What Have We Learned: Week 1

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 FalconBuddha said:
Hakeem Nicks will be a top 5 WR this year

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #82
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 631 631
 chctynig2804 said:
yea thats why we beat the Colts the year they won the Super Bowl...jus cuz yall cant consistently beat the Colts doesnt mean that we cant either, and i wouldnt be surprised if we beat them again this year, the Colts are one team i'm not worried about not being able to beat, we beat Manning with Reggie Wayne AND Marvin Harrison and our defense back then isnt as good as it is now

EDIT: and if we beat the Texans week 3, then what is ur excuse gonna be??
maybe that yall played over yalls heads? and again yall are an embarassment, scoring one touchdown. tell you what. you dont fix that offense this isnt even a discussion. and im not saying this because we won today.
 7 years ago '04        #83
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 jplaydadon said:
maybe that yall played over yalls heads? and again yall are an embarassment, scoring one touchdown. tell you what. you dont fix that offense this isnt even a discussion. and im not saying this because we won today.
the Texans dont have a top 10 defense like the Redskins so i'm not worried about our offensive problems at all
 7 years ago '06        #84
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
raiders still suck Deeeck
 09-13-2010, 01:26 AM         #85
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the steelers can compete with any team in just about any circumstance. still nervous about baltimore.
 7 years ago '04        #86
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
 TanstA! said:
The Steelers need Ben to win comfortably.

haha I don't think many teams could beat the Falcons with their back up quarterback
 09-13-2010, 01:31 AM         #87
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
check your favorite fantasy football rankings, you thinking they don't have any "big name" players means they will be a pushover

so you were saying that the whole basis of your post meaning that green bay was overrated because they don't have a good defense?
Fam, I'm a Giants fan... We play yall twice a f**ken year... @ talking to me like I don't know your D.

And my point about the Packers being Overrated lies on three points, One their Running game is non-existent... Two, their Defense got completely torched last year in the only game that they played that really mattered... And Three, I think they are expecting slightly too much of Rodgers this early. They think they have Peyton or Brees or Brady, and they don't... The kid hasn't even won a playoff game yet.

Their Defense almost blew the game again today... Rodgers looked shakey at times... And the running game was lacking.

So as I said in my post, many of my doubts about the Packers were confirmed today.
 7 years ago '04        #88
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
Ill stay droppin knowledge lol
 09-13-2010, 01:34 AM         #89
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaneinsane said:
The f**k out of here obviously it says a lot about the Washington Redskins for having a brand new QB and coaching staff and scheme to be able to preform and get a W against a Superbowl contender team. Chemistry will get built inside the Washington redskins organization and we will only get better. And if you think Albert is the best Def player on the team you need to f**king check out Brian Orakpo(who the cowboys could not block without holding) and London Fletcher You don't know football
Na Fam...

I'll just check out the Tennesse Titans Defense his last year there(Top 3 in the league I believe)... And then the Titans Defense the year after(one of the worst).

@ Brian Orakpo being a better Player than Albert Haynesworth.

And I'm the one who doesn't know football?...
 7 years ago '04        #90
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 631 631
 chctynig2804 said:
the Texans dont have a top 10 defense like the Redskins so i'm not worried about our offensive problems at all
you are delusional. we have a first rate linebacking core (adibi, demeco, and brain cushing (though inactive), mario williams who is a top 3 DE, and a line that can stuff the run. our secondary is one of the hardest hitting and our corners are improving every game. i think our d is better than the redskins to be honest. but whatever. well see...
 09-13-2010, 01:38 AM         #91
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Na Fam...

I'll just check out the Tennesse Titans Defense his last year there(Top 3 in the league I believe)... And then the Titans Defense the year after(one of the worst).

@ Brian Orakpo being a better Player than Albert Haynesworth.

And I'm the one who doesn't know football?...

Why do you keep referring to the past and when Albert was in Tennessee... He's not what he was.. if he was such this great player the titans woulda made the trade for him but he's not
 7 years ago '05        #92
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
 LightsOut said:

[pic - click to view]

He has the talent to do it, and has a QB who seems to like to throw to him, so i stand by it, and this is coming from someone who cant stand the giants or their pus*y a.ss QB. Ive just always like nicks, since back at north carolina. The guy is a stud in the making
 7 years ago '04        #93
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Fam, I'm a Giants fan... We play yall twice a f**ken year... @ talking to me like I don't know your D.

And my point about the Packers being Overrated lies on three points, One their Running game is non-existent... Two, their Defense got completely torched last year in the only game that they played that really mattered... And Three, I think they are expecting slightly too much of Rodgers this early. They think they have Peyton or Brees or Brady, and they don't... The kid hasn't even won a playoff game yet.

Their Defense almost blew the game again today... Rodgers looked shakey at times... And the running game was lacking.

So as I said in my post, many of my doubts about the Packers were confirmed today.
you proved my point...you're a giants fan so you won't acknowledge our D until we actually play you. their running game was non existant because ryan grant got injured in the 2nd quarter. their D looked bad maybe because WR corps of desean, maclin, avant, and celek are actually decent...and maybe vick can still ball?

and how is rodgers overrated at this point? at times he was amazing, making perfect throws to jennings, driver, and finley while still under pressure from our d-line. they will win the NFC north going away and will be a top 2 seed in the NFC. just a classic case of underrating the eagles, which is fine at this point
 7 years ago '04        #94
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
you are delusional. we have a first rate linebacking core (adibi, demeco, and brain cushing (though inactive), mario williams who is a top 3 DE, and a line that can stuff the run. our secondary is one of the hardest hitting and our corners are improving every game. i think our d is better than the redskins to be honest. but whatever. well see...
i mean i'm jus talkin shyt right now but i think it will be a good game cuz i think our rust will be gone, if we got Columbo and Kosier back by week 3 then our line is back at full strength and our run blocking is right up there wit the Titans and Jets so it will be interestin to see if we can overpower yalls line...i'm really interested in seeing Free against Mario Williams, if he can hold Williams in check then i think we have a great chance to open up the passing game...and after seein the Saints game last season i know our defense is capable of shutting down a high powered offense as well, so i'm lookin forward to it
 09-13-2010, 01:42 AM         #95
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aaron Rogers will be in that elite QB category. Just watch.
 7 years ago '04        #96
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
He has the talent to do it, and has a QB who seems to like to throw to him, so i stand by it, and this is coming from someone who cant stand the giants or their pus*y a.ss QB. Ive just always like nicks, since back at north carolina. The guy is a stud in the making
don't get me wrong, nicks is a stud but i just don't see their offense being centered towards him...they still got steve smith and manningham, plus bradshaw and jacobs. to say he's top 5 right now though is a reach
 09-13-2010, 01:43 AM         #97
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaneinsane said:
Why do you keep referring to the past and when Albert was in Tennessee... He's not what he was.. if he was such this great player the titans woulda made the trade for him but he's not
Fam... We're talking about 2 years ago... Dude was in the MVP discussion...

So because he came to the Redskins and didn't fit in he's not a good player anymore?... ... Or because he's not a 3-4 DT?

And the Titans aren't going to trade for him because most likely yall are going to release him anyways if he keeps this s**t up, and then they can sign him staight out without giving yall s**t.

Damn... See now I wish the Cowboys beat these bums... They win one game off of a holding call and all the sudden they are talking louder and s**t. smh
 7 years ago '04        #98
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 shaneinsane said:
lol the Redskins arent gonna let that n*gga go for nothing maybe thats why they didnt trade him...they signed him to that huge contract, the Titans dont wanna take that back and have to give up picks and/or players as well, its not worth it in the long run...and @ Haynesworth not bein their best defensive player tho, thats comical...Orakpo is nice and all but lets be serious, Orakpo doesnt get double teams EVERY snap he's in...they let Free handle him by himself and he did a great job against him too
 7 years ago '09        #99
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,438 | Props total: 11267 11267
Texans are serious, f**k the cowgirls
 09-13-2010, 01:50 AM         #100
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
you proved my point...you're a giants fan so you won't acknowledge our D until we actually play you. their running game was non existant because ryan grant got injured in the 2nd quarter. their D looked bad maybe because WR corps of desean, maclin, avant, and celek are actually decent...and maybe vick can still ball?

and how is rodgers overrated at this point? at times he was amazing, making perfect throws to jennings, driver, and finley while still under pressure from our d-line. they will win the NFC north going away and will be a top 2 seed in the NFC. just a classic case of underrating the eagles, which is fine at this point
I'm not underrating the Eagles at all...

Your Defense isn't Top 5.

The Packers running game was lacking for the same reason it was last year...

Vick can still ball, and you do have a good group of WR's...

The Packers are overrated... And their Defense will have to be better if they are going to be an elite team.

And the Eagles will be f!ghting for the Cellar this year with the Redskins... Enjoy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago