**t was bose too
 7 years ago '06        #129
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25740 25740
Yeah DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE I TRIED TO GET THE SLIM 250GB XBOX SAYS THE CODE ISN'T RECOGNIZED OR ANYTHING
 7 years ago '04        #130
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Thank god... Everything I ordered came in, i baught a 17' Laptop with i7 Processor 4GB ram 500GB hd.. other random specs, 1 Halo Reach Edition XBox Slim, a 52'' HDTV, PS3 Slim, 3 External HDD (1TB), and some other random little stuff.. saved over 900 bucks.. all together... f**king amazing..

And when i picked it up from the store.. the one young kid said... "do you work for KMart or anything?" i said "HELL NO.." he said " your the reason why we can't use the code anymore, Today was my payday and I was going to order a new xbox.." i laughed and said.. yeah me and thousands of other people...


Last edited by Matt; 09-24-2010 at 04:52 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #131
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
SMFH someone on here leaked the code on slickdeals.net now that's an overkill of deal abuse!!
 7 years ago '08        #132
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Man it was good while it lasted....post pics of what you ppl were able to get. Ima post up my s**t tmw.
 7 years ago '05        #133
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 ricky_peso said:
i bought a tv, a dvd 1080p upconvert player theatre, a small dining room table, a sofa bed and a tv stand for my new apartment saved 500 bones:dancingcool: was about to buy a 360 so i can play with my people that have one since i already got a ps3 had my new account made and everything but when i added to the cart and said imma wait ...looked today its gone normal price..should of seen they faces when i picked up my stuff from the store though i had the face
n*gga buying everything.
 09-25-2010, 10:04 AM         #134
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt said:
Thank god... Everything I ordered came in, i baught a 17' Laptop with i7 Processor 4GB ram 500GB hd.. other random specs, 1 Halo Reach Edition XBox Slim, a 52'' HDTV, PS3 Slim, 3 External HDD (1TB), and some other random little stuff.. saved over 900 bucks.. all together... f**king amazing..

And when i picked it up from the store.. the one young kid said... "do you work for KMart or anything?" i said "HELL NO.." he said " your the reason why we can't use the code anymore, Today was my payday and I was going to order a new xbox.." i laughed and said.. yeah me and thousands of other people...
got damn u hit the jackpot
 7 years ago '04        #135
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
the only reason I spent most of my whole paycheck on this s**t was because I KNEW it was going to be cut off soon... And I just moved out.. so this s**t was perfect.. I shoulda got more furniture stuff, but i love my electronics haha
 7 years ago '07        #136
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,768 | Props total: 5974 5974


Uploaded with

(fabolous voice)nicccee....$224
 09-29-2010, 03:48 PM         #137
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had to scratch and f!ght with them b**ches at MyGofer.com but my order is finally shipped with the 30% discount! Khoppin two Halo Reach Console Bundles and one Slim 250GB. I will post pics when I get them!
 7 years ago '10        #138
Gorom Kutha 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 28 28
boutta do this
 7 years ago '07        #139
Jace Luv 
space
avatar space
space
$722 | Props total: 6 6
This code still working? ...i'm thinking of trying it.
 7 years ago '07        #140
Jace Luv 
space
avatar space
space
$722 | Props total: 6 6
Guess not :::

We did not find a promotion that matches the information you have entered. Please check your code and try again.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy