The Plot For 'Fast Five' Revealed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Naaa Han Is Dead.

With This Happening,FF5 Takes Place At The Same Time Tokyo Drift Happen. Vin Remembers What Han Said About Tokyo In #FF4 and Decides To Make A Run For It To Tokyo When He Get Cornered In Rio With The Others.

When Vin Gets Away (End Of #FF5) and Shows Up In Tokyo To Find Han Is Dead Then Thats When #FF6 Gets Worked On,I Guess
Oh ok so this would go in between 2F2F and Tokyo Drift...going by the timeline..lol too many damn movies
 7 years ago '08        #22
MiKePiFF 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 0 0
 Itzike said:
I'm sure it was Fast & the Furious 1 then 2 Fast 2 Furious. then FNF 4, Fast Five, the Tokyo Drift. I could be wrong

i know in 2 fast 2 furious, when Tyrese and Paul Walker first talkin to the cops in the room, they talk about why he wasnt an agent anymore, lettin Vin diesel go.
Yea youre right... and also Brian knew alot more s**t about cars in 2f2f but in F&F1 dude couldnt even handle that slow a.ss turbo eclipse... lol
 7 years ago '10        #23
space
space
 El_Maravilloso1 said:
they're prolly going to be rally cars now
:applause:
And Ken Block makes and appearance lol.
 7 years ago '10        #24
space
space
lol

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #25
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
 minnesota763 said:
they don't connect, the only thing that connects the two is han... so he's in it, meaning it happens before tokyo drift. even tho tokyo drift is the third movie, it should be put last in the series so the time line makes sense.
nah i understand i know tokyo drift is the basically the last episode but they should still include him maybe at the end or something maybe his father something from tokyo drift.
 7 years ago '09        #26
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
I knew they were gonna make The Rock a cop and be him vs. vin a couple times throughout the movie.
 7 years ago '04        #27
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
honestly who watches it for the plots? i watch it for those crazy a.ss cars and tricks.
 7 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
Was so f**king GLAD I had my Turbo Buick before that last one dropped and Vin was in that Grand National!

Can't wait till this one drops!
 7 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 MiKePiFF said:
Yea youre right... and also Brian knew alot more s**t about cars in 2f2f but in F&F1 dude couldnt even handle that slow a.ss turbo eclipse... lol
...Thats Cause Between FF#1 & #FF#2 There Was A Mini Movie That Came With The FF#1 DVD

Brian Got Away From The Police When He Gave Vin The Car. The Police Printed Out Pictures Of Brain Mudgshot & Pass Them Out. At The Same Time Brian Was Packing Up His s**t and Left His Police Badget.

Police Showed Up & He Was Gone. He Traveled Cross Country From LA To Miami In A GT3000. He Was Racing n*ggas In Different States. He Got Caught In Neveda and Police Found His Car,n*gga Was Hitch Hiking Till A Chick Pick Him Up & Drop Him Off At A Car Lot & She Knew He Was On The Run. He Pick Up The Skyline From A Carlot,Painted It Up.and Kept Traveling To Miami Still Racing Dudes For Money.

He Was Going Head To NY But He Headed To Miami and End Up Running Into Two Dudes From The First Race In FF#2. Still A Mystery On How He Met Ludacris But Luda Is The One That Showed Him More About Cars
 7 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 doczdaname said:
honestly who watches it for the plots? i watch it for those crazy a.ss cars and tricks.
Yup ... its a guilty pleasure movie for me. The plot has been f**ked for a while.
 7 years ago '09        #31
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Itzike said:
I'm sure it was Fast & the Furious 1 then 2 Fast 2 Furious. then FNF 4, Fast Five, the Tokyo Drift. I could be wrong

i know in 2 fast 2 furious, when Tyrese and Paul Walker first talkin to the cops in the room, they talk about why he wasnt an agent anymore, lettin Vin diesel go.

This is right.

Basically just take Tokyo Drift and put it on the end
 7 years ago '06        #32
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
tbh tokyo drift didnt even have to be a part of the series besides the few refrences they made to dom and the last scene with him coming back for a split second it was useless. they shoulda just made the dom hans connection in another movie and let that just be a stand alone movie with a different title. but they were probably tryin to keep the name poppin and the next movie in the series wasnt ready yet so they had to do something
 7 years ago '10        #33
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,789 | Props total: 7761 7761
my n*gga tego calderon.
 7 years ago '07        #34
calle13 411 heat pts411
space
space
$5,232 | Props total: 8659 8659
its gonna be more shooting & action dan racing !! lol o well i like it like dis :) !!
 7 years ago '08        #35
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
how can it be a prequel when it clearly says that "after brian and mia break dom out of custody"? (which clearly happened at the end of "fast and furious"). if anything, you could say that "tokyo drift" was the last in the timeline. If han is actually dead that is.
 7 years ago '08        #36
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 tdnupe3 said:
how can it be a prequel when it clearly says that "after brian and mia break dom out of custody"? (which clearly happened at the end of "fast and furious"). if anything, you could say that "tokyo drift" was the last in the timeline. If han is actually dead that is.
dude got blew up. He's dead. The director just didn't foresee Han being a character everyone would like as much as they did.
 7 years ago '08        #37
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
dude got blew up. He's dead. The director just didn't foresee Han being a character everyone would like as much as they did.
I can see them making it to where han faked his death to get away from the yakuza.
 7 years ago '10        #38
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
Han is actually dead, but this movie takes place in between Fast and Furious 4 and Tokyo Drift
 7 years ago '08        #39
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Cabillanaire oO said:
Han is actually dead, but this movie takes place in between Fast and Furious 4 and Tokyo Drift
that makes sense then
 7 years ago '09        #40
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
hollywood dont know what the hell they are doing
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy