Official SNF New York Giants @ Indianapolis Colts Avy bets/Game Thread NBC 8:20 pm EDT

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #301
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 shadymilkman said:
what did jacobs do?
threw a helmet in the stands because he's an idiot and cant control his emotions
 7 years ago '04        #302
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,549 | Props total: 13167 13167
 shadymilkman said:
what did jacobs do?
He got a tattoo, and realized what he did, he was so upset he threw his helmet into the crowd.

Lol, just kidding.

All I heard is he tried to get fired up, or get the team fired up, or he was pissed off and during his actions he "accidentally" threw his helmet in the crowd.

Goodell is going to r*pe his pockets.
 09-19-2010, 10:32 PM         #303
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
peyton declined the interview????

didnt want lil bro to catch feelings??
 7 years ago '07        #304
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 HotepSuns said:
the beginning of this game...i swear it was like our d-line was invisible.....and while i'm at it so was our o-line....both things i said had to step up....
fewell just outsmarted himself starting off the game with 3 DEs and one linebacker on the field the colts just ran the ball down they throat.not for nothing when the base defense got back on the field they played better

im not even gonna speak on the oline
 7 years ago '07        #305
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 24/7foamz said:
fewell just outsmarted himself starting off the game with 3 DEs and one linebacker on the field the colts just ran the ball down they throat.not for nothing when the base defense got back on the field they played better

when the base d was on the field they scored 1 offensive f**king td

with that fancy lookin s**t they were r*ped for 24 points and i dunno wtf gilbride gameplan was to come out throwin like crazy
 09-19-2010, 10:35 PM         #306
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:

yeah we had safeties basically having to play like lb's...deon grant was getting k!lled...

and i'm completely disgusted with our o-line....i hope this a.ss whipping wakes them up...
 7 years ago '08        #307
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 drama_kiNg said:
Well f**k, thats the game

Bruh you posted this at 10:30...you knew the game was over at what 8:45...that would be around the Colts second drive.
 7 years ago '07        #308
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Syphernix said:
when the base d was on the field they scored 1 offensive f**king td

with that fancy lookin s**t they were r*ped for 24 points and i dunno wtf gilbride gameplan was to come out throwin like crazy
i dont know why fewell would even do that dumb s**t.i can see goff not getting alot of reps this game,but i thought bulluck suppose to be good in pass coverage?! why not have wilkinson out there at linebacker?

gilbride is a damn idiot along with coughlin when i seen the first play call i knew it was gonna be a long night.a reverse with manningham on a speed defense?!

HotepSuns said:
yeah we had safeties basically having to play like lb's...deon grant was getting k!lled...

and i'm completely disgusted with our o-line....i hope this a.ss whipping wakes them up...

yea u would think fewell wouldve made the change after the first td but he waited to it was 17-0 to do so
 7 years ago '04        #309
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 BrownBag said:
bears bout to whoop that a.ss week four

elii look like that brother who is always second and commits suicide

i knew peyton was about to lite them up
this retard

cutler is no peyton
 09-19-2010, 11:06 PM         #310
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boy oh boy was I right... smh

Illstreet said:
I'll never put it past Kevin Gilbride completely ruining an offensive game plan
^^^^^^^He seemed to, against all odds, out do himself tonight.

Statements as to the Game and the Giants:

1. Kevin Gilbride should not even be allowed to fly back on the team plane. He's a total joke.

2. Dwight Freeney clearly went up to David Dheil before the game and showed him a Paternity test... Because Dheil acted like Freeney's son the entire f**ken night. Dheil should be absolutely ashamed of himself. He should offer to pay back his game check back to the team.

3. Why in the coaching staff's mind was Hakeem Nicks not healthy enough to start(and in essence hampering our Running Prospects with the non run blocking Manningham being on the field), but he was healthy enough to be out there in garbage time playing meaningless minutes at the end of the game?

f**k you.

4. Brandon Jacobs needs to get his act together, or get the f**k out... I've defended and took it easy on this dude for the longest... But now it's enough. Stop acting like a baby. Stop being a b**ch. Shape up, or ship out...

5. I have no comment as to the Defense... I'm somewhere inbetween thinking they are a complete joke... And just giving Peyton the credit because he quite clearly is the best to ever play the game. But they stunk the joint up...

And lastly, to anyone whom I'm was claiming our D was back, or we were an elite team... My apologies. We we will never be a great team again as long as Kevin Gilbride is a.ssociated with this team in any way shape or form...

And oh yeah... Coughlin... Take control of your coaching staff, or you can get the f**k out too.

The amount of talent on this Giants team is sickening... And it's all being flushed down the f**ken toliet.
 09-19-2010, 11:07 PM         #311
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Week 2 is it time for the Giants to panic?

Just jokes yall had a rough game, its just one game though
 7 years ago '04        #312
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 -BigC- said:
Week 2 is it time for the Giants to panic?

Just jokes yall had a rough game, its just one game though
yea, not like we 0-2
 7 years ago '05        #313
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 32 32
Coughlin better get his coachin staff in check or he gunna be watchin his back by week 8... I was watchin the Jets/Pats halftime show and Bill cowher is a way better coach then an analyst
 7 years ago '07        #314
24/7foamz 
space
space
killdrive(never liked him) but coughlin once again where was jpp?! i see tolferson out there before him? are you serious coughlin?! once again why is joseph inactive?! these two might of helped out there because other then kiwi peyton wasnt touched all damn night.damn shame the top 2 draft picks cant even get on the damn field

oh yea coughlin if you see your tackles getting r*ped you might want to put a tight end over there or atleast have your rb chip him something.

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 09-19-2010 at 11:27 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #315
SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,058 | Props total: 67836 67836
wow giants got owned
 7 years ago '09        #316
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Damn That Was A Beating
 09-20-2010, 02:01 AM         #317
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants suck balls.
 7 years ago '09        #318
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
its tollefson, not tolferson.
 7 years ago '04        #319
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
 JoeyTheGod said:
Giants suck balls.
your sig says it all kid ur dumb as a box of rocks
 7 years ago '09        #320
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
whether you predicted the giants going 12-4 or 6-10 this is probably a game you had us losing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy