What Have We Learned: Week 1

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Staszy said:
A woman most likely put in the rule that made Calvin Johnson's catch not a touchdown.
i wish i could thank her in person and offer her some v*gina licking
 7 years ago '09        #142
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm really not understanding this right now....how the hell are we overrated??? we are coming off a division title with no significant losses from last season and we are playin wit 2 backups on our o-line, and because we lost our opening game and looked rusty we are overrated?? overrated has to be the most overused word in sports talk
they getting picked for the superbowl makes them overrated and they had trouble scoring on a team with a revamped d new coach
 7 years ago '04        #143
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
- the Green Bay offense is straight fire when they need to put up points. However their O-line still looks suspect

- Miami's DBs seem to be stepping up but i didn't like some of the big plays they gave up. By the way what the hell is up with Miami (dolphins and hurricanes) defenders not being able to grab easy interceptions???!??!?!?! :rant: that s**t pissed me off all weekend long.

- Alex Smith is who we thought he was. Straight garbage.

- Mike Williams is gonna play hard for Carroll

- The Bills are just horrible on offense. They'll compete with Oakland for a lottery pick next year.

- Oakland's OL is as bad as they were in 2006.

- Mike Singletary is too overrated as a coach. Why are the plays getting to the offense so late??
 7 years ago '10        #144
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
man n*ggaz on the falcons hard as f**k........keep yip yapping about a 3rd string QB.........yet the Falcons had to face a Steelers defense with a WR who missed all of last year with a acl tear.......and a DT who missed majority of last year with a knee injury........starting DT out on suspension........a corner in Dunta who hasnt played a game since last year. All this in Pittsburg and the game went into OT.............yeah them Falcons aint gonna do s**t this year......lol
 7 years ago '08        #145
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 Staszy said:
A woman most likely put in the rule that made Calvin Johnson's catch not a touchdown.
Don't blame us for a mans f**k up that rule is complete a.ss and all a mans doing
 7 years ago '07        #146
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 peeyump said:
man n*ggaz on the falcons hard as f**k........keep yip yapping about a 3rd string QB.........yet the Falcons had to face a Steelers defense with a WR who missed all of last year with a acl tear.......and a DT who missed majority of last year with a knee injury........starting DT out on suspension........a corner in Dunta who hasnt played a game since last year. All this in Pittsburg and the game went into OT.............yeah them Falcons aint gonna do s**t this year......lol
don't be mad because other people don't believe in your team like you do
 7 years ago '06        #147
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Geezy said:
We learned that...

•Mike Vick deserves a starting job
•...Brett Favre doesn't and will probably retire by Week 8
•San Fran will not just walk away with the division
•The Bills STILL suck
•...so do the Raiders
•Washington's defense can keep them competive
•The Steelers defense looks back to old form
•The Colts still can't stop the run
•The Lions got screwed
•The Bengals reality show aired but their defensive show got cancelled
•Dallas still can't win a big game
•Matt Forte is back and Mike Martz' offense looks like a great fit
•Hakeem Nicks is for real
•...and so is Arian Foster
•Chris Johnson IS the most explosive player since Barry Sanders
Haha, how was that a big game for Dallas? It was f**king week 1
 7 years ago '07        #148
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Just from reading this thread I can confirm...

Giants fans are over-rating themselves...There was alot of home cooking with the refs giving y'all 2 challenges that should have been reversed and alot of no calls

And if you think y'all defense is back after playing the Panthers offense then yall are slipping...Besides the Conservative play calling of John Fox we had no pass game and Moore lobbed more passes than anything...That game was given to y'all more than y'all took it...
im not one of those giant fans saying the defense is "back" i still see some problems(cant get off the field on 3rd down and the first half when moore dropped back he had all day)
but they did shut down your running game something they couldnt do last yr so thats an improvement.

as far as the "homecooking calls" come on fam that nicks catch was a catch and he got both feet down in bounds.its funny how u didnt mention how the refs gave ya a favorable spot on that bradshaw run where he clearly got the first down but the refs moved the ball back and made it 4th and 1

you complaining about calls but reality is if the wrs was catching the damn ball and not popping em up in the air for car players can pick em off and returning for good field position and the ST unit not sucking the panthers would never been in this game.you starting field position was at the 47 yd line! i dont recall any panthers drive where they had to drive the whole field on the giants defense
 7 years ago '04        #149
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Vick is back
 7 years ago '07        #150
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
The Pats D looked better than everyone thought, including myself
 7 years ago '06        #151
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
im not one of those giant fans saying the defense is "back" i still see some problems(cant get off the field on 3rd down and the first half when moore dropped back he had all day)
but they did shut down your running game something they couldnt do last yr so thats an improvement.

as far as the "homecooking calls" come on fam that nicks catch was a catch and he got both feet down in bounds.its funny how u didnt mention how the refs gave ya a favorable spot on that bradshaw run where he clearly got the first down but the refs moved the ball back and made it 4th and 1

you complaining about calls but reality is if the wrs was catching the damn ball and not popping em up in the air for car players can pick em off and returning for good field position and the ST unit not sucking the panthers would never been in this game.you starting field position was at the 47 yd line! i dont recall any panthers drive where they had to drive the whole field on the giants defense
Nicks CLEARLY didnt have possesion of that catch, every analyst agreed that he didnt but whatever.

Matt Moore was throwing ducks and yall got a ton of redzone TOs. Honestly I wasnt impressed with the Giants at all yesterday, not like my team blew me away or anything but I still feel like were the best in the division.
 7 years ago '09        #152
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
we learned that travis beckum is actually on the new york giants roster.
 7 years ago '07        #153
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 eLLz said:
Nicks CLEARLY didnt have possesion of that catch, every analyst agreed that he didnt but whatever.

Matt Moore was throwing ducks and yall got a ton of redzone TOs. Honestly I wasnt impressed with the Giants at all yesterday, not like my team blew me away or anything but I still feel like were the best in the division.
too me he had control of the ball and both feet down.but i see you didnt comment on the bad spot giving to bradshaw?

carolina was only in the game because giant wrs couldnt catch the damn ball and turning it over giving the panthers great field position and the special teams sucked!

offense wise eli had great pass protection and was k!lling em with smith,nicks and manningham.the run blocking was horrible but that was they first game back as a unit

defense they shut down the run and once moore was force to pass the dline took over.
 09-13-2010, 10:27 AM         #154
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Green bay is not superbowl bound without Grant and the play of that O-line
Washington looks poised to make the playoffs with luck alone
Peyton may not retire as a Colt
Tom Brady doesnt care if you have a reality TV show
and last but not least Arian Foster is the truth but Vontae Leech is the best FB in football
 7 years ago '07        #155
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
i learned that every time i see the word "home cooking" it pisses me off cuz its so stupid
 7 years ago '04        #156
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 twodollars2 said:
my Raiders are still hurting on rushing defense and we still need some wr's before we become a threat
as the raiders are my tertiary team, i second that comment. mc fad can beast if he isnt keyed on as a runner and a reciever. at least i still think so
 09-13-2010, 11:02 AM         #157
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
greenbay needs a real rb
 7 years ago '04        #158
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Majestic_GMMB said:
If thats what you want to call it...It seem that most of y'all are the homers..."Giants Defense is back"...."Hakeem Nicks is going to be Top 5"...."Eli is the most Clutch in the 2 minute drill"...are you for f**king real...Thats why I swear n*ggas on here are the dumbest because they don't recognize when they d!ck ride their team but if somebody speak the truth they a homer...

And prove to me where anybody considered the Panthers offense as legit?....Name one source...Outside of Double Trouble and Steve Smith...name another Play Maker we have on that offense... Now y'all man handle the Colts then I'll believe in y'all but y'all will see a real difference in in offense next week because when Moore could actually get a pass off he was k!lling..
 09-13-2010, 11:04 AM         #159
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and charles woodson, clay mathews and aaron rodgers are going to the pro bowl.
 7 years ago '04        #160
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 faceoffizhere said:
they getting picked for the superbowl makes them overrated and they had trouble scoring on a team with a revamped d new coach
its WEEK 1 so because we lost a game that we dominated thanks to 2 bonehead plays we cant make a run at the SB??
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy