When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
for those having trouble doing the moves im sure its because its a demo and stripped down
 7 years ago '04        #162
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17469 17469
NBA 2k11 party is this weekend ive been hearing which means this s**t should leak in the next week
 7 years ago '04        #163
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 BigC75 said:
Everybody...please catch ur breath! Its only a DEMO....that means it is NOT a complete copy of the actual game thats coming out. To all that says they're gonna wait for Elite..it comes out the same day I believe so thats on U to buy that P.O.S. U know NBA2k11 is superior... cmon Son
A demo is supose to entice you to buy the full game, this means that you have to showoff... going on this demo, im not a buyer...

As for Elite, I will wait for that demo before I pass judgement, I will say this tho, Live was an OK game last year as compared to there previous efforts, there coming with a brand new way to play, if its anything like wen NHL introduced the skillstick, this might revolutionize how we play basketball games...

I work for my money so if im not impressed I'll just keep on playing 2k10 because his airness is no reason to buy a game...
 7 years ago '04        #164
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Honestly if elite released a demo and it was a.sscheeks you guys wouldn't be saying its only a demo. Stop trying to play both sides of the fence and keep s**t consistent. Damn
 7 years ago '04        #165
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 nitetrain8601 said:
Honestly if elite released a demo and it was a.sscheeks you guys wouldn't be saying its only a demo. Stop trying to play both sides of the fence and keep s**t consistent. Damn
I will say it's only a demo...i'm renting Elite the day it comes out...so i'll be giving it a try...but I am BUYING 2K11... i'm giving Elite a chance well depending on the Demo...if they only release a 1 4 min quarter stripped down version of ELite then nope...but if they do the "EA Demo" and release a four quarter game 4 minutes a quarter so you can get a good feel for the game and it's wack then f**k them...
 7 years ago '05        #166
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
They have the shot release down again finally...I dropped 17pts & 3ast with Kobe.

I wish I could have recorded the replay of Rondo making Fish fall and then throwing an ally to KG in the same sequence. I was like :wow:
 7 years ago '06        #167
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Lol at n*ggas waiting for Elite like its gonna be anything close to 2K!! haha go head tho waste yo 59.99 son. All the smart ppl will be on 2K playin the best sports game ever while u in the Elite lobby with 12 n*ggas online hahaha
i dont see how anyone one could not be impressed by this demo. i thinks its amazing and i couldnt be any happier to blow $60 on a game. Graphics is on point, AI of my teammates give u (Kobe) room to work and make cuts/picks, controls are revamped and give u much more control to do exactly what u wanna do once u master the sticks, more animations and movement is much more fluid.
all i need is to try out Jordan Challenges and see whats new in NBAToday 2.0. also the new My Player seems dope. 2K11>Elite 15
 09-15-2010, 02:46 PM         #168
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
They have the shot release down again finally...I dropped 17pts & 3ast with Kobe.

I wish I could have recorded the replay of Rondo making Fish fall and then throwing an ally to KG in the same sequence. I was like :wow:

hell yeah rondo did fisher dirrrrrrrrrrrrttttty when i was playing this dude fell hard lol and rondo took it to the hoop and did that fake layup move with the hand switch then later he got him again with a cross then a oop to perk but then perk landed wrong hurt his ankle lol
 7 years ago '04        #169
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
this game sucks!
 7 years ago '04        #170
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17469 17469
 TheT said:

shot release is a.ss. Feels the same whether its bad or good . In 2k10 i knew when my shot was gonna miss or go in. Pretty much feels random now and im a HUGE 2k fan and refuse to play anything else. It could be becuase its on pro but in the demo every shot feels like its going in
 7 years ago '04        #171
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,057 | Props total: 19911 19911
 erickonasis said:
shot release is a.ss. Feels the same whether its bad or good . In 2k10 i knew when my shot was gonna miss or go in. Pretty much feels random now and im a HUGE 2k fan and refuse to play anything else. It could be becuase its on pro but in the demo every shot feels like its going in
isnt that what every player hopes for but it doesn't always turn out that way????

im one of those that hated 2k10 and anyone that praised it i looked at as an idiot....

but to say this is a.ss like some here have... you dudes suck and have no idea what you're talking about... go get Elite and let the big boys play the real basketball game.... I guess if 2k made NFL games dudes will be sucking off madden.
 7 years ago '06        #172
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
after replaying the demo the game is going to be great... u have to use the post more and no more hail mary passes from out of bounds!
 7 years ago '04        #173
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
 TheT said:

I felt like I was the only one who thought the shot releases were way too quick in 2k10..

s**t felt unnatural and the fact that they didn't address it in a patch just prevented me from enjoying the game..
 7 years ago '04        #174
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 nitetrain8601 said:
Honestly, I was hyped cas I know Jordan don't put his name on bulls**t. Then I played it, then I was like how could the GOAT allow himself to be in this pile of s**t? It's honestly no different than last year. And why did they make backing down so much harder than 09. s**t is horrible. I'm going to see what Elite does.

yeah 2k is a pile of s**t, annnnnnnnnd paris hilton is a genius, wocka flocka is the best rapper alive,brian pumpers watch is only 1 of 3 in the whole world... ummm,ect
 7 years ago '05        #175
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,092 | Props total: 10780 10780
yo Ill... this might be your problem:

One thing you'll learn with Isomotion.

Hesitation dribbles may be the cause of many peoples troubles.. Hesitation is a quick tap of the LEFT TRIGGER. Size Ups are done when you hold the LEFT trigger and left go. The hesitation dribble is the one thats a bit slow and drawn out. Many people may be triggering that and not even know it.

MAKE YOUR TRIGGER PRESSES WITH PURPOSE.

A quick HOLD of the left trigger and sizeup, and letting go of the trigger is ALMOST identical to a HESITATION tap.

Ever since keeping away from the hesitation 90% of the time, I've having a lot more success with basic cross overs and quick action size up motions. The hesitation is the anchor in the system messing up the flow.
 7 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 P-Hill said:
yo Ill... this might be your problem:
Thank P i'm gonna try that in a few... that actually sounds like what i'm doing...cuz my guy will look like he's starting an animation then do nothing...i'm like damn i can't f**king do anything but shoot...which is cool cuz the mehcanics for that are ill...but I wanted to posterize someone but..just could never get close enough to the basket to try
 7 years ago '05        #177
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space

[video - click to view]

How can anyone call this game trash? lmfao!
 7 years ago '04        #178
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,057 | Props total: 19911 19911
 Calamity said:

yeah 2k is a pile of s**t, annnnnnnnnd paris hilton is a genius, wocka flocka is the best rapper alive,brian pumpers watch is only 1 of 3 in the whole world... ummm,ect
wow i read that dudes comment.... dude is a straight bird... i swear... the IQ levels are just astonishing.
 7 years ago '04        #179
space
space
yeah Thank P you're the s**t..that's exactly what I was doing wrong... I was Stutter stepping not even trying too... ahh man it's on now...thanks bro
 7 years ago '05        #180
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
yeah Thank P you're the s**t..that's exactly what I was doing wrong... I was Stutter stepping not even trying too... ahh man it's on now...thanks bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy