Investigator Shows Some Evidence Claiming Chingy Might Have Messed Around With A Transvestite

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Sometimes I wonder why they took gayness off as a mental disease. Something is definitely psychologically wrong with the gender development of a man who wants to be a woman and a woman who wants to be man. But Imma keep quiet, dont wanna be politically incorrect.
 7 years ago '08        #62
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 N.O.4Life said:
Man y'all n*ggas wildin in this b**ch.Y'all n*gga better start doing y'all investagation when y'all in the club.Plus if a b**ch taller than 5'9 I pass...lol.One time me and my n*gga was in a bar and these 2 b**ches had came in there and one of em was eyeing me down but that b**ch was tall like a motherf**ker.and my n*gga was like "man this b**ch staring u down.get at her".I had 2 tell that n*gga man that b**ch 2 tall for me...lol.That b**ch was bad 2 but I couldn't f**k wit it.plus if u see a b**ch in the club and a n*gga ain't try 2 get at that b**ch all night,somethin up...lol.And if a hoe hands or feet 2 big that's a red flag 2.Only a b**ch know how 2 act like a b**ch point blank period.I don't care how hard a n*gga try or how pretty a n*gga is I been around way 2 many b**ches 2 get played like that.y'all n*ggas better wise up on this b**ch

I used to do security at this club in the Atl called Luckie Lounge and when i first started my post was by the restrooms to keep ppl moving and not to crowd around that area cuz the s**t would get traffic jammed quick.( i hated that f**kin post but at the sametime all the b**ches would pass me to go touch up n s**t) but anyway this night , i think it was new years 09, so the spot was packed...and this one bad a.ss b**ch kept walkin pass me,,i mean bad as a muthaaf**ka....so after about eh 3rd time she went behind me to hit the restrooms...im watchin my post and for some reason i turned around at the same time she was coming out the restroom...this muthaf**ka was comin out of the mens room.... and there was a couple n*ggas standin next to me lookin and we looked at each other and said "did you just see that s**t?" "aww hell naawww".... we died laughing...

you never know wit these muthaf**kas....real s**t..
 7 years ago '07        #63
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,611 | Props total: 10588 10588
 Mathematic said:

I used to do security at this club in the Atl called Luckie Lounge and when i first started my post was by the restrooms to keep ppl moving and not to crowd around that area cuz the s**t would get traffic jammed quick.( i hated that f**kin post but at the sametime all the b**ches would pass me to go touch up n s**t) but anyway this night , i think it was new years 09, so the spot was packed...and this one bad a.ss b**ch kept walkin pass me,,i mean bad as a muthaaf**ka....so after about eh 3rd time she went behind me to hit the restrooms...im watchin my post and for some reason i turned around at the same time she was coming out the restroom...this muthaf**ka was comin out of the mens room.... and there was a couple n*ggas standin next to me lookin and we looked at each other and said "did you just see that s**t?" "aww hell naawww".... we died laughing...

you never know wit these muthaf**kas....real s**t..
Hahahahaha...Damn I ain't never seen one come in the mens room...lol.I thought they usually went 2 the ladies room...lol.I was gon say what if the ladies room was full but I don't know b**ch that would go in the mens room I don't care how pack that b**ch is.them hoes would rather wait or go outside b4 they do that.Look like u dodged a 8 inch bullet...hahahahaha.
 7 years ago '08        #64
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Hahahahaha...Damn I ain't never seen one come in the mens room...lol.I thought they usually went 2 the ladies room...lol.I was gon say what if the ladies room was full but I don't know b**ch that would go in the mens room I don't care how pack that b**ch is.them hoes would rather wait or go outside b4 they do that.Look like u dodged a 8 inch bullet...hahahahaha.
hahaha hell yeah, i mean it was baaaad as f**k. but the thing is i honestly dont remember the womans room being packed but it could've been but you know

...theres a difference in workin at the club and being a club goer...the first thing is you're sober as f**k...no drinkin before or after, so you're judgment is not blurred...it might blur just a lil bit cuz of the celebs and fine a.ss chicks but thats about it...and then when you're wit security you get all types of inside info from head of security so you're privy to alot of s**t. stuff like that happened on the reg, tho...like, i would get the heads up about a heshe early,about her being a dude or what not. I always kept my eye on them just to see their demeanor ...and 9/10 you wouldnt be able to tell...so just imagine if you were drunk or high on some latenight horny s**t....hahaha
 7 years ago '05        #65
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
man u cant even see any traces of a d!ck in that area....wtf. does it have a pus*y now?

on that first video where she talks, at 4:03 u can see an adams apple...
 7 years ago '04        #66
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23241 23241
if it has a pus*y i'm smashin
 7 years ago '07        #67
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Mathematic said:
hahaha hell yeah, i mean it was baaaad as f**k. but the thing is i honestly dont remember the womans room being packed but it could've been but you know

...theres a difference in workin at the club and being a club goer...the first thing is you're sober as f**k...no drinkin before or after, so you're judgment is not blurred...it might blur just a lil bit cuz of the celebs and fine a.ss chicks but thats about it...and then when you're wit security you get all types of inside info from head of security so you're privy to alot of s**t. stuff like that happened on the reg, tho...like, i would get the heads up about a heshe early,about her being a dude or what not. I always kept my eye on them just to see their demeanor ...and 9/10 you wouldnt be able to tell...so just imagine if you were drunk or high on some latenight horny s**t....hahaha
That's when u gotta do ur research.Like I said only a b**ch can act like a b**ch.Them he/she's be acting 2 much like a girl if that make sence.I went 2 school wit f*gs and they jus use 2 be over the top wit tryna act like a girl where it was 2 much.And when I'm in the club I get f**ked up but not 2 where my judgement that off.That's only bound 2 happen 2 a n*gga who get so f**ked up they don't remeber s**t from last night.I don't get that f**ked up...lol
 7 years ago '07        #68
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
if it has a pus*y i'm smashin
I hope u joking fam.U still f**king a man brah d!ck or no d!ck.u prolly would f**k face 2 face to.That hot Man breathe all in ur face...lol.Y'all n*ggas nasty son
 7 years ago '08        #69
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
I hope u joking fam.U still f**king a man brah d!ck or no d!ck.u prolly would f**k face 2 face to.That hot Man breathe all in ur face...lol.Y'all n*ggas nasty son
 09-16-2010, 12:45 PM         #70
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:

[pic - click to view]

09-16-2010, 12:49 PM         #71
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

now which one of you n*ggas is this???

[pic - click to view]

but on some real s**t....you cant f**kin tell....

thats a man?
 7 years ago '04        #72
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23241 23241
 N.O.4Life said:
i spit when i talk, i f**k anything that walks
 09-16-2010, 12:52 PM         #73
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
i spit when i talk, i f**k anything that walks
bun batty mon!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #74
space
space
 proof1984 said:

thats a man?
sorta, a transvesticle...
 7 years ago '04        #75
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
man technology has become a motherf**ker.i remember when it was time when you knew that was just lil junebug with a bad whig on lol.
 7 years ago '04        #76
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Damn Its No way U could tell this was a man I aint gon lie I woulda holla at her shes the first one I seen That Dont look like a man at all it kinda looks like that lauren london b**ch from ATL
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
LMAO @ The Hot Man Breathe I think Thats why he/she keeps chewin Gum all the time got that stanky a.ss man breathe....

7 years ago '05        #78
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
She's s3xy.

I think ya'll just gay, that's it. Tryna say this chick is a man. I bet ya'll f**k supermodels
 7 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

...The Last Picture Has Me Like:jay:

But You Really Cant Tell Unless IT Had Some Surgery Done Or IT Is Tucking That s**t. If That b**ch Ran Up On Any n*gga,n*ggas Wouldnt Even Know Till You Reach & Have That Look Afterwards

Math,How The Hell You Find The b**chIT Pictures?
 7 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Last Picture Has Me Like:jay:

But You Really Cant Tell Unless IT Had Some Surgery Done Or IT Is Tucking That s**t. If That b**ch Ran Up On Any n*gga,n*ggas Wouldnt Even Know Till You Reach & Have That Look Afterwards

Math,How The Hell You Find The b**chIT Pictures?
They from her facebook I think r myspace....
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago