Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
No. I doubt he even went outside. He only looked out of his project window.

Where is that Nas gif btw?
 7 years ago '09        #22
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Who Cares How Many Are For Real
 7 years ago '09        #23
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8511 8511
 HotepSuns said:
how is nas a fraud?...and who called him one?
its all in this movie. tragedy calls out nas's history and uses horse to co-sign.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-15-2010, 03:17 PM         #24
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
its all in this movie. tragedy calls out nas's history and uses horse to co-sign.

[pic - click to view]

that doesn't answer my question....and nothing in that vid tell's me anything...how is nas a fraud?
 7 years ago '09        #25
space
space
 Brainwave said:
Who Cares How Many Are For Real
good point but it does matter when you proclaim to live a certain life and your living another one.
 7 years ago '09        #26
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
n*ggaz mad that nas is the most successful & the best rapper from QB /close thread
 7 years ago '09        #27
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
that doesn't answer my question....and nothing in that vid tell's me anything...how is nas a fraud?
how is nas not a fraud? his own hood calls him out all the time.
Cormega, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, Nature, NORE, and even MC Shan called him out.

heres a better question. can you find one dude from qb to co-sign all the gangsta s**t nas r*ped about?
 09-15-2010, 03:27 PM         #28
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
how is nas not a fraud? his own hood calls him out all the time.
Cormega, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, Nature, NORE, and even MC Shan called him out.

heres a better question. can you find one dude from qb to co-sign all the gangsta s**t nas r*ped about?

what gangsta s**t has nas rapped about?..and what gangsta s**t has nas claimed to be about?....and who gives 2 flying f**ks what mobb deep has to say..them n*ggas ain't from qb..and prodigy is the biggest herb who claims qb..
 7 years ago '09        #29
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
what gangsta s**t has nas rapped about?..and what gangsta s**t has nas claimed to be about?....and who gives 2 flying f**ks what mobb deep has to say..them n*ggas ain't from qb..and prodigy is the biggest herb who claims qb..
co-sign mobb deep being the biggest herbs in rap history. i take back even mentioning them.

your a nas fan and you tellin me he don't rap about gangsta s**t?

really?

am i gonna have to start listing tracks?

you still didn't mention one cat to co-sign nas's street creditability btw.
 09-15-2010, 03:33 PM         #30
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
co-sign mobb deep being the biggest herbs in rap history. i take back even mentioning them.

your a nas fan and you tellin me he don't rap about gangsta s**t?

really?

am i gonna have to start listing tracks?

please show me where nas ever claimed to be on some gangsta s**t...and sure show me all these tracks where nas is claiming to be this big bad tough gangsta n*gga that got it in on the qb streets....i'd love to hear them..
 7 years ago '09        #31
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
please show me where nas ever claimed to be on some gangsta s**t...and sure show me all these tracks where nas is claiming to be this big bad tough gangsta n*gga that got it in on the qb streets....i'd love to hear them..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

the list goes on and on and on. nas is known a fraud. i like him now more then ever cause he's staying true to who he is: a poet, not some tuff guy gangbangin thug n1gga like the first 10 years of his career.

Last edited by BrooklynStiles; 09-15-2010 at 03:57 PM..
 09-15-2010, 04:00 PM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:

the list goes on and on and on. nas is known fraud. i like him now more then ever cause he's staying true to who he is: a poet, not some tuff guy gangbangin thug n1gga like the first 10 years of his career.

....did you even listen to these tracks,or did you just look at the title?....these are STORY TELLING tracks....these are not personalized songs....i guess you took biggies story telling tracks to heart as well,and he's a fraud too....cut it out b...

bottom line is nas never claimed to be the s**t you're trying to paint on him right now...and nas's music has always been about street tales...most of his songs are not personalized...you got the mr. fantastic reach on....for absolutely no reason....being a jay fan doesn't mean you have to be a nas hater..
 7 years ago '05        #33
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 proof1984 said:
u a real street dude...threadstarter?
just a n*gga tryin to survive.....and a big pimp n bun and texan fan
 7 years ago '06        #34
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Nas>>>>>>

/thread
 7 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 Lyriceater said:
Not really, Biggie doesn't have enough material to even be considered a G.O.A.T. imo. Nas however, his whole discography except for Nastradamus and Street's Disciple is classic.

B.I.G. was a good emcee though. R.I.P.
cmon dawg this one verse>>>>>nas losing career well imo

n*gga dont and never gets no play down here in the sip....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:

the list goes on and on and on. nas is known a fraud. i like him now more then ever cause he's staying true to who he is: a poet, not some tuff guy gangbangin thug n1gga like the first 10 years of his career.
@ at track called shoot em up

what that n*gga gone shoot up? a damn basketball on a the infamous rucker playgrounds bball goal..yea i can see that
 7 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
....did you even listen to these tracks
ay i aint gne lie...i judge the book by its cover...
 7 years ago '04        #38
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
WAS NAS A REAL STREET NI99A???
Real enough to put his projects on with that qb album....\Real enough to NEVER get stepped to by any of them ni99az that dissed him in interviews...
Real enough to fukkk up the only emcee who ever dissed him in person. (Noreaga.)
Real enough for cormega 2 bytch up everytime Nas was around hop on tracks with him and over all just ride Nasir's d!ck.
Real enough to diss ni99az on classic albums prodigy, Cormega..... that is forever right there.
Real enough for ni99az like Nature 2call him crazy for always having burners on him 24/7.
Real enough to be the Most relelvant artist out of queensbridge for the past 20 years.
Real enough to NOT get mopped by 2pac and 2 demand 2pac's respect. (when the last time YOUR ni99as went somewhere 40 deep??)

Real enough to admit that mostof his tracks are creative and NEVER front like he kiled a million mawfukkkaz like the rest of the ni99az do.

Real enough to do 8 video's in queensbridge and never get tested by them ni99az either.

Real enough to pay homage to every legend and lil' ni99a in Queensbridge.

Bottomline Nas is the realest ni99a out. All them crabs ina barrel in Queensbridge always find themselves ina long a.ss line back on Nas' d!ck after them interviews.

Real enough to be the G.O.A.T. and only go gold ith his last 3 albums because he made REAL musicand not pophiphop like a few other ni99az in the game.
 7 years ago '09        #39
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
....did you even listen to these tracks,or did you just look at the title?....these are STORY TELLING tracks....these are not personalized songs....i guess you took biggies story telling tracks to heart as well,and he's a fraud too....cut it out b...

bottom line is nas never claimed to be the s**t you're trying to paint on him right now...and nas's music has always been about street tales...most of his songs are not personalized...you got the mr. fantastic reach on....for absolutely no reason....being a jay fan doesn't mean you have to be a nas hater..
no.

nas isn't saying "this is a story of my man called..." or "i saw that is happen to..." or "where i'm from this is what happens..." he's just rappin weckless gangsta s**t and stickin' to it. how do you know nas isn't tryin to pass off these raps as "stories"? does he indicate anywhere in those tracks *plus ALL the others* otherwise? nope.

n1gga spits his raps *in the first person perspective* and thats it. as far as being a "nas hater" i got nas tracks, you never heard of. i'm probably a bigger nas fan then you. i'm just un-bias with mines, i call it how i see 'em and for a lil while his career nas was a fraud. plain and simple.

Trill Azz n*gga said:
@ at track called shoot em up

what that n*gga gone shoot up? a damn basketball on a the infamous rucker playgrounds bball goal..yea i can see that
i'm sayin.
 09-15-2010, 04:26 PM         #40
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
no.

nas isn't saying "this is a story of my man called..." or "i saw that is happen to..." or "where i'm from this is what happens..." he's just rappin weckless gangsta s**t and stickin' to it. how do you know nas isn't tryin to pass off these raps as "stories"? does he indicate anywhere in those tracks *plus ALL the others* otherwise? nope.

n1gga spits his raps *in the first person perspective* and thats it. as far as being a "nas hater" i got nas tracks, you never heard of. i'm probably a bigger nas fan then you. i'm just un-bias with mines, i call it how i see 'em and for a lil while his career nas was a fraud. plain and simple.

i'm sayin.

sun are you an idiot?....what type of dunce cap would comitt these crimes,and than come on wax,and speak so vividly,and detailed about the crime?...and considering nas has been telling street tales for HIS ENTIRE CAREER..you'd have to be an idiot to believe that he's speaking about himself.....

there is nothing about your point that even makes the slightest bit of sense...and un-bias?...n*gga you STAY hating on nas...stop with the bloodclot lies.....you're in here trying to convince me that nas's story telling tracks are him trying to really say how gangsta he is,and how gangsta he was in qb......GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE....
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy