What Have We Learned: Week 1

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
180 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #161
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,237 | Props total: 2746 2746
i've learned that u don't learn anything till week 10
 8 years ago '08        #162
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,431 | Props total: 430 430
- After Santana Moss we have no #2 wideout. Devin Thomas can't suck that bad that he is the #4

- Devin Thomas will beast at Kick Returner

- Laron Landry is back at his natural position. Oh he is a beast. 13 solo tackles
 8 years ago '08        #163
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,886 | Props total: 15160 15160
 ozWinston said:
We learned (or will learn) that the Jets aren't real, and n*ggas need to stop drinking the kool-aid unless they wanna get there hopes up for failure
Them n*ggas aint played yet bruh..u sound like a hater (or will learn)

Colts Defense is shaky but I knew that...and the offense will come together soon enuff wit 18 calling the shots.

Saints fans smelling themselves still...

AFC South could get 3 teams in the playoffs

Lions were robbed

Carolina fans we might be in for a long season on offense...with 2 top 6 rushers from last year you throw it 3 times on the 2 and it gets picked on 4th down

Giants fans--u should be worried...that wasn't an impressive win for yall.
 09-13-2010, 10:48 AM         #164
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
@ the giants d being "back". the panthers offense blows minus the two rbs.
And we completely shut them both down.

And how about that Steve Smith guy of theirs? I've heard he's pretty good...
 09-13-2010, 10:54 AM         #165
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Just from reading this thread I can confirm...

Giants fans are over-rating themselves...There was alot of home cooking with the refs giving y'all 2 challenges that should have been reversed and alot of no calls

And if you think y'all defense is back after playing the Panthers offense then yall are slipping...Besides the Conservative play calling of John Fox we had no pass game and Moore lobbed more passes than anything...That game was given to y'all more than y'all took it...
Oh man stop it and wash your f**ken v*gina... "Home Cooking"... smh

The Hakeem Nicks sideline catch was just that, a catch... The ball never moved from the grip of his right hand. They reviewed it, and concluded that to be the case... You let yourself get swayed by f**ken Siragusa and Moose's dumb a.sses.

And the Eli 4th and 1 review you are right, Eli didn't get the 1st... But the fact remains that on the very play before that, the refs gave a 2 yards short spot to Bradshaw... So we should of had the 1st anyways.

@ you blaming those two calls on why yall lost... Fam, if I'm being really real with you, if our Special Teams hadn't been completely unprepared and playing like s**t, which gave yall the great field position in which all of your scores came, yall wouldn't have scored a single f**kin point...

@ The game was given to us... You sound like a butthurt pus*y.
 8 years ago '04        #166
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 1671 1671
-We need to learn that the football week isn't over till the last game
 09-13-2010, 11:02 AM         #167
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Nicks CLEARLY didnt have possesion of that catch, every analyst agreed that he didnt but whatever.
Yes he did...

I don't give a f**k what Moose and that fat f**k on the Sidelines watching on a little moniter says... The ball never even remotely moved from Nicks right hand grip... Never.

I was watching the game on a 50 Inch Pioneer Elite Plasma... The ball never moved an inch from his right hand.

It's not even a question. The refs had to see irrefutable evidence to overturn the call, and they did...
 8 years ago '05        #168
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
-Patriots look improved
-T.O. and 85, are both b**ches
 8 years ago '07        #169
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 Illstreet said:

The Hakeem Nicks sideline catch was just that, a catch... The ball never moved from the grip of his right hand. They reviewed it, and concluded that to be the case... You let yourself get swayed by f**ken Siragusa and Moose's dumb a.sses.

And the Eli 4th and 1 review you are right, Eli didn't get the 1st... But the fact remains that on the very play before that, the refs gave a 2 yards short spot to Bradshaw... So we should of had the 1st anyways.

@ you blaming those two calls on why yall lost... Fam, if I'm being really real with you, if our Special Teams hadn't been completely unprepared and playing like s**t, which gave yall the great field position in which all of your scores came, yall wouldn't have scored a single f**kin point...

8 years ago '05        #170
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 24/7foamz said:
im not one of those giant fans saying the defense is "back" i still see some problems(cant get off the field on 3rd down and the first half when moore dropped back he had all day)
but they did shut down your running game something they couldnt do last yr so thats an improvement.

as far as the "homecooking calls" come on fam that nicks catch was a catch and he got both feet down in bounds.its funny how u didnt mention how the refs gave ya a favorable spot on that bradshaw run where he clearly got the first down but the refs moved the ball back and made it 4th and 1

you complaining about calls but reality is if the wrs was catching the damn ball and not popping em up in the air for car players can pick em off and returning for good field position and the ST unit not sucking the panthers would never been in this game.you starting field position was at the 47 yd line! i dont recall any panthers drive where they had to drive the whole field on the giants defense
So that challenge that was called on the WR who was still moving the ball after he landed the one foot...then had control when the other foot went down and then his 3rd step was out of bounds...Even the announcers said it could go either way but the only reason they said that was because you can't disagree with the Refs because you would probably be working the concessions stands if you f**ked over a team opening up their new stadium...

So what about the 4th and 1...You talking about the play where Eli didn't even move before Dan Conner hit him and forced him back but they still gave him the first down?....How about the couple of Pass Interferences that y'all didn't get called on even when the announcer said it was a weird no call...It was so damn in the open but still was a no call...I mean you can think what you think and I'll think what I think but s**t just didn't seem right after the half time...
 8 years ago '05        #171
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Okay you stupid muthaf**ker let me explain to you something since idiots seem to roam the BX today...I'm not blaming the 2 calls on the lost but it set you up for scores that wouldn't have been obtain without them...You a real stupid muthaf**ker out of all the Giants fans I thought you was the smartest but you a dumb a.ss...but its whatever...We'll see how "good" that defense is next week when the colts slaughter yall...
 8 years ago '05        #172
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 LightsOut said:
Thanks for being the only smart person on here...these n*ggas act like the invincible after sucking the last 2 games of the season last year...WE BEAT THEM 41-9....GTFOH....We got rid of half our team...Got rid of our best Defensive Player...and still was leading at half time...Dudes get hyping over beating the youngest team in the NFL...
 8 years ago '05        #173
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
Nicks CLEARLY didnt have possesion of that catch, every analyst agreed that he didnt but whatever.

Matt Moore was throwing ducks and yall got a ton of redzone TOs. Honestly I wasnt impressed with the Giants at all yesterday, not like my team blew me away or anything but I still feel like were the best in the division.
Its funny...ONLY GIANT FANS DON'T SEE THIS s**t....
 09-13-2010, 11:28 AM         #174
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Okay you stupid muthaf**ker let me explain to you something since idiots seem to roam the BX today...I'm not blaming the 2 calls on the lost but it set you up for scores that wouldn't have been obtain without them...You a real stupid muthaf**ker out of all the Giants fans I thought you was the smartest but you a dumb a.ss...but its whatever...We'll see how "good" that defense is next week when the colts slaughter yall...
And Fam, as I've already explain to you, the Nicks catch was a catch, never moved a single inch from his right hand... And we should of had the 1st down on Bradshaw's run in the other scenario but we got a horrible spot.

So how are you really holding onto those two things as points we shouldn't have had? That's just ridiculous.

And my entire point about the Giants Defense being back is this...

Didn't yall with basically the exact same Team take it to our a.sses in the last game of last year and run all over us???? Did Matt Moore not earn his starting job this year based mostly off of that performance?

Yes...

And did our Defense not man handle your offense yesterday with the exception of the Smith TD and the two 3rd and Longs???

Yes...

So that's my point... If anyone thinks that the Defense that crumbled down the stretch last year is still the Giants D, then you've got a suprise coming.

Just take a look at the last two regular season games we've played(both against the Panthers with practically the same exact team), and see the differences in our D.
 09-13-2010, 11:30 AM         #175
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Its funny...ONLY GIANT FANS DON'T SEE THIS s**t....
You know who else didn't see it?... The Referee who overrturned the call and ruled it a Catch because he saw irrefutable evidence.

@ you getting hyped up now by a Former Cowboy, and now by Cowboys(Ellz) and an Eagles(LightsOut) fans...

It was a catch. It was ruled a catch after review. Get over it.
 8 years ago '09        #176
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
 ems the god said:
the steelers can compete with any team in just about any circumstance. Still nervous about baltimore.
be afraid of tennessee
 8 years ago '09        #177
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
Damn i just realized how bad oakland is..and the patriots got their first round pick in this upcoming draft..they might have a top 5 pick
 8 years ago '04        #178
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,349 | Props total: 15080 15080
Ronde Barber is still that n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #179
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
this majestic dude is all fired up over here.
 8 years ago '04        #180
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 123 123
i'm a Giants fan, but Eli looked shaky as f**k out there....3 picks, unexcusable.....almost every pass he threw out there was behind the receiver.....not to mention all the passes were so high, the receivers had to jump & turn around to catch the s**t, which is gonna get one of our Prime WRs injured if he keeps that s**t up all season............it's not ur rookie year anymore man, stop bein so scared to get hit.......it forces bad mistakes.......

Peyton>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eli.

Jacobs has lost it. Dude wasn't doing s**t.

Bradshaw didn't do too well, but he's about 20x faster than jacobs & actually gets positive yards most of the time...

Nicks is a beast.

against a tougher offense, our defense is gonna have problems.

we are seriously missing Feeley on the Special Teams.

our Punts/Kicks were terrible.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago