Jay-Z And Eminem Bring Dr. Dre x 50 Cent x Kanye West x Nicki Minaj x Drake To Yankee Stadium

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
thechef 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,290 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Storchaveli said:
Questions to those who went (can't tell from the videos):

1) How was the crowd energy when 50 came out? To me it seems that it isn't the same. Watching the vid, it doesn't really feel the same seeing him come out on stage now like it did in the early 2000's. Before it was like "Holy s**t it's 50!"... now it seems like people go "Oh yeah it's 50." Am I wrong?

2) How was the NY crowd feeling Dre?

3) Nicki Minaj is f**kin ugly. That's not a question. Just fact.



1-.crowd was happy as f**k when he came out, and they went bananas when he did "I get money".

2- dre got a lot of love, especially when he did nothin but a g thang.

3. her a.ss is on point, but beyonce was lookin RIGHT.
 8 years ago '08        #22
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24884 24884
Dre is lucking he didn't get shot, f**got a.ss was repping Redsox not to long ago
 8 years ago '04        #23
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 24 24
 Storchaveli said:
Questions to those who went (can't tell from the videos):

1) How was the crowd energy when 50 came out? To me it seems that it isn't the same. Watching the vid, it doesn't really feel the same seeing him come out on stage now like it did in the early 2000's. Before it was like "Holy s**t it's 50!"... now it seems like people go "Oh yeah it's 50." Am I wrong?

2) How was the NY crowd feeling Dre?

3) Nicki Minaj is f**kin ugly. That's not a question. Just fact.

Nah, when fif came out the crowd went nuts. he got them even more hyped. He came out with the gucci s**t again lol.

The crowd went nuts for Dre too, but they def went crazier in the detroit show(from what i can tell via video) but he still got mad love. EVERYONE was singling along to nuthin but a G thang. I wish they would've done forgot about dre....guess they can't play that with a live band or something

Overall like most have said on here...Em k!lled it and jay shut the building down. hit after hit...verse after verse...it was crazy.

side note...bob did his thing also. dude is dope live. j. cole was cool to, but his set was crazy short...like 20 minutes i think.
 8 years ago '04        #24
lzrich 
space
avatar space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, I bet thats a tight a.ss concert, wish I was in New York to go!
 8 years ago '04        #25
thechef 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,290 | Props total: 2429 2429
eminem's set alone was more than worth the money, but add jay-z's set on top of it, and it was a classic concert. my opinion, it'll be awhile before someone tops this.

when are you gonna see eminem, jay-z, 50, dre, kanye, etc... on the same stage again?


s**t, i see bigfoot more than i see dre in public!


also, i know i ain't the only one with a glimmer of hope that snoop would've came out once dre did still dre and nuthin but a g thing...
 8 years ago '04        #26
thechef 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,290 | Props total: 2429 2429
 The N said:
Dre is lucking he didn't get shot, f**got a.ss was repping Redsox not to long ago
he ain't dumb enuff to come out and rep the bosox in the bronx...
 09-14-2010, 10:38 AM         #27
NYItalianDevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=thechef;16955061]eminem's set alone was more than worth the money, but add jay-z's set on top of it, and it was a classic concert. my opinion, it'll be awhile before someone tops this.

this i cant wait for tonight

when are you gonna see eminem, jay-z, 50, dre, kanye, etc... on the same stage again?

:agreement6: probably never


s**t, i see bigfoot more than i see dre in public!

 8 years ago '04        #28
thechef 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,290 | Props total: 2429 2429
 knives said:
Nah, when fif came out the crowd went nuts. he got them even more hyped. He came out with the gucci s**t again lol.

The crowd went nuts for Dre too, but they def went crazier in the detroit show(from what i can tell via video) but he still got mad love. EVERYONE was singling along to nuthin but a G thang. I wish they would've done forgot about dre....guess they can't play that with a live band or something

Overall like most have said on here...Em k!lled it and jay shut the building down. hit after hit...verse after verse...it was crazy.

side note...bob did his thing also. dude is dope live. j. cole was cool to, but his set was crazy short...like 20 minutes i think.

can't front, i haven't heard much of j cole's stuff, but he was nice. b.o.b was aight, ran a little too long (my opinion).
 8 years ago '09        #29
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 238 238
the show was f**king nuts gotta be the best show ever, also when 50 came out he got a good cheer and he did k!ll it
 8 years ago '10        #30
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
i thought it was only two concerts in newyork

or is it three sun-tues?
 8 years ago '05        #31
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
f**k i wanted kanye in detroit, whatever though haha
 8 years ago '08        #32
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 proof1984 said:
stupid question fam
I meant as their own... Individual songs... not together
 8 years ago '08        #33
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Birdman's Back said:
the question i got is r they gonna release these concerts on DVD or what?
Hopefully
 09-14-2010, 12:28 PM         #34
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the real, beyonce sounds amazing live. gotta give her credit
 8 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28484 28484
 francnad4 said:
!

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #36
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Em is bugging with that f**kin hat
 09-14-2010, 12:38 PM         #37
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had to find a jay thread to ask this in... any of you heard a new song from him over the weekend where he says something along the lines of "think hov's illuminati" and something about "god body." Definitely a newer verse.

No this was not free mason. I heard it late friday night on the radio during one of their late night mixes and its been bugging me ever since since he k!lled the verse. Anybody?
 8 years ago '09        #38
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 238 238
 renothebest said:
i thought it was only two concerts in newyork

or is it three sun-tues?
yeah only 2, yesterday was the first show and today is the last one
 8 years ago '09        #39
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,585 | Props total: 9415 9415
dope!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #40
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 6 6
 mdoggslim said:
had to find a jay thread to ask this in... any of you heard a new song from him over the weekend where he says something along the lines of "think hov's illuminati" and something about "god body." Definitely a newer verse.

No this was not free mason. I heard it late friday night on the radio during one of their late night mixes and its been bugging me ever since since he k!lled the verse. Anybody?
Usher feat. Jay-Z - Hot Toddy

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy