Was Nas a real street n1gga?

most viewed right now
 152
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-15-2010, 05:04 PM         #61
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
a...the story was relayed on....HOT 97...after it happened..

b. i know a few n*ggas that was there...


all of this s**t is extremely easy to find out...just google....
A... I've heard alot of s**t on the Radio.

B... I know someone who was there as well. Matter of fact. I know Horse... But I never spoke with him about that situation... So that's a whole other story.

And google it?... C'mon son. The internet is where stories go to get embelished...

I'll stick with what I heard first hand right after it happened... Not some revisionist history s**t now years later.
 09-15-2010, 05:04 PM         #62
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Slick Rick- Childrens Story


Biggie- I Got A Story To Tell


Jay-Z- Meet The Parents

these are stories too, does the mc claim to have actually lived them?
no.

their either from the third person perspective (outsider looking in) or the mc says its a story off the jump.

i'm not sayin in hip hop theres no street tales, i'm sayin story-tellin and fronting are two different things. if you don't know that then whose "hip-hop dumb"?

you are most def hip hop dumb....and someone who tries to push across perception...but n*gga i'm a hip hop head...you can't lie to me....so stop trying to bulls**t me.



[video - click to view]

 09-15-2010, 05:06 PM         #63
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
A... I've heard alot of s**t on the Radio.

B... I know someone who was there as well. Matter of fact. I know Horse... But I never spoke with him about that situation... So that's a whole other story.

And google it?... C'mon son. The internet is where stories go to get embelished...

I'll stick with what I heard first hand right after it happened... Not some revisionist history s**t now years later.


i don't know one person who DOESN'T know that nas 2 pieced that n*gga up after nore threw the flower pot.....and i'm talking about n*ggas from southside to far rock,to qb,to n*ggas in iraq.....that s**t is common knowledge...

better ask around my n*gga....and i'm talking about this was the talk on the streets AFTER it happened....this ain't no 10 years later s**t...
 7 years ago '09        #64
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
BrookLynnStiles admit it you don't like nas i know why That ether, that s**t that make your soul burn slow
 7 years ago '04        #65
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
^^^^

what he said.
 7 years ago '04        #66
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 HotepSuns said:
i don't know one person who DOESN'T know that nas 2 pieced that n*gga up after nore threw the flower pot.....and i'm talking about n*ggas from southside to far rock,to qb,to n*ggas in iraq.....that s**t is common knowledge...

better ask around my n*gga....and i'm talking about this was the talk on the streets AFTER it happened....this ain't no 10 years later s**t...
My ni99a here speaks the truth you know for a fact Nore aint never said s**t about nas since he got his as beat all he did was beg the god to get on a track with him again. Which nas did after putting that ni9a on punishment
 7 years ago '09        #67
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
 HotepSuns said:
you are most def hip hop dumb....and someone who tries to push across perception...but n*gga i'm a hip hop head...you can't lie to me....so stop trying to bulls**t me.


yea, just change the subject off nas.

as for the whole nore/nas situation, i don't know anything about that but nore aint denyin it.

[video - click to view]



"yo, who this fake n*gga soundin like me?"

[video - click to view]

 09-15-2010, 05:23 PM         #68
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
yea, just change the subject off nas.

as for the whole nore/nas situation, i don't know anything about that but nore aint denyin it.



"yo, who this fake n*gga soundin like me?"



change the subject?...no i just s**tted on your theory that all story telling tracks in hip hop are told in 3rd person,and not first person as well...by using an mc that you brought up as an example to the contrary...


but this is all pointless,because everybody knows you're a nas hater...and you allow that hate to have you making retarded comments....all you gotta do is be real my n*gga...cut the fake s**t out......


hold ya head...
 7 years ago '09        #69
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
 ash1990 said:
BrookLynnStiles admit it you don't like nas i know why That ether, that s**t that make your soul burn slow
no, i'm huge nas fan. i only wish him and his beautiful family the best.



























[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #70
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
lol@ havin to tell stories in the 3rd person or properly introducing them


what kinda arbitrary a.ss regulation is that?
 7 years ago '09        #71
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 BrookLynnStiles said:
no, i'm huge nas fan. i only wish him and his beautiful family the best.



[pic - click to view]

:laughing19:
 7 years ago '04        #72
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
coldblooded...jeezy sneaked dissed the dude...then went n got him on that track bout obama (black president)


this how yall atl n*ggas do?
He also got mad about the title of Nas' album Hip-Hop Is Dead on the Monie Love show, threw a fit and stormed out of the studio, then apologized to Nas the next day.

 09-15-2010, 05:30 PM         #73
manox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
n1gga spits his raps *in the first person perspective* and thats it.
This guy think's Nas is a fraud because he claimed to be a Desert Eagle


[video - click to view]

:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #74
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
 HotepSuns said:
change the subject?...no i just s**tted on your theory that all story telling tracks in hip hop are told in 3rd person,and not first person as well...by using an mc that you brought up as an example to the contrary...


but this is all pointless,because everybody knows you're a nas hater...and you allow that hate to have you making retarded comments....all you gotta do is be real my n*gga...cut the fake s**t out......


hold ya head...
word. no doubt, thanks for naming all those names that co-signed nas's gangster. i really believe he was in the streets like the mafioso he is.
 7 years ago '04        #75
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Jeezy is terrycloth. Lmao.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 299 299
 KidKingGoD said:
WAS NAS A REAL STREET NI99A???
Real enough to put his projects on with that qb album....\Real enough to NEVER get stepped to by any of them ni99az that dissed him in interviews...
Real enough to fukkk up the only emcee who ever dissed him in person. (Noreaga.)
Real enough for cormega 2 bytch up everytime Nas was around hop on tracks with him and over all just ride Nasir's d!ck.
Real enough to diss ni99az on classic albums prodigy, Cormega..... that is forever right there.
Real enough for ni99az like Nature 2call him crazy for always having burners on him 24/7.
Real enough to be the Most relelvant artist out of queensbridge for the past 20 years.
Real enough to NOT get mopped by 2pac and 2 demand 2pac's respect. (when the last time YOUR ni99as went somewhere 40 deep??)

Real enough to admit that mostof his tracks are creative and NEVER front like he kiled a million mawfukkkaz like the rest of the ni99az do.

Real enough to do 8 video's in queensbridge and never get tested by them ni99az either.

Real enough to pay homage to every legend and lil' ni99a in Queensbridge.

Bottomline Nas is the realest ni99a out. All them crabs ina barrel in Queensbridge always find themselves ina long a.ss line back on Nas' d!ck after them interviews.

Real enough to be the G.O.A.T. and only go gold ith his last 3 albums because he made REAL musicand not pophiphop like a few other ni99az in the game.
 7 years ago '10        #77
knowlege bass 
space
avatar space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
From the man himself - "The Rise and The Fall"

"My cars were auctioned off, now I catch rides with kidnap n*ggas
Who snatched babies off to get back figures, Lessons from heaven
Every night I slept with my weapon to guard my family for a minute
I forgot my profession, not from Columbia or Nicaragua
Don't distribute coke from Antigua, that shipped out to Panama
Pablo Escobar's bloody reign came to an end
Far from my life; a kid who made his fame from a pen

Hit the studio and change the game again
Wrote down all the pain within"


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #78
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
why so much hate towards nas?
n*gga is top 5 in my books.
 09-15-2010, 10:37 PM         #79
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill azz n*gga said:
i was just lookin at that ether video where he destroy jigga on youtube...

Then when that video got done playin this homevideo was shown...so i click it..da fuk? Was he was really bout that pistol play or what?



yea yea i know im late....screw u
no he wasnt. Neither was big, neither was pac, neither was jay z


they just was around tha life style they rapped about...its common knowledge
 7 years ago '07        #80
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
coldblooded...jeezy sneaked dissed the dude...then went n got him on that track bout obama (black president)


this how yall atl n*ggas do?
Jeezy a known sneak disser


[video - click to view]




b**ch is dumb. how u gonna tell a rapper his art form is dead and he still relevant


Last edited by NuffGanja; 09-15-2010 at 10:57 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy