Was Nas a real street n1gga?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2010, 04:29 PM         #41
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
ay i aint gne lie...i judge the book by its cover...

at least you're honest about your ignorance...
 7 years ago '08        #42
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
cmon dawg this one verse>>>>>nas losing career well imo

n*gga dont and never gets no play down here in the sip....

:hang: yourself! and that ain't even Biggie's best! and who cares what ya'll nikkas listen to down there in "the sip" , thats one state, maybe you should get out more and get in tune of what goes on outside of your 1 little state.

And to anybody sayin Nas is fake or a fraud, he NEVER claimed to be a thug or gangsta, he went thru that little phase where he was rappin about it, but if you actually LISTEN and get the big picture he has always had a positive message in his music. It's all entertainment at the end of the day, everybody exxagerates and fabricates their life in their music. And we all know Big ain't really live it. Name me one rapper that talks it and lives it! Don't worry, I'll wait!
 7 years ago '04        #44
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
^^^^
Nas in a nutshell the realest Emcee since 2pac.
Watch tat s**t and tell me Nas ain't a real ni99a son seriously.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 09-15-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 09-15-2010, 04:35 PM         #45
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
funny that nore said that s**t...considering him,and nas got into a f!ght,and nas put hands on that n*gga.....
Huh?

Only story I ever heard about NORE and Nas having an altercation was NORE hitting Nas over the head with a f**ken flower pot when he saw him after Nas was poppin off on the Radio that night he was feeling extra brave...
 7 years ago '09        #46
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 HotepSuns said:
nas has been telling street tales for HIS ENTIRE CAREER..
exactly my point

how you know i'm a "nas hater"? you don't know whats in my ipod bruh. come back when you got facts, not emotions.

09-15-2010, 04:38 PM         #47
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what gangsta s**t has nas rapped about?..and what gangsta s**t has nas claimed to be about?....
Fam, I'm not even trying to get into a whole Nas debate... But forreal?

No... Forreal fam?

You gotta be kidding me. ... I'm not even gonna do this. Forget it.

smh
 09-15-2010, 04:41 PM         #48
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Huh?

Only story I ever heard about NORE and Nas having an altercation was NORE hitting Nas over the head with a f**ken flower pot when he saw him after Nas was poppin off on the Radio that night he was feeling extra brave...

that's because that's all you WANTED to remember....you forget about what happened after nore threw that flower pot,and how nas hit nore off with a couple of 2 pieces....
 7 years ago '04        #49
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
 Illstreet said:
Huh?

Those dots you're leaving out is Nas beating Noreaga's a.ss afterward's Nas beat that ni99az a.ss never spoke on it again but witnesses that were there all said Nas beat his a.ss. Check Noreaga interviews he won't even SPEAK on it all he will say is "I Love Nas" That ni99a is like an abused wife now...
 09-15-2010, 04:43 PM         #50
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
exactly my point

how you know i'm a "nas hater"? you don't know whats in my ipod bruh. come back when you got facts, not emotions.

what point?.....most n*ggas in hip hop have told street tales....it's a part of hip hop....nas grew up in qb the largest housing project in the country....it's not like he grew up in the burbs...he had a lifetime to soak up all this,and relay what he saw...it doesn't equate to him claiming to be a gangsta.....

a lot of you n*ggas are hip hop dumb..
 7 years ago '06        #51
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
not at all but his brother and the people around him are/were
 09-15-2010, 04:45 PM         #52
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Fam, I'm not even trying to get into a whole Nas debate... But forreal?

No... Forreal fam?

You gotta be kidding me. ... I'm not even gonna do this. Forget it.

smh

it's really nothing you can do...
 7 years ago '09        #53
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
i don't think so he was just a.ssociate/friends with ones...but Nas the goat so who cares
 7 years ago '04        #54
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
gotta define what you mean by real street n*gga

was nas out bustin his gun regularly and s**t and doin the s**t he was rappin about in his escobar days? nahhhh. Thats storytelling

but i mean end of the day, nas is still QB authentic. Raised in the hood, dropped out 8th grade hung with street n*ggas and came up in them projects. Aint nothin fraudulent about that. To me, its not liek you gotta be out knockin n*ggas out to be considered a real street n*ggas. Streets raise alot of different kinds of n*ggas
 09-15-2010, 04:54 PM         #55
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
y'all some gossipy b**ches in the hip hop spot

the dude grew up in the biggest hood in the country during crack epidemic NYC in the 80s, dropped out of middle school, and made it out alive. Enough said...

What have you been through? The term real doesn't even mean anything in the modern state of hip hop, Nas' era was so much realer they can't be compared. Wasn't that dude Drake an actor on some f**king Disney show before deciding to be the next hot auto tune rapper? Yeah... don't talk to me about Nas' street cred cause I don't give a f**k what you think you know aka what you heard from some other nerd on the internet, or what some disgruntled homie said because hes so jealous of Nas' success that he'll say anything to discredit him. Respect the legends in the game.
Amen n*gga preach
 09-15-2010, 04:54 PM         #56
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
that's because that's all you WANTED to remember....you forget about what happened after nore threw that flower pot,and how nas hit nore off with a couple of 2 pieces....
Have never heard a single murmur of Nas whoppin Nore's a.ss that night... Ever...

So either conincidently it's yall two hard core Nas fans(nothing wrong with that) are embelishing the story abit to make the kid look better, or it's been kept way under wraps.

I could give a f**k about NORE, and Nas is my 3rd Favorite of all time... So I have no reason to lie about what I've heard first hand about the inncident.

Only thing I ever heard was they saw each other, words were exchanged, NORE hit him with the flowerpot, there was a minor scurmish and it was broken up...

Nothin about no Nas whoppin NORE's a.ss...
 7 years ago '06        #57
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4628 4628
put it this way...he's "realer" then any of yall in here. Do yall really listen to his songs? I guess "Blaze a 50" really happened...
 09-15-2010, 04:57 PM         #58
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Have never heard a single murmur of Nas whoppin Nore's a.ss that night... Ever...

So either conincidently it's yall two hard core Nas fans(nothing wrong with that) are embelishing the story abit to make the kid look better, or it's been kept way under wraps.

I could give a f**k about NORE, and Nas is my 3rd Favorite of all time... So I have no reason to lie about what I've heard first hand about the inncident.

Only thing I ever heard was they saw each other, words were exchanged, NORE hit him with the flowerpot, there was a minor scurmish and it was broken up...

Nothin about no Nas whoppin NORE's a.ss...

a...the story was relayed on....HOT 97...after it happened..

b. i know a few n*ggas that was there...

all of this s**t is extremely easy to find out...just google....
 09-15-2010, 04:57 PM         #59
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And oh yeah, I'd just like to add my name to the people who co-sign Prodigy being a straight pus*y...

I personally saw dude get snuffed in the face and do nothin but run to his car and bail out... Only to find out the next day that dude was pulled over a few blocks away and had guns in his whip, and got taken to jail for that s**t...

f**k you carryin for if you aren't gone use em when you get straight punched in your face?

f**k outta here with that "Mobb Deep" s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #60
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 HotepSuns said:
what point?.....most n*ggas in hip hop have told street tales....it's a part of hip hop....nas grew up in qb the largest housing project in the country....it's not like he grew up in the burbs...he had a lifetime to soak up all this,and relay what he saw...it doesn't equate to him claiming to be a gangsta.....

a lot of you n*ggas are hip hop dumb..
Here we go,
Once upon a time not long ago,
when people wore pajamas and lived life slow...
Slick Rick- Childrens Story

This here (story) goes out
to all the n*ggaz that be f**kin mad b**ches
in other n*ggaz cribs
thinkin s**t is sweet
n*gga creep up on your a.ss, hahaha
Biggie- I Got A Story To Tell

Six shots into his kid, out of the gun
n*ggaz be a father, you're k!llin your son
Jay-Z- Meet The Parents

these are stories too, does the mc claim to have actually lived them?
no.

their either from the third person perspective (outsider looking in) or the mc says its a story off the jump.

i'm not sayin in hip hop theres no street tales, i'm sayin story-tellin and fronting are two different things. if you don't know that then whose "hip-hop dumb"?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy