Chargers @ Chiefs / Monday Night Football Official Thread

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #341
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 741 741
hell motherf**king yeah b**ches.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-14-2010, 12:21 AM         #342
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
10/22 68 yards passing????
Played better than Kobe in game 7 Finals.
 7 years ago '07        #343
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 MosDefinition said:
if they can play like that all season :hyper:
Maaaaaaaaan the offensive play calling gotta pick it up. But yeah defense was flying around and what do you know, Dorsey and Jackson showed something. Now all we need is Lewis too start over McGraw. Good dude but not a starter and Berry to get more comfortable.
 7 years ago '05        #344
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 TheBallDontLie said:
 7 years ago '04        #345
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
Good game
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #346
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 dionedre3000 said:
Maaaaaaaaan the offensive play calling gotta pick it up. But yeah defense was flying around and what do you know, Dorsey and Jackson showed something. Now all we need is Lewis too start over McGraw. Good dude but not a starter and Berry to get more comfortable.
i dont want to get to excited cause i'm honestly not surprised we won but it good to see them headed in the right direction

that defense tonight looked better than ive seen in more than a decade reminded of that neil smith derrick thomas era defense

and derrick johnson tonight reminded me of why i was so pissed when he didnt play alot last season
 7 years ago '07        #347
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 MosDefinition said:
i dont want to get to excited cause i'm honestly not surprised we won but it good to see them headed in the right direction

that defense tonight looked better than ive seen in more than a decade reminded of that neil smith derrick thomas era defense
Those were some good times. Headed that way hopefully.
 7 years ago '04        #348
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
What a game wow you think Chargers miss their players? More specifically V Jackson they looked like s**t out there double gates and win, KC won the game off that Charles run and off special teams plays mainly and defense was stout at times also the rain didn't help Rivers and his small hands lol he was so mad lmao. Like I thought this proves Chargers are overrated SUPERBOWL PREDICTION my a.ss you don't lose all those good veteran players and than just draft a rookie RB and automatically think thats gonna make you better.

KC is going to be a tough place to play once again that place was loud KC got the best fans no lie. Boxden has some pretty loyal KC fans too shout out to them.

Arenas and McCluster are problems to go along with Charles. They need to draft a game breaking WR like J. Jones and they will be a force in a few years.

AFC WEST IS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN.

side note Eric Berry had a tough game played like s**t all day but its expected out of rookie.

Last edited by K1; 09-14-2010 at 12:32 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #349
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
DJ was balling. He had like 12 tackles today. Good to see him go all out. Him, Flowers, Dorsey were huge for us.
 7 years ago '04        #350
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
What a game wow you think Chargers miss their players? More specifically V Jackson they looked like s**t out there double gates and win, KC won the game off that Charles run and off special teams plays mainly and defense was stout at times also the rain didn't help Rivers and his small hands lol he was so mad lmao. Like I thought this proves Chargers are overrated SUPERBOWL PREDICTION my a.ss you don't lose all those good veteran players and than just draft a rookie RB and automatically think thats gonna make you better.

KC is going to be a tough place to play once again that place was loud KC got the best fans no lie. Boxden has some pretty loyal KC fans too shout out to them.

Arenas and McCluster are problems to go along with Charles. They need to draft a game breaking WR like J. Jones and they will be a force in a few years.

side note Eric Berry had a tough game played like s**t all day but its expected out of rookie.
i seriously think 9 wins can win this division
 7 years ago '04        #351
space
space
 TYO said:
DJ was balling. He had like 12 tackles today. Good to see him go all out. Him, Flowers, Dorsey were huge for us.
nothing like the combo of a pissed off talented player in a contract year with a great defensive coordinator who wont let the coach and gm be petty and sit him on the bench

it will probably be his last year in kc so hes playing for a big contract somewhere else
 7 years ago '04        #352
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
Kc!!!
 7 years ago '04        #353
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i seriously think 9 wins can win this division
I seriously think 8 wins can win the division lol we are all pretty equal and mediocre to good but none are great this year

If we had the Patriots, Colts, Ravens, or Bengals in our division we would be screwed lol
 7 years ago '09        #354
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
 MosDefinition said:
nothing like the combo of a pissed off talented player in a contract year with a great defensive coordinator who wont let the coach and gm be petty and sit him on the bench

it will probably be his last year in kc so hes playing for a big contract somewhere else
I hope we dont let dude leave. DJ, Belcher, Studebaker, Tamba...could be real nasty in a few years.
 7 years ago '04        #355
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 TheBallDontLie said:
5 time champ. U mad?
 7 years ago '04        #356
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:

AFCW is wide open? after week one you make that prediction? c'mon man..Don't you remember last season?
 7 years ago '04        #357
Lester86 
space
space
FYI during the Norv era, Chargers have started 2-3 and have ended up winning the division..

AS ALWAYS
 7 years ago '04        #358
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Lester86 said:
AFCW is wide open? after week one you make that prediction? c'mon man..Don't you remember last season?
AFC West is wide open big time and your dumb to think other wise you guys just got beat by a team that had their QB throw for 86 yards total because you guys couldn't stop their RB and special teams. You think you guys are a better team than last year honestly?

That o-line has issues, yall miss McNeal Rivers is gonna crumble with a real pass rush
That receiving core is a joke, only scary one is Gates, yall miss Jackson
Rookie RB who fumbled in his first game, expect more this happens when rookies fumble early and looks horrible in pass protection, yall miss LT
Weak a.ss pass rush, merriman won't help he hasn't been the same since he roided
Special Teams is AWFUL just down right terrible.
Secondary remains to be seen because it wasn't tested at all Chiefs just decided to run it all game

Lester86 said:
FYI during the Norv era, Chargers have started 2-3 and have ended up winning the division..

AS ALWAYS
Win the division and never do s**t in the playoffs

AS ALWAYS

Last edited by K1; 09-14-2010 at 12:56 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #359
Lester86 
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
AFC West is wide open big time and your dumb to think other wise. You think you guys are a better team than last year honestly?

That o-line has issues, yall miss McNeal Rivers is gonna crumble with a real pass rush
That receiving core is a joke, only scary one is Gates, yall miss Jackson
Rookie RB who fumbled in his first game, expect more this happens when rookies fumble early and looks horrible in pass protection, yall miss LT
Weak a.ss pass rush, merriman won't help he hasn't been the same since he roided
Special Teams is AWFUL just down right terrible.
Secondary remains to be seen because it wasn't tested at all Chiefs just decided to run it all game

Win the division and never do s**t in the playoffs

AS ALWAYS
Bolded - I'll say it again, you're gonna make these concrete judgments after week one???
 7 years ago '04        #360
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Lester86 said:
Bolded - I'll say it again, you're gonna make these concrete judgments after week one???
Well considering I said similar things before week one yeah I think they are more than judgments they are close to facts you guys struggled in the areas I talked about tonight point blank no way around it.

your biggest play was a broken play blown coverage TD because of the mistake of a rookie safety.

you guys have only 2 real relevant players on offense now, Rivers and Gates. Rivers gets flustered easy when things aren't going his way. Gates can easily be taken out of the game by double coverage. Who are we really supposed to be scared of in that offense other than those 2?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago