NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2010, 05:21 PM         #101
yungpoppa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Here We Go Again." (in my DMX voice)
The Reunion album comin up. Please don't market new music with old beefs, it's tasteless. I f**ks wit Dipset, but going at Kanye? And Jay? Again? I guess it aint nothing else to talk about. Learn from Beans, somethings are better left alone, because in the end, your throwing pebbles to a giant, and even though you think your gaining attention and building a buzz, its just corny#onlymyopinion
 7 years ago '05        #102
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2224 2224
 Cambury said:
your talkin like Cam is a bum...to maintain yaself and still get that money, thas how we come up and wish to b...thas why Cam is highly respected
Thats exactly why i respect dat n*gga cam. I hate how n*ggas talk bout cam like he aint s**t. dat n*gga is the man, he aint sell out and change like half these n*ggas in the industry. Cam and Dame are boys thats why he dissin kanye because dame was lookin out for kanye before his whole s**t blew up and left him hangin to go with jay. and jay on the other hand we all know the story with that one.
 7 years ago '07        #103
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Corleone said:
Jim my n*gga too but please homie, shut the f**k up
at you taking me seriously
 09-15-2010, 06:18 PM         #104
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Thats exactly why i respect dat n*gga cam. I hate how n*ggas talk bout cam like he aint s**t. dat n*gga is the man, he aint sell out and change like half these n*ggas in the industry. Cam and Dame are boys thats why he dissin kanye because dame was lookin out for kanye before his whole s**t blew up and left him hangin to go with jay. and jay on the other hand we all know the story with that one.
s**t was years agooooooooo, you serious?! i hate people stuck in the past
 7 years ago '05        #105
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 TigerUppercut said:
Actually, Jay drove by the fork in the road and went straight.
Dude I'm rollin'...hell nawl.
 7 years ago '08        #106
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Ye is the biggest Sucka in the music industry, he is a camel nut hugger, b**ch a.ss probably spends more time on that Camel then Beyonce does, get em Cam the dude needs to be smacked up by Jimmy's goons.

He would had still been the regular Ye if would had been with Dame but decided to follow a camel into the illuminati way of living and lost his momma then lost his manhood and became a member of the Rainbow Club.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 09-15-2010 at 09:06 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
lol @ the N implying jim jones smacking anybody..
 09-15-2010, 09:05 PM         #108
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Ye is the biggest Sucka in the music industry, he is a camel nut hugger, b**ch a.ss probably spends more time on that Camel then Beyonce does, get em Cam the dude needs to be smacked up by Jimmy's goons.

He would had still been the regular Ye if would had been with Dame but decided to follow a camel into the illuminati way of living and lost his momma then lost his manhood and became a member of the Rainbow Club.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

breath hater breathhhhhhhhhhh
 7 years ago '08        #109
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
Really Jay and Kanye should end these lil n*ggas for good...finish the job 50 started.
 09-15-2010, 10:40 PM         #110
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
added explicit cd-q
 7 years ago '07        #111
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Lyriceater said:
f**k it, I blame Jim Jones for this. I wanted Kanye and Jay to work with them on the next diplomats album.
that wasn't gonna happen anyway
 7 years ago '08        #112
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
 Soda Pop said:
Really Jay and Kanye should end these lil n*ggas for good...finish the job 50 started.
Only thing 50 started was the end of his career by going at cam. Nobody wants it with Cam the Legend k!ller
 09-16-2010, 03:40 AM         #113
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I never expect Dipset and Jay to be cool, too much bad beef between Jay and Cam because of the shooting and back and forth they had, Jim had beef with Jay because Jim's a dirty homeless hater, Juelz had beef with Jay over promotion, so I seriously doubt they're going to f**k with Jay again.

Kanye's highest profile beef is with Taylor Swift so I didn't see anyone really beefing with him like that. I thought he might work with Dipset. Tough break with that one. Dipset really is about to drop on E1.
Stop hating, Jimmy is ballin.
 09-16-2010, 03:43 AM         #114
chodestealer187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soda Pop said:
Say what? Both would get iced. Jay yet again (got put to bed on 'you gotta love it'). What did 50 start exactly? Homie got his a.ss whooped too. Cam is a funny dude that f**ks around a lot on these mixtape joints and s**t he puts on youtube. Ppl be takin that s**t way too seriously. When he gets serious it gets ugly for dudes like Jay and 50.

Last edited by chodestealer187; 09-16-2010 at 03:51 AM..
 09-16-2010, 03:47 AM         #115
chodestealer187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
How is he swagger jacking some shyt he BEEN doing since Arab was prolly in grade school n*gga? And Ye had the MPC 2K and Arab uses the 2500
Araab was in Kanye's studio days before that doing his live MPC s**t for Kanye and Kanye just happens to try some live MPC s**t a few days later? Come on...twitter blew up with ppl calling that square out because of that. Looked corny as f**k up there

And I ain't talking about just using an MPC for beat making...I'm talking about the live s**t
 09-16-2010, 06:44 AM         #116
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chodestealer187 said:
Say what? Both would get iced. Jay yet again (got put to bed on 'you gotta love it'). What did 50 start exactly? Homie got his a.ss whooped too. Cam is a funny dude that f**ks around a lot on these mixtape joints and s**t he puts on youtube. Ppl be takin that s**t way too seriously. When he gets serious it gets ugly for dudes like Jay and 50.
some of you be d!ck sucking cam'ron's d!ck on some weird s**t, 50 made him disappear for a year!!!
 7 years ago '05        #117
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 chodestealer187 said:
Araab was in Kanye's studio days before that doing his live MPC s**t for Kanye and Kanye just happens to try some live MPC s**t a few days later? Come on...twitter blew up with ppl calling that square out because of that. Looked corny as f**k up there

And I ain't talking about just using an MPC for beat making...I'm talking about the live s**t
Put a vid up of Araab on any award show doing anything live......Next, name a platinum album araab has made.....Next, post a vid of araab doing anything that hasn't been done by any beat maker/producer....Stay focused while you reply.
 09-16-2010, 07:53 AM         #118
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lyriceater said:
f**k it, I blame Jim Jones for this. I wanted Kanye and Jay to work with them on the next diplomats album.
n*gga u were livin in dreamland
 7 years ago '07        #119
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
The f**k are they going in on Kanye for?! Kanye gave Cam his best beat on Purple Haze when he thought that Girls Wanna Have fun s**t was poppin. Now he wants to Diss Kanye? f**k Dipset for going this route.
yea after purple haze period Im reluctant to listen to cam... no heat makerz or ye ...= wack even his flow seems thrown off over the isht cam be rappin on
 7 years ago '07        #120
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 Ushouldpayme said:
Put a vid up of Araab on any award show doing anything live......Next, name a platinum album araab has made.....Next, post a vid of araab doing anything that hasn't been done by any beat maker/producer....Stay focused while you reply.
Ive seen him only flip same isht in his vids..and obviously he has routines.. which require practice. Anyone can take time to practice that isht..or practice beat making. His live show seems impressive cause its a showcase. But even the live beats aren't the best. If the dips did a live rap show with him on the beats it would prolly get better response furthtermore. But you can not see him on mp3/cd etc So the sound that comes out the speaker is not that impressive. he do his thing tho..but ye would smash him on the beats
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy