Was Nas a real street n1gga?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #101
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Nasir wasn't a thug but he hanged around with plenty of them, same as 2pac who was never no thug but he repped for them since they showed loved all through his life
 7 years ago '08        #102
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 KidKingGoD said:
first song on Pacs album NAS the Ringleader....
Ni99a sees nas in person immediately squashes the beef.... C'mon son he see's biggie pac reaching for hammers.
don't take him seriously.. he doesn't know s**t about Pac or Nas
 7 years ago '10        #103
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 KidKingGoD said:
WAS NAS A REAL STREET NI99A???
Real enough to put his projects on with that qb album....\Real enough to NEVER get stepped to by any of them ni99az that dissed him in interviews...
Real enough to fukkk up the only emcee who ever dissed him in person. (Noreaga.)
Real enough for cormega 2 bytch up everytime Nas was around hop on tracks with him and over all just ride Nasir's d!ck.
Real enough to diss ni99az on classic albums prodigy, Cormega..... that is forever right there.
Real enough for ni99az like Nature 2call him crazy for always having burners on him 24/7.
Real enough to be the Most relelvant artist out of queensbridge for the past 20 years.
Real enough to NOT get mopped by 2pac and 2 demand 2pac's respect. (when the last time YOUR ni99as went somewhere 40 deep??)

Real enough to admit that mostof his tracks are creative and NEVER front like he kiled a million mawfukkkaz like the rest of the ni99az do.

Real enough to do 8 video's in queensbridge and never get tested by them ni99az either.

Real enough to pay homage to every legend and lil' ni99a in Queensbridge.

Bottomline Nas is the realest ni99a out. All them crabs ina barrel in Queensbridge always find themselves ina long a.ss line back on Nas' d!ck after them interviews.

Real enough to be the G.O.A.T. and only go gold ith his last 3 albums because he made REAL musicand not pophiphop like a few other ni99az in the game.

Jigga fans stay salty
 7 years ago '04        #104
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Jade Yorker said:
don't take him seriously.. he doesn't know s**t about Pac or Nas
You're pathetic son....

[video - click to view]

30 seconds into the intro of the album is the exact quote NAS the alleged RINGLEADER... over biggie over Jay-z NAS I.E. the only ni99a even saw as real competition from the east coast.

5th paragraph everyone in nyc knew pac pulled a strap on biggie at the awards and biggie hauled a.ss badboy's whole crew dipped out. Go disrespect someone else son. Im not the one.
 7 years ago '04        #105
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Mocking Mind said:

Jigga fans stay salty
You don't got 2 diss jay-z to big Nas up... Jay-z has about as many wack albums as Nas Has classics albums. Best of both worlds pt. 1 & 2 bp3 Kingdom Kome... AND he lost that battle. But he does have.. that $$$. Jay-z is a legend in his own right.
 7 years ago '08        #106
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
best rapper/lyracist to ever do it, everything else is irrelevant IMO

you can pretty much break down hip hop/rap into two periods/eras BN (Before Nas)....AN (After Nas)

lmao dead a.ss, u can clearly see the shift in subject matter, flow, lyrical content, all that, from the era pre-illmatic to the era that came after it
 09-16-2010, 06:31 PM         #107
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what point?.....most n*ggas in hip hop have told street tales....it's a part of hip hop....nas grew up in qb the largest housing project in the country....it's not like he grew up in the burbs...he had a lifetime to soak up all this,and relay what he saw...it doesn't equate to him claiming to be a gangsta.....

a lot of you n*ggas are hip hop dumb..
my dude u seem like a real cat.. pls stop arguing wit these kids..
 7 years ago '05        #108
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
nas rue..((gods son))
 7 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 KidKingGoD said:
WAS NAS A REAL STREET NI99A???
Real enough to put his projects on with that qb album....\Real enough to NEVER get stepped to by any of them ni99az that dissed him in interviews...
Real enough to fukkk up the only emcee who ever dissed him in person. (Noreaga.)
Real enough for cormega 2 bytch up everytime Nas was around hop on tracks with him and over all just ride Nasir's d!ck.
Real enough to diss ni99az on classic albums prodigy, Cormega..... that is forever right there.
Real enough for ni99az like Nature 2call him crazy for always having burners on him 24/7.
Real enough to be the Most relelvant artist out of queensbridge for the past 20 years.
Real enough to NOT get mopped by 2pac and 2 demand 2pac's respect. (when the last time YOUR ni99as went somewhere 40 deep??)

Real enough to admit that mostof his tracks are creative and NEVER front like he kiled a million mawfukkkaz like the rest of the ni99az do.

Real enough to do 8 video's in queensbridge and never get tested by them ni99az either.

Real enough to pay homage to every legend and lil' ni99a in Queensbridge.

Bottomline Nas is the realest ni99a out. All them crabs ina barrel in Queensbridge always find themselves ina long a.ss line back on Nas' d!ck after them interviews.

Real enough to be the G.O.A.T. and only go gold ith his last 3 albums because he made REAL musicand not pophiphop like a few other ni99az in the game.
wtf

real enough that your post could possibly be tha biggest standom that i have eva see
 09-16-2010, 07:40 PM         #110
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who said nas f**ked noreaga up? haha thats funny.. nore would beat the breaks off nas

and um lets not act like 2pac did not b**ch nas in his own hood infront of all his peoples...
 09-16-2010, 08:43 PM         #111
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
I don't know if dude is real or not and I ain't go comment on that...but why do ppl always see he from the biggest hood/projects like that's just sooo gangsta or something. If anything, I would think the bigger the hood the better the hood, ESPECIALLY if it's the projects. It's usually the small hoods that get ignored/neglected to a large extent.
what the flying f**k are you talking about?
 09-16-2010, 09:38 PM         #112
blackandblue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nappytown said:
nas is from queensbridge...aint that the biggest hood in the world?
Reality check time:

Queensbridge ISN'T a hood. It's a housing complex located in Long Island City.

It's technically the largest public housing complex in the country, but it's two separate buildings.

Has anyone who keeps spouting this "mean streets of Queensbridge" stuff even lived in NYC or BEEN to Queensbridge? you'd think it was Somalia the way people are hyping it up.
 7 years ago '05        #113
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga stop lying....find me an interview where nas has EVER said he did ANY of that s**t..and you picking quotes from songs that were STORY TELLING tracks is asinine...it was written was just one big concept to prove he could do the s**t biggie was doing,and do it better...there is a difference between someone painting you a picture,and someone relaying to you real life events....it's clear some of you don't possess the mental capacity to tell the difference...

if a n*gga does a story telling track about kidnapping hoes,and robbing a bank for 5 million....then obviously HE DID IT,and is claiming he's a gangsta........twits..
f**k off you idiot. So are you gonna justify every single f**king Nas song as being a story telling track? If so, let me know, because I can't be f**ked arguing with a brick wall.

If not, then please go back and listen to the songs I have quoted. Because they are clear as f**king day not story telling tracks. He is talking about his past. If you want to try and tell me otherwise about any of them, please do so in detail, because you are quite simply wrong.

'Hero' is a track blatantly without a f**king doubt reflecting on his life and career. He explicitly says how he is living now, follower by 'used to be train robbing'. Explain to me where the story aspect of this comes in? It's a simple anecdote of his youth. It's not 'here's how I currently live, now for a singular bar, I'm going to tell a story in the third person'. That isn't how writing (deeper than rap, the English language) works. And if you want to try tell me hip hop suddenly is completely at odds to the English language, I'm done here.

Besides all this, Snoop said when him and Pac approached Nas in the park, Nas was with a hundred dudes who all had guns on them. Nas may have every f**king right to claim the gangsta s**t he claims if he was living like that, rolling a hundred deep with guns.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy