Top Most Hated Athletes in America

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
8695 pageviews
30 comments

beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Top Most Hated Athletes in America

​It's pretty clear that everyone else in the nation hates LeBron James and the Miami Heat, but now we have cold, hard numbers to back it up. The Q Score company gauges the favor-ability rankings of various athletes, and after reaching a peak high of popularity last year, James is now the sixth most hated athlete is America. The hate also seems to be rubbing off on Dwyane Wade, because his Q score took a tumble too. Don't worry, though -- they aren't as hated as Chad Ochocinco.

This past January, 24 percent of Americans had a positive view of LeBron compared to 22 percent with a negative view. Considering the average athlete has a score of 15 percent favorable compared to 24 percent unfavorable, that's pretty good. In fact, it was LeBron's highest Q Score.

Fast-forward past "the Decision," and it's no surprise his Q score has taken a tumble.

Fourteen percent of Americans still view LeBron favorably, but a whopping 39 percent view him unfavorably. Yikes. That makes LeBron the sixth most hated athlete in America. Here are America's top five most hated pro sports players:
Michael Vick

[pic - click to view]

Terrell Owens

[pic - click to view]

Tiger Woods

[pic - click to view]

Chad Ochocinco

[pic - click to view]

Kobe Bryant

[pic - click to view]

Lebron James

[pic - click to view]

The rest of the Heat players aren't faring too well either. Twenty-one percent of Americans liked Dwyane Wade in January, but only 15 percent feel the same way now. Eighteen percent disliked him in January, but now 25 percent fall into that camp.

Chris Bosh saw his favorability drop from 13 percent to only 12 percent, but those who disliked him rose from 21 percent to 25 percent.
[Sportsgrid: LeBron James' Q Score Down Significantly Since "The Decision"]
[The Star: It's official: LeBron joins list of most hated athletes]
Tags:
Chad Ochocinco, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Michael Vick, Terrell Owens, Tiger Woods

[pic - click to view]

LeBron James Is Now the Sixth Most Hated Athlete in America - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

Last edited by beantown; 09-15-2010 at 12:06 PM..

30 comments for "Top Most Hated Athletes in America"

7 years ago '06        #2
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Why Chad? He's a clown but can't really see making him one of your most disliked athletes.
 7 years ago '07        #3
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43530 43530
there's already a thread on this. has slightly different title but all this is in there and has been discussed.
 7 years ago '06        #4
space
space
 #21 said:
there's already a thread on this. has slightly different title but all this is in there and has been discussed.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #5
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
No White Players on the top 6 :hmm:
Who you gonna put up there?
 09-15-2010, 12:20 PM         #6
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Who you gonna put up there?
big ben

andre agasi

roger clemens

Brett Favre, he basically did what lebron did in cleveland to Greenbay, but because hes white he got a pass. He should be even more hated now jumping from team to team.

big ben and brett should definately be in the top 6, but because their white you won't see it
 09-15-2010, 12:31 PM         #7
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You take out Chad and maybe Kobe, and add Roger Clemens and/or Barry Bonds that list would seem more reasonable. They all have valid reasons to be up there, but they're all black so let's turn it into a racism thread :ahh:
 7 years ago '06        #8
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
yeah too many kobe haters... get off MJ's nuts already.
 7 years ago '08        #9
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 fmoney88 said:
big ben

andre agasi

roger clemens

Brett Favre, he basically did what lebron did in cleveland to Greenbay, but because hes white he got a pass. He should be even more hated now jumping from team to team.

big ben and brett should definately be in the top 6, but because their white you won't see it
he got a pass because he's white? shut the f**k up.....
 7 years ago '08        #10
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
Favre is on the top of my list
 7 years ago '06        #11
space
space
 hooligun said:
yeah too many kobe haters... get off MJ's nuts already.
yea cuz Kobe has never done anything other than challenge MJ
 7 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
I think Roger Clemens and Big Ben did more things to tarnish their reputation then Ocho Cinco s**t I'll even say Lebron James and TO

them dudes never had any issues with a.ssaulting women or "cheating" the game
Roethlisberger I'll give you that but the list is only active players. Clemens is a douchebag no doubt but he's not even eligible for the list.
 7 years ago '10        #13
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Curtisimo said:
I think Roger Clemens and Big Ben did more things to tarnish their reputation then Ocho Cinco s**t I'll even say Lebron James and TO

CO SIGN ^^, If Ocho Cinco and T.O. had did what Big Ben did imagine the scrutiny they would be under. All Ocho Cinco does is try to entertain people and he somehow is top 6!
 7 years ago '04        #14
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 fmoney88 said:
big ben

andre agasi

roger clemens

Hold your tongue knave ... you were good til u said Brett Favre and LeBrick in the same sentence... last time I checked... The effing Packers let HIM go bcuz he didnt want to play 2nd fiddle to Rodgers. He wanted 2 stay... and the only reason he went to the Jets is bcuz the Vikings couldnt get him yet... or so that was their excuse
 7 years ago '10        #15
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 fmoney88 said:
big ben

andre agasi

roger clemens

Wtf do you have Andre Agassi in your list he is a cool a.ss dude he didnt do anything wrong! So what he took crystal meth and lied about it. Most athletes are on drugs these days too, it aint like he was on some steroids. If anything the meth affected his play in a bad way.
 7 years ago '06        #16
kingchicagobud 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
Big Ben's a serial rapist why is he not on this list
 09-15-2010, 02:48 PM         #17
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its very cold outside these days, I need to buy a sweater.
 7 years ago '05        #18
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
hmmm, theyre all black. have we failed as a people, or is it something else????
 7 years ago '05        #19
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Curtisimo said:
No White Players on the top 6 :hmm:
:agreement6:
 Curtisimo said:

:agreement6::agreement6:

fmoney88 said:
big ben

andre agasi

roger clemens

damn pretty funny that tiger & kobe top players of there games are most hated

just goes to show u if your black and great at what you do they gonna hate you

t.o and chad have no reason to be on that list s**t is sad who the f**k did they ask when making this s**t
 7 years ago '09        #20
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
For (CUURTIIIS) Heres A Couple White Guys That Would Really Be Hated If They Where Still Playing Joe Namath,John Rocker,Bill Buckner,Pete Rose, I Know He Ain't White But Jose Canseco Didn't See Him Up Above Plus I Don't Think Kobe Is Hated He Is Just Feared That People Don't Know What Else To Do But Hate
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy