Jay-Z And Eminem Bring Dr. Dre x 50 Cent x Kanye West x Nicki Minaj x Drake To Yankee Stadium

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2010, 07:50 AM         #2
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #3
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
Man that concert was rudiculous! Kanye k!lled it, building went crazy for dre and 50, eminem's set was awesome (ALL the women went nuts), and during the break before jay-z came out, I even saw a blonde chick give a 10 year old a lapdance! Lol

then jay-z to shut it down, it was perfect. He even stayed a few minutes longer and did some older tracks, it was crazy. so glad I went!
 7 years ago '04        #4
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 252 252
I wanted to go last night so badly but didnt get a chance to get decent tickets at a decent price..wanna go 2nite but have my first class of the semester..fml
 7 years ago '04        #5
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 thechef said:
Man that concert was rudiculous! Kanye k!lled it, building went crazy for dre and 50, eminem's set was awesome (ALL the women went nuts), and during the break before jay-z came out, I even saw a blonde chick give a 10 year old a lapdance! Lol

then jay-z to shut it down, it was perfect. He even stayed a few minutes longer and did some older tracks, it was crazy. so glad I went!
thats part of the show..he does that at every show.
 7 years ago '08        #6
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Em needs to stop f**kin around wit garbage...
 7 years ago '08        #7
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 thechef said:

What were the songs that Em and Jay did...
 7 years ago '07        #8
PLAN_B 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 23 23
they just did renegade...what else could they have done??
concert was amazing. crowd was going crazy em k!lled that s**t and Jay shut the f**king building down.
 09-14-2010, 09:00 AM         #9
NYItalianDevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i cant wait to go tonight
 09-14-2010, 09:08 AM         #10
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone f**ken k!lled it. they brought out everyboday

d12, 50cent, lloyd banks, b.o.b, dr. dre, nicki minaj, kanye, drake, coldplay, beyonce. probably missing one or 2 lol.

yea em shut the building down. jay did his thing. that monster track live was INSANE.
 09-14-2010, 09:16 AM         #11
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
stupid question fam
 7 years ago '04        #12
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
 Jade Yorker said:
Em: Cinderella man, love the way you lie, cleaning out my closet, business, square-dance, not afraid, sing for the moment, no love, patiently waiting w/ 50, snoops part on still dre and g-thing, f!ght music my band and purple pills with d-12

Jay: p.s.a, young forever with beyonce, monster, power remix, lighters up with drake, on to the next one with swizz, jigga what jigga who, h to the izzo, heart of the city with chris Martin, jigga my n*gga, hard knock life, thank you, empire state of mind, d.o.a, run this town, remix of encore.

On a side note, the live band was insane, brought the music to another level. I missed a couple songs here and there but that was the bulk of it. And no rhianna or Alicia keys, but nicki minaj and beyonce's fine a.ss made up for it.

And kanye's chain was ridiculous. I was in the 400 section and I could see that thing clearly, it was like a midget hangin from his necklace (luda).

Last edited by thechef; 09-14-2010 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: More
 7 years ago '04        #13
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 5550 5550
section 124 tonight b**chessssssssssssssssssss

if your in the tristate and you dont got tickets:

7 years ago '04        #14
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 1431 1431
I went last nite too..Shiat was bananas'! too bad for the people who are going tonite..Alot of the performers who came out yesterday wont be their tonite..
 09-14-2010, 09:29 AM         #15
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The elite team has formed and Jay, Diddy, Lil Wayne, Kanye, Eminem, and 50 are running the game. Watch Lil Wayne get out and do a song with 50.
 7 years ago '06        #16
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Questions to those who went (can't tell from the videos):

1) How was the crowd energy when 50 came out? To me it seems that it isn't the same. Watching the vid, it doesn't really feel the same seeing him come out on stage now like it did in the early 2000's. Before it was like "Holy s**t it's 50!"... now it seems like people go "Oh yeah it's 50." Am I wrong?

2) How was the NY crowd feeling Dre?

3) Nicki Minaj is f**kin ugly. That's not a question. Just fact.
 09-14-2010, 10:32 AM         #17
NYItalianDevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
everyone f**ken k!lled it. they brought out everyboday

d12, 50cent, lloyd banks, b.o.b, dr. dre, nicki minaj, kanye, drake, coldplay, beyonce. probably missing one or 2 lol.

yea em shut the building down. jay did his thing. that monster track live was INSANE.
 7 years ago '07        #18
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
Nice! One of my friends went to this show. His seats kinda sucked, but he said the crowd went absolutely insane went Jay-Z came out.

Anyone know where i can see pics of last night and tonights (after it happens) shows?
 7 years ago '06        #19
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
the question i got is r they gonna release these concerts on DVD or what?
 7 years ago '04        #20
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
Questions to those who went (can't tell from the videos):

1) How was the crowd energy when 50 came out? To me it seems that it isn't the same. Watching the vid, it doesn't really feel the same seeing him come out on stage now like it did in the early 2000's. Before it was like "Holy s**t it's 50!"... now it seems like people go "Oh yeah it's 50." Am I wrong?

2) How was the NY crowd feeling Dre?

3) Nicki Minaj is f**kin ugly. That's not a question. Just fact.
Crowd was just blah kinda for 50.. almost like no one really cared... they cheered, but not the way they used to..

Building went crazy for dr dre tho.. it was insane.. went crazy they asked who was waiting for detox also
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy