VIDEO: New Dipset "Runaway" Remix Disses Kanye & Jay-Z

most viewed right now
 126
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-15-2010, 01:08 PM         #41
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeflonDon said:
Jay & Ye performing at Yankee Stadium. Jim & Cam performing on Twitter. Case closed.
n*gga you posting on bx from ya momma's house. f**k up f**got

 Bronx Goes Hard said:
One liner: "I closed the VMAs, you close up KFC."
n*gga you close up section 8 housing everytime u leave the crib. f**k up.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
thats not how that went at all.def jam was gonna make jay tha pres and they didnt want nothin to do wit dame.since dame was on his way out,jay offered him tha rocafella name for his full masters to reasonable doubt.dame said no cause dude is an a**hole an plain retarded
if you think Jay didnt kno before hand that Def Jam was gonna give him the rocafella name for nuttin than ur sadly mistaken, all those dudes couldnt wait to stick it to Dame and Jay let them use him. Why would Dame trade one child for the next does that make sense?
 7 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25164 25164
 WorldsStrangest said:
n*gga you posting on bx from ya momma's house. f**k up f**got



n*gga you close up section 8 housing everytime u leave the crib. f**k up.
 7 years ago '07        #44
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
dame wasnt always around jay.they relationship was strictly music.cam and jim was friends long before rap.juelz didnt grow up around them an cam an zeek r cousins.cam blocked them from puttin tha diplomats name on anything.they was goin to court ova that s**t.s**t was plain foul how cam did them dudes
Jay and Dame relationship was strictly music? you can't be serious man...it stemmed from a business relationship but to say that thas all it was is ridiculous.

Cam made a stance and it ultimately saved the brand because had Diplomats been a.ssociated with any of the nonsense and flopping going on with Juelz and Jim it would be over just like SkullGang and Birdgang never took off. Wateva happened in the background that forced him to feel like they were messing s**t up we dont know but afterwards seeing what they was doin it was a very smart move.
 7 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Cambury said:
if you think Jay didnt kno before hand that Def Jam was gonna give him the rocafella name for nuttin than ur sadly mistaken, all those dudes couldnt wait to stick it to Dame and Jay let them use him. Why would Dame trade one child for the next does that make sense?
tha name,just like tha masters was split 3 ways.dame did it to himself.dude actually tried to make cam v.p of tha roc while jay was on vacation and he signed cam knowin jay didnt like him.after all that,it was time to go.

r.d is jays lowest sellin album,he coulda got tha rocafella name and just relaunched it like he's tryin to do now
 7 years ago '07        #46
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Cambury said:
Jay and Dame relationship was strictly music? you can't be serious man...it stemmed from a business relationship but to say that thas all it was is ridiculous.

Cam made a stance and it ultimately saved the brand because had Diplomats been a.ssociated with any of the nonsense and flopping going on with Juelz and Jim it would be over just like SkullGang and Birdgang never took off. Wateva happened in the background that forced him to feel like they were messing s**t up we dont know but afterwards seeing what they was doin it was a very smart move.
dame isnt from marcy,and jay aint from harlem.they connection was strictly buisness.they only met cause dash used to produce for original flavor
cam,zeek, and jimmy knew each otha all they lives
cam even shouts out jim jones on "thats me" before anybody even knew who he was
"jimmy ima get u up outta 5h"
 09-15-2010, 01:30 PM         #47
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps, i got the beat
 7 years ago '06        #48
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
 okimreloading10 said:
Its a shame these guy need to resort to this to get attention. News flash your reunion did not even create a buzz. And I'm from Harlem.
Vado says on Twitter all day that Harlem is going crazy over him. True or false?
 7 years ago '07        #49
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
tha name,just like tha masters was split 3 ways.dame did it to himself.dude actually tried to make cam v.p of tha roc while jay was on vacation and he signed cam knowin jay didnt like him.after all that,it was time to go.

r.d is jays lowest sellin album,he coulda got tha rocafella name and just relaunched it like he's tryin to do now
Jay actually says that he co-signed the Cam signing, I know he felt away about the VP move but the issues on rocafella came way before that...

"Soon as I get here n*ggas wanna wrap the Roc up, nah bag, slab wrap the rocks up/ gats back da block up, cop k!llas blast at coppas, blast da choppas pass da Vodka listen dont ever mention Dash or Hoffa, its a Harlem thing dog you'll clash wit mobsters"
 7 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Cambury said:
Jay actually says that he co-signed the Cam signing, I know he felt away about the VP move but the issues on rocafella came way before that...

"Soon as I get here n*ggas wanna wrap the Roc up, nah bag, slab wrap the rocks up/ gats back da block up, cop k!llas blast at coppas, blast da choppas pass da Vodka listen dont ever mention Dash or Hoffa, its a Harlem thing dog you'll clash wit mobsters"
nah.s**t really started fallin apart cause dame wanted 50,000 artists on tha label and wanted to get into that film s**t heavy.jay wanted to keep up it more close nit and focus on tha music an clothes
 7 years ago '07        #51
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
dame isnt from marcy,and jay aint from harlem.they connection was strictly buisness.they only met cause dash used to produce for original flavor
cam,zeek, and jimmy knew each otha all they lives
cam even shouts out jim jones on "thats me" before anybody even knew who he was
"jimmy ima get u up outta 5h"
we all know the history but you said its was just business u sound like a delusional Jay fan that has misinterpreted information...if u read deep into the music and even soundbytes from interviews Jay and Dame were very good friends outside of not even a snake like Jay would lie about that
 7 years ago '07        #52
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
nah.s**t really started fallin apart cause dame wanted 50,000 artists on tha label and wanted to get into that film s**t heavy.jay wanted to keep up it more close nit and focus on tha music an clothes
i'd argue that it fell apart becuz Dame was trying to build artist that would be bigger than Jay and we all kno now more than ever the evidence shows he is not fond of having people he brought up even being eye level with him
 7 years ago '07        #53
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Top 5 Cookies Dead or Alive
 7 years ago '07        #54
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
True, from that angle it does look foul.
Yeah, but I can remember that b4 all of that, Jimmy was telling Cam to start up a fake beef between the two of them for publicity, and Jimmy and Juelz is coming out on stage wit 50, when 50 and Cam still had beef.
 7 years ago '04        #55
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 67 67
Cam should have kept pushin that Vado and UN. and let the bums go back on the streets.
 09-15-2010, 01:56 PM         #56
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
The f**k are they going in on Kanye for?! Kanye gave Cam his best beat on Purple Haze when he thought that Girls Wanna Have fun s**t was poppin. Now he wants to Diss Kanye? f**k Dipset for going this route.
says the nigah with a FatHead.com flik of Kanye on his avy

damn and you from the Bronx too? (sigh)
 7 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Cambury said:
we all know the history but you said its was just business u sound like a delusional Jay fan that has misinterpreted information...if u read deep into the music and even soundbytes from interviews Jay and Dame were very good friends outside of not even a snake like Jay would lie about that
ive been around both of them and ray charles coulda seen that split comin.they really just 2 totally different people.they both good dudes but jay out grew tha situation and dame aint wanna acknowledge that s**t was ova
 09-15-2010, 02:02 PM         #58
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay and Kanye were just performing in Yankees Stadium...

Meanwhile These dudes were recording this for attention.

I'll let you tell it...
 7 years ago '05        #59
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
weird s**t.. was listening to Runaway when this s**t popped up on twitter. wonder why they dissing him now
 7 years ago '05        #60
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
By not following him when Jay bought Roc-A-Fella. Dame believed in Kanye enough to get him signed to a deal, Jay just wanted to keep him as an in house producer/slave. But when Jay bought out Dame and Biggs, Dame expected Kanye to follow him when Kanye followed Jay instead.

I understand Dame's position, but Dipset doesn't need to be his mouthpiece. That's some wack n*gga s**t.
Yeah that is kind of f**ked up...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy