LeBron: 6th Most-Hated Person in Sports

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30370 30370
 CaliIsActive said:

So wait Farve is on his 3 year holding a team hostage begging for attention and then he harasses a female reporter and sends her d*ck pics but he is still the american hero?

Roethlisberger has been accused for r*pe twice and 2nd time he obliviously did it and he's not there?

Got to love White America

Propped.

Lets not forget Farve stalking that reporter and sending pics of his d*ck.
Honestly, I don't really follow white media reports that try to shape my perspective on people and situations all that much.... so, I didn't even hear the details of that Favre/reporter/d!ck pick story. That's f**ked up tho.

CaliIsActive said:
and then all Lebron does is switch teams and know he's worse then Farve & Roethlisberger?

See, to people that understand racism... it's blatantly obvious. To sheltered people who don't know sh*t, that think racism starts and ends with calling a black person 'n*gger', they are blind to the other forms of racism.
 7 years ago '04        #82
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
The most hated and yet imitated at the same time..Being Black and talented is like a bullet and a kiss in this society.
 7 years ago '06        #83
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 7 years ago '10        #84
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
they are all black wow
 7 years ago '10        #85
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Mil_Town_G said:
Funny i have no problem with Tiger, TO, Ocho, or Vick f**kin white people
yep yepperz [/kid cudi]
 7 years ago '04        #86
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 WhoThaFuk said:
The most hated and yet imitated at the same time..Being Black and talented is like a bullet and a kiss in this society.
this
 7 years ago '05        #87
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
Wow Mayweather is not on that list?

Not suprised Chad is, America HATES c*cky,young, rich black males..
 7 years ago '05        #88
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
Where's Roethlisberger? I think two r*pe "accusations" easily beat two loud mouths any day.
 7 years ago '06        #89
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 2nd2none said:
who dislikes ocho cinco....that guy is comedy
for real, that's just racist
 7 years ago '04        #90
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
Ocho Cinco's that n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #91
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 HotepSuns said:
i don't know if it is,or not,nor do i care......i just find it all to amusing that of all the athletes that are the most disliked they all happen to be black....even chad ochocinco for some reason....which just let's us really know what it's about...considering the fact that other athletes out here have done FAR worse than anything chad has ever done..which really hasn't been much of s**t..
exactly roethlisberger may have r*ped 2 women

ray lewis may have murdered someone(but now he plays the hard working good religious negro role and hes getting commercials)

but t.o. and chad are on this list because
 7 years ago '04        #92
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 -BigC- said:
Can you even make a legit argument for those players not being on the list?

People still think Kobe r*ped that girl
Tiger just got caught cheating on his wife with 3493249024092 women
Vick is an animal k!ller
TO/Ocho are obnoxious and the media/America doesn't like that .

Its all about how these people present themselves and the douchebag white people just aren't as bad so far. The white people that could be on this list are good at making sure their media relations is on point(Big Ben)
so u mean to tell me that there isnt any other ppl who are like TO & Chad? in sports? or even worse?

U gonna understand Racism still does exists man. Just because they let them play doesnt mean they like the fact they are playing, Just look @ commercials, movies and anything else visual.
 7 years ago '07        #93
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 stogz said:
No dumbass, it is not their public relations..... it's the fact that the white media reports the news to you in a way that you think it's not a big deal.

When Ocho gets fined, it's reported as this dude is a mockery. When Clemens lies to congress, it's reported as no big deal.

When there is a chance Kobe coulda r*ped a b*tch, he's a monster. When there is a better chance that Big Ben could have done the same thing, media deems that it is not a 'newsworthy story'. So they don't report on it.

Terrell Owens acts like a primadonna, it's reported that he is a bad person. Brett Favre holds his team hostage every year for the last 5 or 6 years, no scrutiny from the white media.

It's not so subtle racism and only people who truly UNDERSTAND racism, can see it.
 7 years ago '08        #94
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
white people could go to the games with KKK hoods on and there are white cats on here who'd swear they're just trying to keep their ears warm. i don't even bother going back & forth with these dumbasses
 7 years ago '10        #95
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
No dumbass, it is not their public relations..... it's the fact that the white media reports the news to you in a way that you think it's not a big deal.

When Ocho gets fined, it's reported as this dude is a mockery. When Clemens lies to congress, it's reported as no big deal.

When there is a chance Kobe coulda r*ped a b*tch, he's a monster. When there is a better chance that Big Ben could have done the same thing, media deems that it is not a 'newsworthy story'. So they don't report on it.

Terrell Owens acts like a primadonna, it's reported that he is a bad person. Brett Favre holds his team hostage every year for the last 5 or 6 years, no scrutiny from the white media.

It's not so subtle racism and only people who truly UNDERSTAND racism, can see it.

^^ This, . Racism will always exist, every other race gets thrown under the buss! Like Pac said the media is full of dirty tricks, this is true for politics and sports.
 7 years ago '05        #96
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 stogz said:

When there is a chance Kobe coulda d a b*tch, he's a monster. When there is a better chance that Big Ben could have done the same thing, media deems that it is not a 'newsworthy story'. So they don't report on it.

It's not so subtle and only people who truly UNDERSTAND , can see it.
 CaliIsActive said:

So wait Farve is on his 3 year holding a team hostage begging for attention and then he harasses a female reporter and sends her d*ck pics but he is still the american hero?

Roethlisberger has been accused for twice and 2nd time he obliviously did it and he's not there?

Got to love White America

Propped.

Lets not forget Farve stalking that reporter and sending pics of his d*ck.
 WhoThaFuk said:
The most d and yet imitated at the same time..Being Black and talented is like a bullet and a kiss in this society.
 Reggie Xtreme said:
Where's Roethlisberger? I think two "accusations" easily beat two loud mouths any day.
 DJ Maximum said:
so u mean to tell me that there isnt any other ppl who are like TO & Chad? in sports? or even worse?

U gonna understand still does exists man. Just because they let them play doesnt mean they like the fact they are playing, Just look @ commercials, movies and anything else visual.
 Dee Grande said:
white people could go to the games with hoods on and there are white cats on here who'd swear they're just trying to keep their ears warm. i don't even bother going back & forth with these dumbasses
^^^^^ all of this ppl on here can say what they want but is true.

if your blk you better never ever up cause the second u do they gonna blow it up

and never ever let u forget it.how da is kobe still on there when it was clear he didnt that b**ch. hoe had mad with others before him. Vick yea i do not agree with what he did but cmon dont give me this we all love dogs i have a dog and i took him to get look at cause he was sick the pound was rite next to me and there was tons of ppl given dogs cats everything back knowing damn well those dogs about to die when u send them to the pound. PPl k!ll dogs everyday a white just was on youtube throwing puppies into the ing lake so dont give me this we love dogs . PPl was just waiting for him to fail and when he did they went at him now they still wanna talk about this dog yet dog s have been up since 2006 smh... t.o & ohco have no buz been up there never did anything off the field and are great players. But because they are funny and y and rich and blk ppl wanna yet everytime they ing walk left instead of right its all over espn like its 9/11 or something. If there so d then why report everything they do all the damn time. makes no damn sense all Lebron did was change teams it was his right to do so and no one dissin espn who wanted to air the everyone just blaming LBJ like it was all him smh if a white player would of done that i bet there wouldnt be half as much .

hell dan gilbert called him all type of names and acted like a bitter old slave master after the north won the civil war and ppl was acting like what he said was coo. But if ocho or someone would of said that about a player all hell would brake loose. Blks always gonna have it worst if your blk and rich u cant make no mistake but if your white its all good you will get mult chances thats a fact.
 7 years ago '06        #97
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
^^^^^ all of this ppl on here can say what they want but is true.

if your blk you better never ever up cause the second u do they gonna blow it up

and never ever let u forget it.how da is kobe still on there when it was clear he didnt that b**ch. hoe had mad with others before him. Vick yea i do not agree with what he did but cmon dont give me this we all love dogs i have a dog and i took him to get look at cause he was sick the pound was rite next to me and there was tons of ppl given dogs cats everything back knowing damn well those dogs about to die when u send them to the pound. PPl k!ll dogs everyday a white just was on youtube throwing puppies into the ing lake so dont give me this we love dogs . PPl was just waiting for him to fail and when he did they went at him now they still wanna talk about this dog yet dog s have been up since 2006 smh... t.o & ohco have no buz been up there never did anything off the field and are great players. But because they are funny and y and rich and blk ppl wanna yet everytime they ing walk left instead of right its all over espn like its 9/11 or something. If there so d then why report everything they do all the damn time. makes no damn sense all Lebron did was change teams it was his right to do so and no one dissin espn who wanted to air the everyone just blaming LBJ like it was all him smh if a white player would of done that i bet there wouldnt be half as much .

hell dan gilbert called him all type of names and acted like a bitter old slave master after the north won the civil war and ppl was acting like what he said was coo. But if ocho or someone would of said that about a player all hell would brake loose. Blks always gonna have it worst if your blk and rich u cant make no mistake but if your white its all good you will get mult chances thats a fact.
lot's of dumb s**t in this post and u fail for quoting a known attention wh0ore, who claims to be a black activist as well.... shows u are a follower and can't think for yourself

the cliche thing to say would be that big ben isn't on the list correct? but then thier is 2 proven murders in the league in stallworth and little who aren't on the list either correct?... TBH I think everybody forgot about the leaonard little incident... don't hate kobe personaly, but thiers other reasons besides the r*pe case, why he is on the list.... this site is mainly black and half of them hate him anyway... your acting like blacks didn't vote in this poll anyway.... and also leaving out that basketball n football is mainly black athletes.... you could make a case for the steriods in baseball, but then every race is equally as guilty

not doubting that race may be a factor, but you sure as hell aren't the person that would give a good response
 7 years ago '06        #98
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Maroon_Tiger said:
this..

the others have been around longer, but nobody has been hated more than lebron for no good reason
the averege tom, d!ck , or harry doesn't follow sports close enough to hate the people who should really be hated, if thier is even that many lol....point is, it's a general poll to the averege joe... thier gonna be more inclined to name drop people they heard of, when the question presents itself.... and obviously everybody knows who owens and ocho are, cause they are 2 of the biggest attetion wh0ores in all of sports and have thier own tv shows...

and the espn 1 show didn't help brons case.... and most black people didn't care for it as well....
 7 years ago '08        #99
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
it's clearly because they all wear sneakers. being black is just a coincidence. it always is
 7 years ago '08        #100
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
How is Floyd Mayweather not number 1, people buy PPV just to hope he loses :lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy